Top 5 fun things to do in Majora's Mask when you should be saving Termina

While The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask isn't one of my favourite games from the series it does have some damn good side quests and mini games so I put together a video of what I thought were the top 5 fun things to do when you should be worrying about the moon obliterating everyone (by the way, yes, I have seen the recent Game Theory episode about the moon falling and, while with some areas I can see their point, I'm not completely convinced!). Always like seeing what other people's views are so see what you think and share what your favourite quests and mini games are.

I hope glitches count, because becoming the Fierce Deity Link form outside of boss fights is always a blast. Running around as a nine or ten foot semi-divine Link can never get boring no matter what you do. Though it's easy to get yourself trapped in certain areas and buildings, especially in Clock Town.

Agree with the rest of the points made in the video, especially the archery, which also helped inspired me to get into real life archery. Lord knows how many thousands of arrows I've wasted just playing around shooting things in Majora's Mask.

Whenever I get the Zora's Mask and Hookshot, I always waste 2-3 slowed down cycles just swimming around. I loved the swimming mechanics in MM: They were mesmerizing.

Also, I love wrecking the Ikana Mini-Boss cave at the beginning of every cycle. They were fun fights (except for you, Wizrobe. You can go home).

Majora's Mask looks like a rushed game, but it's so intriguing and refreshing that I can't be mad about the reuse of characters models and others resources. The overall tone is just... odd. In a good way. It's my favorite Nintendo game and I wish people talked more about it (outside of the Zelda fanbase).

I really liked the video and hope to see more stuff from you.

Brian Tams:
Whenever I get the Zora's Mask and Hookshot, I always waste 2-3 slowed down cycles just swimming around. I loved the swimming mechanics in MM: They were mesmerizing.

Well said. Swimming in this game is as fun as it can be. Beaver Falls Race is my favorite minigame, of course.

Nonomori:
Majora's Mask looks like a rushed game, but it's so intriguing and refreshing that I can't be mad about the reuse of characters models and others resources. The overall tone is just... odd. In a good way. It's my favorite Nintendo game and I wish people talked more about it (outside of the Zelda fanbase).

I really liked the video and hope to see more stuff from you.

Thanks, glad you liked it. There are plenty more videos in the works and no doubt they'll end up on here at some point :)

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked