Removed

I have removed my words from this site.

"He now gets first pick his pick of the big pole of games!"

If you need me, I'll be over here. Slapping myself in the face.

Downloading my prize now, little confused as to why David was the name attached to the message that cam with it though. XD

Anyway, congrats to the top three, the judges for judging this month pretty quickly and everybody else. Or something. I'm just rambling now.

"And fun times where had by all."

gratz to the winners. I would have been higher if I did not suck so much. XD Still, this motivated me to get of my ass and actually do some writing like I wanted to, but had trouble motivating myself to. And I will only get better with more practice. One day I will rule the Escapists user review section. One day! *shakes fist in the air*

Thanks to Deadpan and Josh for spending stupid amounts of money on this. I certainly appreciate it, and congratulations to everyone!

However, there is one intensely important issue that must be addressed...

Irridium:
Snip

A 5?! WHAT DID I DO TO MAKE YOU HATE ME SO MUCH?! *Runs away crying*

FargoDog:
Thanks to Deadpan and Josh for spending stupid amounts of money on this. I certainly appreciate it, and congratulations to everyone!

However, there is one intensely important issue that must be addressed...

Irridium:
Snip

A 5?! WHAT DID I DO TO MAKE YOU HATE ME SO MUCH?! *Runs away crying*

He loved me and woodsey so much that there wasn't enough love left for you. Obviously. :P

Fifth place. That's actually pretty good. Better than I expected.

I've "hacked" into Lost In The Void's steam, so his prizes will be sent out as soon as Woodsey and holdthephone accept his friend requests.

Well, that's one way to kick my depression back into gear. Congrats to the winners!

Thank you very much gentlemen - and to think, all my teachers said my fascination with genital humour would get me nowhere.

D'awww I need to polish up my game!

Really enjoyed Fargo's and Woodsey's entries, though. Grats and thanks for the awesome list of prizes.

Well I did better than I expected I would, considering I hadn't done any writing in ages before that!

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you to all the judges for your surprisingly generous scores. Super happy right now! ^^

Calumon: I wish I could write... : (

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked