Should I Watch The Hangover Part 3?

Should I Watch The Hangover Part 3?
Rylingo Reviews

Hope y'all enjoy!

That's disappointing to here but expected.
I mean, by this point in the series you've run out of the jokes that you could have made based only off of each of the personalities and them colliding together. I would expect that most of the jokes come from the environment or side characters and if even those aren't that strong? Ah well, I expect, given this being a "trilogy" that this is the last movie. Series itself is probably better represented by the first two movies.

Either way, I'll probably watch it anyways just to have watched the entire trilogy.

Edit:
to the title:
If you liked the 2nd one, sure.

Sorry, the guy above and below me.

PirateOfPCMasterrace:
If you liked the 2nd one, sure.

This tends to be why you don't reply based off of the title only. It's a review, posted in the "user reviews" section. I suspect the title as a question is something they do for all of their reviews.

You want to watch some idiots do the same stupid shit for the third time, then yes.

Cloudydays:
That's disappointing to here but expected.
I mean, by this point in the series you've run out of the jokes that you could have made based only off of each of the personalities and them colliding together. I would expect that most of the jokes come from the environment or side characters and if even those aren't that strong? Ah well, I expect, given this being a "trilogy" that this is the last movie. Series itself is probably better represented by the first two movies.

Either way, I'll probably watch it anyways just to have watched the entire trilogy.

They seem to rely a lot on Jeong's personality this time. He has almost become one of the main characters. Alan still has some funny jokes but the third movie just had the least laughs. It seems like it will be the last given the ending. Definitely represented better by the first two movies.

Legion:
This tends to be why you don't reply based off of the title only. It's a review, posted in the "user reviews" section. I suspect the title as a question is something they do for all of their reviews.

It is, yes.

the hangover was meh, part 2 was basically part one all over again, i don't really expect much

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked