Bioshock Infinite's Symbolism: 1912 = 2012. Also Songbird

This time we explain some of the parallels between Columbia and modern America. Let's see if Emcee can analyze something over Corey's terrified screams. We encounter Elizabeth, note some comparison to a Disney Classic, and get the shit scared out of us.

Feedback? That's cool, we like feedback. This one is more action based, but next time we chill on the beach and gather our thoughts, and deconstruct a lot of the ideas in the game. So stay tuned for that, new stuff every week.

A more lighthearted, comedic gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MRueT0BFo8&feature=c4-overview&list=UUwo00_IcpxxiXpbvxdMhkRw

Guess I'm a little behind on this series! And it's a nice long one. And a different thumbnail...hm, and that title....

I wonder what's gonna happen in this episode...

So I got finished watching and it was great to see your reaction to the big friendly bird. I have a question though...: will you guys every do a face cam? I know it's cliched, but you've mentioned it a coupled times.

SomethingWorse:
So I got finished watching and it was great to see your reaction to the big friendly bird. I have a question though...: will you guys every do a face cam? I know it's cliched, but you've mentioned it a coupled times.

I doubt we'd ever do it, honestly. We just don't think it ads much to the experience, and well, we're hipsters. Facecams are a bit of a cliche. We have normal facial expressions most of the time.

I like the editing in these newer ones, gotta say. I kinda like the break of a funnier episode (which is ironic because, ya know, it's Songbird). I support the idea, but I wanna hear more of your thoughts. So...keep it up. I'd like to hear more about the painting stuff, as well as stuff on Elizabeth's abilities in general and all that stuff she randomly able to do, and all the physics she seems to defy. Some of it still confuses me, and a lot of people, to this day. There's a lot of videos on the ending...be wary of your own related videos, Emcee. :p No Spoilers.

Good idea to put the Voxophone text on the screen too.

Overusedname:

SomethingWorse:

I doubt we'd ever do it, honestly. We just don't think it ads much to the experience, and well, we're hipsters. Facecams are a bit of a cliche. We have normal facial expressions most of the time.

I can understand that. If you don't think it'll add anything, don't bother. You just SOUND so funny, so I was wondering how you look during moments like when Songbird first appeared. Your reaction was pretty priceless.

Coolshark:
I like the editing in these newer ones, gotta say. I kinda like the break of a funnier episode (which is ironic because, ya know, it's Songbird). I support the idea, but I wanna hear more of your thoughts. So...keep it up. I'd like to hear more about the painting stuff, as well as stuff on Elizabeth's abilities in general and all that stuff she randomly able to do, and all the physics she seems to defy. Some of it still confuses me, and a lot of people, to this day. There's a lot of videos on the ending...be wary of your own related videos, Emcee. :p No Spoilers.

Good idea to put the Voxophone text on the screen too.

Thanks yo. Corey Should get his ass to this comments section, as he's in charge of editing the Bioshock vids. He likes to match fonts. And I'll be careful, I've managed to avoid spoilers for the most part up to now. I still don't know much more than what you've seen here. Can't wait to play more.

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked