The Experience Black Ops 2

If you remain confused about the purpose of this sensory review (i.e., you think it's just a montage), then know this: The point of the experience is to try and capture the essence of the game, while at the same time approximating the experience of playing it. Hence, a sensory review.

Interesting... a montage of gameplay and cutscenes to show what CoDBlops is like. Certainly a very interesting way of doing a review. Although I can't say anything about how much truth it holds regarding gameplay, it will be very interesting to see what it'll be like for a game I've played.

I capture all of the footage and present it as it is. Like I said, it's only meant to capture the experience of playing the game, and the essence of the game's narrative and themes. It's a good game honestly, a real surprise

Matthi205:
Although I can't say anything about how much truth it holds regarding gameplay, it will be very interesting to see what it'll be like for a game I've played.

I'm contemplating either Halo:Combat Evolved, or Alone In The Dark right now, have you played any of those?

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked