No More Heroes Symbolism PART 2

A moment of silence for all the brain cells lost in the making of this review.

HI GUYS. Sorry this took so long. Some health issues and youtube/google glitches slowed me down, but I'm back with the next part of the No More Heroes symbolism analysis. Part 3 will be up soon.

(Here's a link to part 1 for those who missed it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pcr8ZKe1hJo&list=UUSwIxTBkr6lL79B8VA9KlvQ&index=0&feature=plcp)

And here's PART 2:

As always, any support, advice and feedback is appreciated. Thanks as always guys. Hope you enjoy.

Check out more nonsense like this at my channel if you wish: http://www.youtube.com/user/EmceeProphIt?feature=mhee

Enjoy!

YAY!!! :D he's back with another one!

edit:

and back, now with 'i have watched the video' powers.

Holly, part one of want i was talking about last time with Shinobo, i don't think when Travis said 'I'll wait till she stronger to kill her' was the whole truth, not after he backed off of Holly like he did.

Lunar Templar:

edit:

Holly, part one of want i was talking about last time with Shinobo, i don't think when Travis said 'I'll wait till she stronger to kill her' was the whole truth, not after he backed off of Holly like he did.

I think you have a point. This is when he's starting to realize how demented his 'hobby' is.

Also, glad to be back.

Overusedname:

Lunar Templar:

edit:

I think you have a point. This is when he's starting to realize how demented his 'hobby' is.

Also, glad to be back.

this is true, Holly is the 'turning point' in his attitude, how ever slight it ends up being till he meets up with Alice in NMH2

Lunar Templar:

Overusedname:

Lunar Templar:

edit:

Also, glad to be back.

this is true, Holly is the 'turning point' in his attitude, how ever slight it ends up being till he meets up with Alice in NMH2

Well, he's pretty pissed in the sequel. No time for sentiment.

Then it all comes crashing down. The speech he gives Sylvia is one of the best moments in gaming I can think of.

Overusedname:

Lunar Templar:

Overusedname:

Also, glad to be back.

Well, he's pretty pissed in the sequel. No time for sentiment.

Then it all comes crashing down. The speech he gives Sylvia is one of the best moments in gaming I can think of.

wasn't just he was pissed in NMH2, by the time he meet Alice, i think all the warnings he got in NMH 1 about how unfofilling the path he was taking, where finally sinking in. during that whole pre-fight cut-scene, i got the impression he was just tired of the fighting.

also, despite all the up close, and bloody kills, Alice is the only one who's blood actually covers him, that's an important detail, and it very like is supposed to mean something though i, admitted am not sure as to what. given the speech he gives, I'd guess its meant to mean he's 'woken up' from the fantasy he's been in

Great work, yet again.
Also, may I just say that your choice of background music really fits the point you'd be discussing.
And the ending was hilarious.

w00000t he's back!

As always, great video :)

lol at your spider smashing obelisk! All I have is my soap stone "Toad of Truth"

EDIT: Oh I forget to say sorry about you being sick :(
What'd ya have? Just the flu or something?

T0ad 0f Truth:
w00000t he's back!

As always, great video :)

lol at your spider smashing obelisk! All I have is my soap stone "Toad of Truth"

EDIT: Oh I forget to say sorry about you being sick :(
What'd ya have? Just the flu or something?

Sinus infections. They suck.

Also, that soap stone is awesome. I'll treasure it. :D

Lunar Templar:

wasn't just he was pissed in NMH2, by the time he meet Alice, i think all the warnings he got in NMH 1 about how unfofilling the path he was taking, where finally sinking in. during that whole pre-fight cut-scene, i got the impression he was just tired of the fighting.

also, despite all the up close, and bloody kills, Alice is the only one who's blood actually covers him, that's an important detail, and it very like is supposed to mean something though i, admitted am not sure as to what. given the speech he gives, I'd guess its meant to mean he's 'woken up' from the fantasy he's been in

I'll probably talk about the sequel at some point. Not right after this though, as I currently don't even own my own copy.

But I think you're spot on. That was the first moment when it REALLY felt like he started to understand he was killin REAL PEOPLE.

YOU DONE DID IT AGAIN.

YOU DONE MADE ME LOVE YOU.

Good work as always. Your editing gets a little better each time: Very little audio issues here. I'm also starting to notice how well your music choices reflect the mood. And the dog scenes are hilarious; you got some funny mascots, bro.

This thread hasn't taken off like some of your other ones. I wish I had more to contribute, but as I've said before I've never played NMH :(

When will part 3 be out? Me and my friends could plough through a rental of it this weekend... I'm mean you've already convinced me to put it on my backlog of games, which is too damn long (Mostly PS2 stuff 'cause I never owned one XD), but I could bump up its priority.

Also, have you considered doing a video (or series) on Halo? I love the story in that series. The biblical symbolism in it is rampant... Not that you need anymore suggestions for videos lol

T0ad 0f Truth:
This thread hasn't taken off like some of your other ones. I wish I had more to contribute, but as I've said before I've never played NMH :(

It's a multipart review, it's par for the course. But give it time. Who knows. They always suddenly explode out of no where.

When will part 3 be out? Me and my friends could plough through a rental of it this weekend... I'm mean you've already convinced me to put it on my backlog of games, which is too damn long (Mostly PS2 stuff 'cause I never owned one XD), but I could bump up its priority.

I won't be spoiling EVERYTHING, but the next part comes out in a few days. Probably friday or saturday.

Also, have you considered doing a video (or series) on Halo? I love the story in that series. The biblical symbolism in it is rampant... Not that you need anymore suggestions for videos lol

I know nothing about halo XD I played a little local multiplayer with a friend a few times and that's about it. Maybe some day. I have a lot of difficulty with shooters on consoles besides the Metroid Prime series.

And yeah, I have A LOT of other topics in backlog XD

Overusedname:

I know nothing about halo XD I played a little local multiplayer with a friend a few times and that's about it. Maybe some day. I have a lot of difficulty with shooters on consoles besides the Metroid Prime series.

You definitely need to check it out! The story and dialouge are so well written. The gameplay is pretty standard FPS stuff but dat story!
If you beat the first Metroid Prime you should be able to slog through it on easy, even if your a noob at FPS's XD
Listen to this cutscene and tell me its not full of awesome.

...Back on topic, I'll go play NMH and be back for part three :)
Can't guarantee I'll have anything insightful to say though.

EDIT: Er... not that I'm calling you a noob or anything heheh xD

T0ad 0f Truth:

Overusedname:

You definitely need to check it out! The story and dialouge are so well written. The gameplay is pretty standard FPS stuff but dat story!
If you beat the first Metroid Prime you should be able to slog through it on easy, even if your a noob at FPS's XD
Listen to this cutscene and tell me its not full of awesome.

That was actually very awesome, and now I'm curious. Amazing voice actors, and I like the fact that they address MC as a demon. Interesting stuff.

False Nobility:
YOU DONE DID IT AGAIN.

YOU DONE MADE ME LOVE YOU.

Good work as always. Your editing gets a little better each time: Very little audio issues here. I'm also starting to notice how well your music choices reflect the mood. And the dog scenes are hilarious; you got some funny mascots, bro.

They certainly are adorable. And thanks, I'm glad the audio is doing better. I've been trying to focus on that, since it's the big thing I keep getting complaints about.

I hope you never stop making these bro. Keep getting popular!

This one was more serious than the last one, but it felt kinda needed. And this was still incredibly funny. Can't wait for the thrilling conclusion.

Coolshark:
I hope you never stop making these bro. Keep getting popular!

This one was more serious than the last one, but it felt kinda needed. And this was still incredibly funny. Can't wait for the thrilling conclusion.

Glad you like it, yo! And as always I'm happy the shows getting even a little attention :D

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked