Serial Killer Round 82: Night of the Hunt (Closed, Cycle 7)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 . . . 31 NEXT

"Yes! Yes! BURN!" Programmed_For_Damage yelled, somewhere between agony and ecstasy, as the pure white fur of Vicar Amelia's beast form caught aflame. He did a dance of joy like a mad man. Suddenly there was a flurry of activity and Arnox skidded past his side, leaving a thin streak of blood behind. Through the haze of pain he drew in a long breath and focused on their foe. While one hand was still wildly trying to beat out the flames that were still burning across her flesh, the Vicar's other massive, clawed hand was gently touching something around her neck, something so small that it was barely noticeable through the beast's splayed fingers. It was a small golden pendant. He also saw her mutilated lips trembling, muttering something imperceptible.

Programmed_For_Damage looked over his shoulder and saw Arnox getting to her feet. "You got a silence spell in that bag of tricks of yours?"

"I can do you one better" she replied with a smile, shifting the weight of her sword.

He again turned to face the hulking werewolf. Her sheer size would have been daunting if he'd had both hands. At least he'd have been able to hold onto something while striking at her. Now his options were severely limited. And then it came to him, something told to him by a Far East traveler many moons ago - "If Mohammad can't go to the mountain, let the mountain come to Mohammad." Time to cut her down to size. He reached inside the bloody apron pocket and produced the stiletto. While Vicar Amelia appeared in deep conversation with the pendant he ran across the smooth, tiled floor. Just before he reached her he dropped into a slide and slid past her right side, driving the stiletto deep into the hind leg just above the ankle; his gore soaked body providing just enough lubrication to propel him clear and avoid a nasty case of friction burn to his privates.

Welp guess I'm going it solo

Caramel Frappe:

Arnoxthe1:

Wait, we can bang the hot wolfess babe? Screw this. Roll to attempt seduction. <333

You're more than free to try, but if it doesn't work (even with a good roll), then you've basically wasted a turn :p lol.

It was love at first sight. Gauche knew full well these feelings were blasphemous but he would have none of it. He loved Amelia and no blood would change that. Laying down his weapons he strides towards her. There is no hesitation in his actions as he pulls her in close for a kiss

So long Gauche. It was nice knowing ya!

Gauche:

It was love at first sight. Gauche knew full well these feelings were blasphemous but he would have none of it. He loved Amelia and no blood would change that. Laying down his weapons he strides towards her. There is no hesitation in his actions as he pulls her in close for a kiss

Please be a critical fail and have Frappe write something hilarious

Gauche:

kenu12345:
A screech rang through the cathedral. The pain lanced through Kenu's body, he didn't have long. He had to act now. Despite being in severe pain, he thrusts his free claw straight forward at his former partner's throat. He had to get him off of him

((Brain farted on thinking up something longer and this seemed like the most logical series of actions))

Serial Killer Round 82: Night of the Hunt: Grand Cathedral
kenu12345 (13) | Vicar Amelia (17)

D20: 7

Normally, getting nails to the throat would of made anyone back off- but this wasn't just anybody. Like any stray wolf or beast, they usually don't let go of their prey, and hold on tight with their jaws. Every shove kenu tried to make in getting Vicar Amelia off of him, only enforced her mouth to close tighter, those teeth really getting a good hold of his shoulder. Still, at least her neck was leaking blood from the nails, but seemed his true intention wasn't working out so well.

Vicar Amelia took 3 damage, she is now at 14 health.

kenu12345 (13) | Vicar Amelia (14)

D20: 9

Despite not wanting to let go- the claw was eventually making it rather difficult to breath, so she was forced to let go. Though, if you've ever been stabbed or pierced by something ... anyone would tell you that it's foolish to pull it out unless done by a professional. Why? Well when you pull an object out, blood's going to be flooding out of that wound. So imagine to kenu's surprise (or horror) when his shoulder gushed out blood when Vicar Amelia finally gave in to the pressure. As a result, she tried to go for his jugular this time- kenu placing his claw against her mouth to keep the distance between them. Doing so caused rows of teeth to stab into his hand, causing some pain but nothing like what his shoulder was going through.

kenu12345 took 3 damage, he is now at 10 health.

Caramel Frappe:

kenu12345 (13) | Vicar Amelia (17)

D20: 7

Normally, getting nails to the throat would of made anyone back off- but this wasn't just anybody. Like any stray wolf or beast, they usually don't let go of their prey, and hold on tight with their jaws. Every shove kenu tried to make in getting Vicar Amelia off of him, only enforced her mouth to close tighter, those teeth really getting a good hold of his shoulder. Still, at least her neck was leaking blood from the nails, but seemed his true intention wasn't working out so well.

Vicar Amelia took 3 damage, she is now at 14 health.

kenu12345 (13) | Vicar Amelia (14)

D20: 9

Despite not wanting to let go- the claw was eventually making it rather difficult to breath, so she was forced to let go. Though, if you've ever been stabbed or pierced by something ... anyone would tell you that it's foolish to pull it out unless done by a professional. Why? Well when you pull an object out, blood's going to be flooding out of that wound. So imagine to kenu's surprise (or horror) when his shoulder gushed out blood when Vicar Amelia finally gave in to the pressure. As a result, she tried to go for his jugular this time- kenu placing his claw against her mouth to keep the distance between them. Doing so caused rows of teeth to stab into his hand, causing some pain but nothing like what his shoulder was going through.

kenu12345 took 3 damage, he is now at 10 health.

Luckily for Kenu, this bite wasn't as hard to break away from. A direct retailation at this distance would be suicide with these injuries. Despite his beast side screaming for vengeance for the wound, he quickly put distance between the two holding his shoulder with his one claw. The injury was bleeding, at this rate, he would pass out before his form can regenerate, he had to act fast. Bestial instincts were screaming in his head but perhaps if he could push back against them for a brief bit.

There was no time to waste, with a deep breath, he focuses what human thought he has into pulling away his hand from his wound and conjuring a black orb into his right hand. Surprisingly, this form could easily do so when he fights his instincts. He slams it into the ground. It spread out in a circle around him and up his arm to stop the blood temporily. This should give him a bit more time, he just had to hold back his instincts for just a lil longer for the right time to fully activate the spell. If all goes well, it should move him just far enough forward to get behind her on her charge and give him an opening.

((Aw I was hoping for a critical fail on Gauche's part. Don't give up Gauche, she's obviously a Tsundere))

kenu12345:
Luckily for Kenu, this bite wasn't as hard to break away from. A direct retailation at this distance would be suicide with these injuries. Despite his beast side screaming for vengeance for the wound, he quickly put distance between the two holding his shoulder with his one claw. The injury was bleeding, at this rate, he would pass out before his form can regenerate, he had to act fast. Bestial instincts were screaming in his head but perhaps if he could push back against them for a brief bit.

There was no time to waste, with a deep breath, he focuses what human thought he has into pulling away his hand from his wound and conjuring a black orb into his right hand. Surprisingly, this form could easily do so when he fights his instincts. He slams it into the ground. It spread out in a circle around him and up his arm to stop the blood temporily. This should give him a bit more time, he just had to hold back his instincts for just a lil longer for the right time to fully activate the spell. If all goes well, it should move him just far enough forward to get behind her on her charge and give him an opening.

((Aw I was hoping for a critical fail on Gauche's part. Don't give up Gauche, she's obviously a Tsundere))

kenu12345 (10) | Vicar Amelia (14)

D20: 2
You're getting really unlucky these few turns ...

Despite that Vicar Amelia was a beast, she wasn't driven by instinct ... she observed what was taking place before her very eyes (even though there was a loin clothe blocking her view) and understood she should be wary of it's properties. Just as expected, the magic allowed kenu to warp away and the black beast began to charge at her. Immediately, she hopped to the side, barely avoiding the surprise dodge attack from kenu. Had she not been thinking like a human, it would of surely worked. Sadly, the white beast was wise and kept her distance ... for now. His claw did scrap her by the shoulder, but nothing too concerning.

Vicar Amelia took 3 damage, she is now at 11 health.

kenu12345 (10) | Vicar Amelia (11)

D20: 17
D20: 8

Analyzing the situation, Vicar Amelia noticed that the black magic kenu casted was covering his wounds ... probably to stop the bleeding. This was a give away to her, that if she were to go for those areas again ... he would be done for. Letting out a screeching war cry that could make your ears numb, she began charging on fours. Unlike her crawling or defensive postures, this time she went hyper aggressive, making kenu block with his arms. Unfortunately, she didn't go for his throat- but snapped her teeth around his leg. Still running, she literally dragged him a few feet before turning her head, forcing the black beast to slide into the wall. His foot was badly bleeding, and he knew if he didn't act soon ... she was going to rip him apart while on the ground.

But, she didn't go for him yet. Instead, she stood still ... began healing herself. However, due to the mass amount of blood stained to her teeth, it was making her drunk on blood. Was pretty hard to focus and remain sane while having what makes a beast crazy in the first place ... blood.

kenu12345 took 7 damage, he is now at 2 health.
Vicar Amelia healed herself for 3 points, she is now at 14 health.

Caramel Frappe:

gigastar:
And i swear if i win this youre giving me a D20 badge as well...

D20: 19 (critical)

I feel the need to request a badge to honor my bullshit rolls.

gigastar:

Caramel Frappe:

gigastar:
And i swear if i win this youre giving me a D20 badge as well...

Gimme your rolls. I have no luck and basically lost already

kenu12345:

gigastar:

Caramel Frappe:

Honestly dude, not sure even a 20 can save you now.

And the God of Many Numbers is not one to be beseeched, only heeded.

gigastar:

kenu12345:

gigastar:

Rip, honestly just a lil peeved with that fucking roll. Just consistently bad rolls. everyone seems to get crits but I havent even got one this whole round

kenu12345:

gigastar:

kenu12345:

Rip, honestly just a lil peeved with that fucking roll. Just consistently bad rolls. everyone seems to get crits but I havent even got one this whole round

Well over the course of my fight i rolled critical failures and the boss rolled a a crit attack and heal against me, so its not like i had a smooth ride.

kenu12345:

gigastar:

kenu12345:

Meanwhile gigastar made the most bullcrap turn around I had ever seen ... I had to show proof because of how absurd his roles got by the end. The chances of him winning that was like super slim, I can't even fathom how he got out of that alive. The boss had crit heals, HEALS MAN ._. the flying shet is this.

Caramel Frappe:

kenu12345:

gigastar:

Meanwhile gigastar made the most bullcrap turn around I had ever seen ... I had to show proof because of how absurd his roles got by the end. The chances of him winning that was like super slim, I can't even fathom how he got out of that alive. The boss had crit heals, HEALS MAN ._. the flying shet is this.

Fucking tell me bout. Two crits in a fucking row

*pokes Caramel Frappe rudely*

Arnoxthe1:
The woman stared at the beast as it was healing herself. Strangely enough, an angry fire leapt in her. The Vicar still retained her humanity yet she committed those wanton cruelties? It was one thing to be a murderous villain. It was quite another to be a murderous villain while still knowing fully what is morally right and wrong. At the time, she was actually considering having sympathy for her and would have tried to talk to her if the Vicar was as corrupted as she once was with Insight, but now that sympathy was surely gone. She raised her burning longsword with angry calm and came in for another strike as the beast was healing, aiming for the arm which held the pendant.

"You remember your humanity yet you commit these cruelties upon us!?"

Programmed_For_Damage:
"Yes! Yes! BURN!" Programmed_For_Damage yelled, somewhere between agony and ecstasy, as the pure white fur of Vicar Amelia's beast form caught aflame. He did a dance of joy like a mad man. Suddenly there was a flurry of activity and Arnox skidded past his side, leaving a thin streak of blood behind. Through the haze of pain he drew in a long breath and focused on their foe. While one hand was still wildly trying to beat out the flames that were still burning across her flesh, the Vicar's other massive, clawed hand was gently touching something around her neck, something so small that it was barely noticeable through the beast's splayed fingers. It was a small golden pendant. He also saw her mutilated lips trembling, muttering something imperceptible.

Programmed_For_Damage looked over his shoulder and saw Arnox getting to her feet. "You got a silence spell in that bag of tricks of yours?"

"I can do you one better" she replied with a smile, shifting the weight of her sword.

He again turned to face the hulking werewolf. Her sheer size would have been daunting if he'd had both hands. At least he'd have been able to hold onto something while striking at her. Now his options were severely limited. And then it came to him, something told to him by a Far East traveler many moons ago - "If Mohammad can't go to the mountain, let the mountain come to Mohammad." Time to cut her down to size. He reached inside the bloody apron pocket and produced the stiletto. While Vicar Amelia appeared in deep conversation with the pendant he ran across the smooth, tiled floor. Just before he reached her he dropped into a slide and slid past her right side, driving the stiletto deep into the hind leg just above the ankle; his gore soaked body providing just enough lubrication to propel him clear and avoid a nasty case of friction burn to his privates.

Arnoxthe1 (23) and Programmed_For_Damage (17) | Vicar Amelia (19)

D20: 14
D20: 4

Funny really ... you would think someone who was fully aware of their surroundings would at least stop their chanting to avoid such an assault. Yet, being into satisfying the Great Ones kind of makes you blind to common sense, therefore she suffered for it. Just as she had finished her prayer, a leap from Arnoxthe1 allowed her to strike her sword right into the hand that held the pendant- making Vicar Amelia cry out in agony. Despite refusing to drop the pendant, she hung onto her sword and dangled as the blade rested into the beast's hand, blood pooling out.

Programmed_For_Damage made a flashy play by sliding and going for her hind leg ... but, alas, his little blade didn't cut deep enough to really bring any harm to her. The wound wasn't even bleeding, but at least she felt the string right? Regardless, it was enough to make her flinch from the pain and caused her to almost fall backwards, yet she kept her poise in check.

Vicar Amelia took 7 + 3 = 10 damage, she is now at 9 health.

Arnoxthe1 (23) and Programmed_For_Damage (17) | Vicar Amelia (19)

D20: 11+ 5
D20: 15 + 5 (critical)

She cried out, still fully in control of her beasthood. See, the scariest thing wasn't that Vicar Amelia was an enormous white beast, but rather, she used it to her advantage which would give any Hunter a fight for their lives. Since Arnoxthe1 still held onto the sword, she felt a claw grab her body, and pulled away. Despite the sword sat there, deep in the hand- Vicar Amelia didn't care. She growled deeply at the woman, right before squeezing her to death. Only her arms were free, but the stomach and legs were bounded, the woman feeling everything below getting crushed.

Knowing that Programmed_For_Damage will try something, she literally threw the woman towards the man, like chucking a rock over a lake. Having time to herself now, she did the prayer ... the sword now slipping out as the golden aura washed over the white lycan and healing her entirely. While she wasn't fully recovered, she felt refreshed and ready to punish these foolish Hunters for daring to cross her path. After all, she had watched over this chapel for so long ... and wouldn't allow anyone to ruin the Healing Church's greatest achievement.

Arnoxthe1 took 7 damage, she is now at 16 health.
Programmed_For_Damage took 0 damage, he is now at 17 health.

Vicar Amelia healed herself for 13 points, she is now at 22 health.

Arnoxthe1:
*pokes Caramel Frappe rudely*

Sorry, I just wanted to do kenu's since his fight was almost over- I also just posted for you guys lol.

Caramel Frappe:

kenu12345 (10) | Vicar Amelia (14)

D20: 2
You're getting really unlucky these few turns ...

Despite that Vicar Amelia was a beast, she wasn't driven by instinct ... she observed what was taking place before her very eyes (even though there was a loin clothe blocking her view) and understood she should be wary of it's properties. Just as expected, the magic allowed kenu to warp away and the black beast began to charge at her. Immediately, she hopped to the side, barely avoiding the surprise dodge attack from kenu. Had she not been thinking like a human, it would of surely worked. Sadly, the white beast was wise and kept her distance ... for now. His claw did scrap her by the shoulder, but nothing too concerning.

Vicar Amelia took 3 damage, she is now at 11 health.

kenu12345 (10) | Vicar Amelia (11)

D20: 17
D20: 8

Analyzing the situation, Vicar Amelia noticed that the black magic kenu casted was covering his wounds ... probably to stop the bleeding. This was a give away to her, that if she were to go for those areas again ... he would be done for. Letting out a screeching war cry that could make your ears numb, she began charging on fours. Unlike her crawling or defensive postures, this time she went hyper aggressive, making kenu block with his arms. Unfortunately, she didn't go for his throat- but snapped her teeth around his leg. Still running, she literally dragged him a few feet before turning her head, forcing the black beast to slide into the wall. His foot was badly bleeding, and he knew if he didn't act soon ... she was going to rip him apart while on the ground.

But, she didn't go for him yet. Instead, she stood still ... began healing herself. However, due to the mass amount of blood stained to her teeth, it was making her drunk on blood. Was pretty hard to focus and remain sane while having what makes a beast crazy in the first place ... blood.

((Fuck it, crit will do it anyway))

What Amelia failed to notice was where she was praying at. Noticing the hoop above her, he knew what he had to do. He picked up a basketball that's been rolling round the court since the beginning like this was destiny from the very beginning. He bounced the basketball on the ground a couple of times. He came ready. He came ready to play. He came ready to win and bring the trophy home that day. In his mind, Amelia said 'You ain't bringin' home that W. How you gon' score when I'm praying here in front of you.' Kenu charged ahead, faked left, and went right. With a leap, he droove through the lane and he threw it off the glass. Kenu couldn't believe it, he was running so fast. Caught it in mid air and he threw that boy down. Nobody could believe it Amelia fell over on the ground. She started cryin' put her hands on her head then the ghost of Tippy looked at me , then he said

"Why is Amelia cryin'"
"Cuz she just got dunked on
I ain't even lyin'
Yo, she just got dunked on
Yep yep,she was standin' in the way
So I jumped up in the air and I dunked it on her face"

Caramel Frappe:

Vicar Amelia took 0 damage, she is now at 30 health.

Gauche took 7 damage, he is now at 23 health.

Gauche had no hope to break free of the force exerted upon him. With no weapon to fight off this monstrous strength he was as good as dead. Suddenly the pressure lessened. Were his feelings being reciprocated or was it all in his head? He had no time to question and took the opening to roll to his side. Despite his sense of balance shot he found ground and dashed to the side of the Cathedral stumbling to the floor when trying to stop. From this new perspective he noticed the vase of flowers on the pedestal above. With his handkerchief he styled a bouquet and walked back to his love determined to win her over yet

kenu12345:
((Fuck it, crit will do it anyway))

What Amelia failed to notice was where she was praying at. Noticing the hoop above her, he knew what he had to do. He picked up a basketball that's been rolling round the court since the beginning like this was destiny from the very beginning. He bounced the basketball on the ground a couple of times. He came ready. He came ready to play. He came ready to win and bring the trophy home that day. In his mind, Amelia said 'You ain't bringin' home that W. How you gon' score when I'm praying here in front of you.' Kenu charged ahead, faked left, and went right. With a leap, he droove through the lane and he threw it off the glass. Kenu couldn't believe it, he was running so fast. Caught it in mid and he threw that boy down. Nobody could believe it Amelia fell over on the ground. She started cryin' put her hands on her head then the ghost of Tippy looked at me , then he said

Why is Amelia cryin'
Cuz she just got dunked on
I ain't even lyin'
Yo, she just got dunked on
Yep yep,she was standin' in the way
So I jumped up in the air and I dunked it on her face

(I admit, this was pretty hilarious to read like, wut? Lmao)

kenu12345 (2) | Vicar Amelia (14)

D20: 18 (giving you a free critical)

Seemed kenu had lost it- after praying, he started dribbling ... nothing? She didn't understand, but clearly the black beast was hallucinating, probably from the amount of blood it lost, or perhaps it was too conflicted now- fighting the beast for so long, his human side was driven to insanity. Regardless, she bent down on fours- ready to finish him off. What she didn't expect however, was when he did a massive leap and literally drove his hands down onto her head- dunking her hard. Despite having no object, the impact his claws had on her skull made a crater, the white beast letting out a shriek.

Vicar Amelia took 13 damage, she is now at 1 health.

kenu12345 (2) | Vicar Amelia (1)

D20: 12

She felt numb now, her skull begging for mercy with how hard the blow was. Yet, she saw the opening ... his neck was there, exposed. The black beast was standing there, feeling perhaps he had won. Without hesitation, she shot up- leaning sideways to get a hold of his neck with her mouth. She managed to pull this off, kenu's neck was now within the jaws of the beast- and she snapped it tight. Blood shot out, like a fountain with blood pouring down like rain. Pressing her body against his, she forced him down before turning her head before a snap echoed in the air. She broke his neck, the beast put to rest ... and for her to let go and slowly crawl backwards. Looking up with her mouth soaked in blood and fur coated in red, she chanted to the Great Ones, thrilled to of satisfied their thirst at last.

kenu12345 took 7 damage, he is now at -5 health.

YOU DIED

Caramel Frappe:

Glad to entertain

kenu12345:

Caramel Frappe:

Glad to entertain

Since you were alive in the SK game, feel free to make your death post for this thread.

Looks like theres always a bigger beast.

Caramel Frappe:

kenu12345:

Caramel Frappe:

Glad to entertain

Since you were alive in the SK game, feel free to make your death post for this thread.

Ah thought this was a post game thing so I didn't think it made a difference. Okey dokey

gigastar:
Looks like theres always a bigger beast.

I mean, only one of the two of us got dunked on, I wouldn't want to be Amelia right now. She must feel horrible

Caramel Frappe:
Vicar Amelia healed herself for 13 points, she is now at 22 health.

As she crashed onto the floor next to Programmed, she lay there for a few seconds, dazed. Luckily the crushing wasn't actually that awful per se since the beast released her rather early, but it was still bad and she began to hurt to say the least. She then suddenly thought about the ritual for gaining Insight. She could do it now. Anyone could. It wasn't exactly a huge secret even though she had her own way of administering it to herself.

And if she did it, she would return very very quickly to her former power. But she resisted the temptation, knowing full well what it would entail. Well, maybe not exactly, but it was a huge risk. If left unchecked it could just make her as cold as Amelia. Or maybe in her entrancement, she would join her. She might as well be dead if that happened. Actually, it would be better off if she had died right here if she really did become that consumed and enthralled.

No, she could not abandon her allies. She looked up then, seeing the beast healing herself again. "The bitch..." she began to think, savagely and cooly, thinking of so many ways she could utterly annihilate this stupid dog with her former powers. No... That wasn't like her. She would not embrace corruption to fight evil. She shook her head to clear it and began to think.

She needed that sword again. That much was clear. But... She didn't actually need it in her hands~ Weaving her hands in a complex pattern and whispering the spell, she telekinetically took control of the sword, it beginning to float up very gently, beginning to glow again with heat and energy. At this point, the beast had healed herself a lot but she could not give up hope. Then, she gestured violently up with her hands, the sword immediately shooting up right for the beast's throat.

Weaponless and missing an arm, things were already looking grim for Programmed_For_Damage. Worse still he noticed that the flecks of gold that now danced over Vicar Amelia were beginning to restore her vitality. Arnox came crashing down next to him and for a second his heart was in his mouth. He could flee, but then what? A disgraced ex-hunter, forced to beg for work and lodging because he could no longer do the work he was meant for. No! He had fought Father Gascoyne to the brink of death and it no longer held any mysteries to him.

He surveyed his surroundings. Fortunately the priests worshipped opulence as much as they did their gods and there was no shortage of improvised weapons. Programmed_For_Damage grapped the bottom of a three pronged candelabra, wrought from the finest gold and silver. It was weighty, but prior to the hunt he had been conditioning his strength and stamina in preparation. He smashed the end down on the ground, sending the lit candles clattering across the tiles, and exposing the prongs.

He had rushed Vicar Amelia the previous two times, both with limited effect. He could use that to his advantage. He looked at Arnox and shouted defiantly; "We can do this!"
Programmed_For_Damage saw Arnox's sword mystically raise itself from the ground, dancing in the air as if held by an angel. The time was now. He charged at the Vicar, roaring from the depth of his being. Hoping that she'd think he'd gone mad. He pitched his arm back like he was going to throw a javelin and kept running. He got close enough to see the uncertainty in the werewolf's eyes, wondering when he was going to release the makeshift spear, and all the while trying to track the floating sword threatening to tear the air apart.

But Programmed_For_Damage did not throw the candelabra. Instead he deftly pulled up in front of the hulking beast and, using the two meter length of the shaft, drove the points up sharply toward the Vicar's sweetly begging sternum.

kenu12345:

Caramel Frappe:

kenu12345:

Glad to entertain

Ah thought this was a post game thing so I didn't think it made a difference. Okey dokey

Two words: Death Awards. I pick the top three best death posts so wanted you to enter :)

Caramel Frappe:

kenu12345:

Caramel Frappe:

Two words: Death Awards. I pick the top three best death posts so wanted you to enter :)

((Well since you insist))
The surroundings around Kenu rapidly shifted to a sea of black as a loud snap punctuated the air. "Funny" He thought, "This all seems so familiar. What was it?" As the dark circled in on the ground below him, it came to him. Peace. The ground gave way and he found himself falling into a void,the beast's skin shedding away to his own, despite this he laughed. Not one of maliciousness or other such malintent, but of joy. This is where he came from and he was finally home. It was only now that he remembered what all shaman knew, we all come from the void and we all return to it one day. In the end, this is how he wanted to go either way, he hadn't given into madness like so many of companions. He had died himself,not a puppet, and honestly that's the best a shaman can wish for in the end. Closing his eyes, he let himself become part of the void as all his kin before him had

((Did a lil post editing so it maybe a tad bit different from your quote message))

Caramel Frappe:

Awww yeah! To quote a horribly unfunny comedy "It's good to be dead."

That said I'd rather not fall in battle again.

I'm here to help! BANANA! I choose you! USE THUNDERBOLT!

I'm not a poke...you know what, you're just going to cry again I suppose if I don't play along, aren't you?

I'm....*Sniff....not......going.....*Sniff....to.......cry....I'm.....a.....a......

*Sigh....pikachu

Yah! Did we hit the bad guy?

Sure tippy2k2, we got her good

tippy2k2:

Oh gee. Look at that, Caramel. Looks like you better get Amelia for 20 points of critical damage.

tippy2k2:

I'm not a poke...you know what, you're just going to cry again I suppose if I don't play along, aren't you?

I'm....*Sniff....not......going.....*Sniff....to.......cry....I'm.....a.....a......

*Sigh....pikachu

You can actually fight her, but you'll need someone to summon you in since you've died to a previous boss :p

Caramel Frappe:

tippy2k2:

*Sigh....pikachu

You can actually fight her, but you'll need someone to summon you in since you've died to a previous boss :p

Summon in? Like a reason to come back to life?

Gauche:
Gauche had no hope to break free of the force exerted upon him. With no weapon to fight off this monstrous strength he was as good as dead. Suddenly the pressure lessened. Were his feelings being reciprocated or was it all in his head? He had no time to question and took the opening to roll to his side. Despite his sense of balance shot he found ground and dashed to the side of the Cathedral stumbling to the floor when trying to stop. From this new perspective he noticed the vase of flowers on the pedestal above. With his handkerchief he styled a bouquet and walked back to his love determined to win her over yet

Gauche (23) | Vicar Amelia (30)

D20: 3 (critical fail)

Kids, life lesson ... if you ever want to impress a girl, woman, or guy (sex doesn't matter), never steal something that belongs to them while they're watching and offer it as a gift. Those flowers were placed onto the pedestal for a reason ... they were a farewell to the latest Vicar that passed away whom Amelia respected greatly. Seeing this Hunter downright rob him of her flowers made the giant white beast dig her nails into the floor, teeth bearing with a snarl growing louder and louder.

One moment he was holding onto the flowers, the next Gauche felt a gush of wind as Vicar Amelia was roaring right in his face, the flowers scattering from the sheer force of her scream alone.

Vicar Amelia took 0 damage, she is now at 30 health.

Gauche (23) | Vicar Amelia (30)

I promise you, this was a legit roll.

Although she wasn't in any danger, her beasthood was demanding for blood at this point. Such rage, hatred ... wrath, it was fueling her heart to the point her human side was being silenced by such raw emotions. Before Gauche could ready himself- the claw came in all too quickly. It not only hit our helpless romantic, but it managed to get past the clothing and lower layers of protective gear, cutting his chest with blood splashing outward. This caused our good hunter to fly several feet before hitting the ground, two huge cuts that ran from his shoulder to his lower hip ... blood pouring down onto the floor. In fact, the muscle was clearly revealed and if you looked closely enough, you could make out the ribs or organs at that. He was lucky she did it out of instinct, otherwise if she actually tried killing him ... that could of beheaded Gauche in one swoop.

Gauche took 13 damage, he is now at 10 health.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 . . . 31 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here