Top 10 Nintendo DS Games (Rylingo Reviews)

My Top Ten DS Games
Rylingo Reviews

Hi all. This one took ages to edit and I still made a few screw ups. I hope you enjoy the video. Tell me what you think!

Good list and video, don't agree with everything, but that is the nature of opinions after all. Mine would be:

1. Pokemon Black and White-Favorite Pokemon game, my fifth favorite game in general.

2. Pokemon Black and White 2- The fun sequels to the first two, carried on the story and characters.

3. Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks- A lot of People would call me crazy for this, but I love this game. Far from the best Zelda game, but it's a bit flawed, but excellent in its own right.

4. Pokemon Platinum- Probably the best of the "definitive third version" of Pokemon games so far, I feel like they went the extra mile on this one.

5. Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver- It's boring to keep listing Pokemon games like this, but they really are the kings of the DS library for me personally.

6. Mario Kart DS.- For the same reasons you talked about, it's one of my favorite Mario Karts.

7. New Super Mario Bros.- Prior to this series being done to death, this revitalized the 2D Mario platformers for better or worse.

8. Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass- Like Spirit Tracks, lots of people would call me crazy for putting this in my top ten, but despite its flaws, it's a great game.

9. Kirby Super Star Ultra- A remake of one of the best Kirby games, it has plenty of fun content. Proves how well the original has aged.

10. Metroid Prime Hunters- I used to think this was nearly unplayable, but when I was serious about trying to play it I really liked it. Not as good as the console Prime games for me, but a great underrated Metroid game.

Pretty fanboyish list from me, but I never said I should be an authority on gaming after all. xD

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked