The Escapist Community Showcase November 2012

User Review of the Month - November 2012

Staying the course since 1987.

So this is where we find ourselves. The penultimate joust of the year 2012. Will our wordsmiths' armour hold fast against the judges' numbered barrage, or will their Herculean efforts be rendered flaccid by nought but a minor chink? Only time, a carefully constructed scoring table, and as much hyperbole as possible will tell.

And with that, let's take a look at our worthy noblemen before they smack each other's brains in with a literary mace:

Scrumpmonkey - Koi-No-Yokan
JochemHippie - Lonerism
Jefequeso - Dishonored
Marter - Anna Karenina
Sassafrass - The Walking Dead: No Time Left

Let's see how they fared beneath the gaze of the jovially-redundant judges.

Another tournament, another victor. But how did the numbers fall, and to whom did the judges sell their bodies to?

We look forward to judging you all again next month. And since it's going to be Christmas time, there may even be some prizes to be handed out.

Exciting!

Disagree with our choice? Make yourself heard!

Fancy writing for an Escapist community oriented magazine? Check us out at Haywire Magazine!

Tiem Magazine 2011

I like the new Judge awards. They're rough, they're real and goddamnit Fargo is ugly :P.

Congrats to those who placed and to everyone nominated. Great job everyone and keep at it

One of these days, I might just get that first place.
One of these days, pigs may also fly.

'Grats to Marter and everyone else who took part, gonna have to get my review chops back on as I want teh free stuffz next month. >_>

I love how I was featured in this.
And only found out in 2013!

Should probably make moar reviews.
I will not be beaten by Doctor Cox. Unacceptable.

JochemHippie:
I love how I was featured in this.
And only found out in 2013!

Should probably make moar reviews.
I will not be beaten by Doctor Cox. Unacceptable.

Yeah, it did occur to me recently that I should probably have messaged everyone whose reviews had been nominated. Whoops.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked