A video review of Crackdown

This is my first video review ever, so that's my excuse for any parts of it that suck.

I like your voice.

OT: I enjoyed it. You covered all of the main points well. I especially liked the Gamestop stab at the end. Good job.

The only issue I have was with the sound, it was a bit wonkey towards the beginning, but it got better.

I can't really see any room for improvement, you going to need to find someone pickier for that. Anyway, very good review. Kinda reminded me of Classic Game Room a bit.

So, yeah, subscribed.

EDIT: Is the capture card your using also compatible with PS3 and PS2? I've always wanted to do walkthroughs on youtube and the like.

I know it's compatible with PS3, but I don't believe that it works with PS2. And thank you!

rutcommapat:
I know it's compatible with PS3, but I don't believe that it works with PS2. And thank you!

Really? Great!

I see you're using the Roxio Video Cature Card. I've been looking at that one and was thinking about getting it soon. Is it worth the $70 dollars?

neonsword13-ops:

rutcommapat:

Really? Great!

I see you're using the Roxio Video Cature Card. I've been looking at that one and was thinking about getting it soon. Is it worth the $70 dollars?

You may have to do some tinkering around to make it work, but in the end, I think that yes, it is worth it. Video looks nice, sounds good (When the sound isn't lagging, but again there are still settings I need to change on my laptop). It's easy to set up, and overall it works.

One of my favorites in my 360 library. I got my sister to get into more 3PS games. I did show her your review.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked