Removed

I have removed my words from this site.

Mmmmh. Sounds like something to pick up for 20 bucks when it goes on sale some time. Bad combat and balancing have been plaguing Piranha Bytes titles for so long now, its time they did something about it.

(Also, thanks for involuntarily teaching me how to center images and such. Couldn't figure it out so I quoted your post and all the information I needed was there :P )

I'm actually planning on getting this as soon as it comes out on consoles. I have a bit of an infatuation with pirates. Probably comes from being raised around a ton of pirate stuff.

I hear they hired another studio to handle the console version. Normally, I'd say that's a bad thing. But Piranha Bytes proved to be more than a bit inept at designing games for a controller wit the first Risen.

I like the idea that the entire game was born from the fact that the main character was missing an eye by the end of the last one.

DustyDrB:
I'm actually planning on getting this as soon as it comes out on consoles. I have a bit of an infatuation with pirates. Probably comes from being raised around a ton of pirate stuff.

I hear they hired another studio to handle the console version. Normally, I'd say that's a bad thing. But Piranha Bytes proved to be more than a bit inept at designing games for a controller wit the first Risen.

According to Wikipedia, the last one was outsourced too - although under their "close supervision".

I have removed my words from this site.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked