Serial Killer Round 82: Night of the Hunt (Closed, Cycle 7)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 NEXT

kenu12345:
I am though I wasn't aware that was something we could do nor have it be effective

Technically Gauche thought of it first with his little lovemaking stunt. lol So I asked Caramel if it was possible for me to do something else and he has agreed so it's all cleared.

I'll let you write the intro first and follow your lead.

Arnoxthe1:

kenu12345:
I am though I wasn't aware that was something we could do nor have it be effective

Technically Gauche thought of it first with his little lovemaking stunt. lol So I asked Caramel if it was possible for me to do something else and he has agreed so it's all cleared.

I'll let you write the intro first and follow your lead.

Kinda curious. Bit sleepy but I'll write me up a draft I suppose after I finish a few things

kenu12345:
Kinda curious. Bit sleepy but I'll write me up a draft I suppose after I finish a few things

Well, either way the roll ends, I'll be writing up something very nice and entertaining so don't worry~

Arnoxthe1:

kenu12345:

Well, either way the roll ends, I'll be writing up something very nice and entertaining so don't worry~

That does bring up the question though, if one person dies in a 2v1 does the boss still get its benefits or does it go back down to its 1v1 state

Side Note: I find two spell casters fighting together like a fun idea and its sorta making me giddy thinking bout it

kenu12345:
That does bring up the question though, if one person dies in a 2v1 does the boss still get its benefits or does it go back down to its 1v1 state

Side Note: I find two spell casters fighting together like a fun idea and its sorta making me giddy thinking bout it

Ah, you're not gonna be a wolf this time out?

And not sure. It's up to Caramel to decide, but either way, I'm not too fussed how this ends really. Just kinda excited to play around with it.

Arnoxthe1:

kenu12345:

And not sure. It's up to Caramel to decide, but either way, I'm not too fussed how this ends really. Just kinda excited to play around with it.

I mean I died. I would only assumed that power would be off the table now just like your crazy insight abilities plus I got this whole revive thing planned that wouldn't make sense for me to continue using that form. Plus even then, I was still using magic in that form :p

kenu12345:

Arnoxthe1:

kenu12345:

I mean I died. I would only assumed that power would be off the table now just like your crazy insight abilities plus I got this whole revive thing planned that wouldn't make sense for me to continue using that form

If my ally dies, does the boss lose it's bonus points in rolls?

Nope. If an ally dies, it'll still act as if it was 2v1. The price you pay for doing a duo unfortunately.

If my ally dies, do I automatically lose since I was summoned for the Boss?

Nope. You are a phantom yes, but you remain until both of you die. It's only fair that you get a shot at the boss for your ally.

kenu12345:
I mean I died. I would only assumed that power would be off the table now just like your crazy insight abilities plus I got this whole revive thing planned that wouldn't make sense for me to continue using that form. Plus even then, I was still using magic in that form :p

*shrugs* It's loose RP so you could come up with a reason to have them back, but whatever you want. :3

Arnoxthe1:

kenu12345:

*shrugs* It's loose RP so you could come up with a reason to have them back, but whatever you want. :3

I keep dosing off so this may come a lil later but I am a continuity obsessive lol plus magic is more fun to write and to think bout. Gives me a reason to put this idea I had in my head in motion too

Gah! Real life has been kicking my arse lately and I forgot about this. Still, I'm back baby and I'll be taking part in this fight. Anyone want to do a team up or do I just charge in on my own?

Alright, I'm game, lets do this :D

Well this is interesting. I wonder whether high levels of insight will result in an advantage or disadvantage. I can see it both ways. Maybe having high insight will give us an understanding of the Moon Presence and allow us to better fight it. On the other hand, maybe too much insight will act as a corrupting agent and work against all of you who were so ready to jump on the madness train. We shall see!

MiskWisk:
Gah! Real life has been kicking my arse lately and I forgot about this. Still, I'm back baby and I'll be taking part in this fight. Anyone want to do a team up or do I just charge in on my own?

If you're looking for a buddy I'll be happy to join you. I thought about lone wolfing this one but I'm a little afraid of what Caramel has cooked up for our final boss. Let me know and then we can get some intro posts worked up!

JUMBO PALACE:
Well this is interesting. I wonder whether high levels of insight will result in an advantage or disadvantage. I can see it both ways. Maybe having high insight will give us an understanding of the Moon Presence and allow us to better fight it. On the other hand, maybe too much insight will act as a corrupting agent and work against all of you who were so ready to jump on the madness train. We shall see!

MiskWisk:

If you're looking for a buddy I'll be happy to join you. I thought about lone wolfing this one but I'm a little afraid of what Caramel has cooked up for our final boss. Let me know and then we can get some intro posts worked up!

I appreciate the support! I'm ready to take on this threat whenever you are.

Wow, alot of people will be taking part in this one

Reminder: In order for the fight to start, you must post what attack you'll be doing to the boss before I can post the reaction of said boss. JUMBO PALACE's Opening Post is the best example on how to start the boss fight.

Do I have to be a Hunter when I start the Boss fight?

Not at all! Be whatever character you want ... yourself, your Avatar, a fictional character, ect. just know they are not allowed to one shot the boss and are tied to the original rules.

Must I start the fight now with the Boss?

No need to rush. If you want to wait for a duo partner, that is perfectly fine. The fight only starts when you start the attack, so no need to think you have to post ASAP. But, once you do start the fight, don't take more than 2 days to post during the fight.

What if I want to nuke the Boss from orbit?

...... Um, that's pretty OP. Try to stick with being fair towards the boss, and although you can get creative ... doing things like using a nuke just seems way overboard and not creative at all. This is like a D&D fight, try making it fun for both parties!

Must I attack the Boss? Can't I befriend / romanticize / control / ect. with it instead?

Gauche managed to win by doing a Pacifist run with Vicar Amelia. Though, doing such things are incredibly risky because unless the roll is in your favor (by landing a 20) ... you'll just eventually die. Only do these kinds of fights if you feel ballsy / super lucky.

What if-

Any additional information can be asked in the thread or directly asked to me via PM. If more than one person asks the same question, i'll add it to this post for everyone to see in case. :)

Birds scattered from the roof of the chapel as a crack rang through the air. The fight below had raged on for quite a while that the silence that followed it's conclusion was almost eerie. As Kenu's body slumped down to the ground, it shifted back to his human body, unable to hold it's bestial form anymore without the power provided by the stone anymore.

As Amelia left the now cold body of her former partner behind for wherever she had to go, something stirred across the street from the chapel. A single shadow, a soltairy silent observor to the whole commotion, rushed towards the corpse with a sense of purpose. It was only a moment before the shadow shifted into a dark mist and reached it, crawling into the body like it was a glove for it.

It was only a moment before the corpse began to rise, it's neck twisting back into place with low cracks until it was floating up right, dark mist radiating from the wounds in the body and from its mouth. It clenched its fist as if testing them before floating out of the chapel and looking at the moon and raising it's hood over its head. "It's time" were the only thing the body said in a low raspy voice before it transported itself to the hunter's dream.

Despite the wreckage of the hunter's dream, the corpse didn't seem to mind it at all, squarely only focusing on the descinding presence as if that was the only thing it was concerned with now. One of it's arms snapped up quickly, holding a knife. Without waiting for the Presence to fully land, it quickly flew to its left tossing the knife at it before it can land

(Pologies, I passed out)

kenu12345:
(Pologies, I passed out)

Before I post on the behalf of the final boss, are you duoing with someone or going in alone? Just doing this to make sure :p

Caramel Frappe:

kenu12345:
(Pologies, I passed out)

Before I post on the behalf of the final boss, are you duoing with someone or going in alone? Just doing this to make sure :p

With arnox of course :P A corpse can't fight on it's own. It's your rules or else I would be doing this solo

kenu12345:

Caramel Frappe:

kenu12345:
(Pologies, I passed out)

With arnox of course :P A corpse can't fight on it's own. It's your rules or else I would be doing this solo

I forgot you were killed by a boss ... my bad! Thank you for reminding me ^_^

Caramel Frappe:

kenu12345:

Caramel Frappe:

I forgot you were killed by a boss ... my bad! Thank you for reminding me ^_^

Dang >3> I could have gotten away with it. Kidding, course. No problem

Caramel Frappe:
Hope I'm going this right...

"Ohhhh....holy fuck...my head..." Damien remarked as he began to stir, face down in the dirt, thinking he was just awakening from a terrible hang-over.
This entire thing was just a mess, the cross-promotion with his source material and this creepy ass Sweeney Todd-meets-Twilight bullshit was pointless, his head hurt and the only thing he had going for him was the fact apparently managed to find a bar that didn't put pussy blood in the drinks.
As he picked himself up, it was then he realized that something wasn't right at all with this place, usually he didn't wake up pass out drunk next to anything burning, he trained himself against that.
"...What the-..." He managed to get out as he noticed a rather large-...thing fighting several other of those cosplay morons he found himself shacked up with.
"...Wait-....wait-shit, shit, oh-...shit..." He began to panic as the reality of the situation began to sank in, his wasn't him waking up from a hang over: He was in Hell!

That's right! He died! Horribly! And they didn't even donate his dick to science?!
This overwhelmed him as he held his head, as if that would help him make sense of all this any better.
"....Gahhhhh-AHHHHHHH! ALRIGHT! WHO WANTS SOME OF THIS!?! I'M NOT TRAPPED IN HERE WITH YOU! YOU'RE ALL TRAPPED IN HERE WITH ME!" He then shouted before finally discarding his outfit to reveal a pair of wrist mounted machine guns.
At this point, everything was fair game, Hell was Hell for everyone and if he was going to be made someone's bitch, he would have a whole damn harem of his own.

As such, he began to keenly fire his weapons at everything he could see as moving, which for the most part involved The Moon Presence getting most of his ire.
"HEY! TELL HITLER AFTER I'M FINISHED FUCKING YOU OVER, I'M MAKING HIM EAT WHICHEVER BALL HE HAS LEFT NOW!" He then shouted before firing upon the creature.

(If anyone wants to duo this, I'll be game)

As the woman made her way across the landscape, the sun rising softly in the background and her sword resting gently at her hip, she sighed contentedly. Both Programmed and her had split up, deciding to meet again someday somewhere. But as she was walking alone...

Her reality seemed to shift a little. A small waver in the world. "Hm... " she thought, starting to get a bit worried but she continued on. But it began to grow stronger. The world slowly beginning to shift back into night. And then it was complete. She was back in some other version of reality. But where... ? Why was she here? She groaned long and loud. She just wanted to go home again. Suddenly she heard a whisper in mind. A very familiar whisper. But this time it was very clear.

"Come to me, daughter... "

She froze in place, a chill coming down her spine. But strangely, it wasn't exactly unpleasant. Rather, she felt the touch of powers she used to command before. Then, shivering, she continued on. Suddenly again, she felt a sensation, but it was like an innate pulling towards a certain direction. She stopped again, thinking of what to do but there didn't seem to be anything else. She highly doubted she was just gonna be able to walk out of this reality, and if she wanted to find out just what the hell was going on, she would have to play ball.

So reluctantly, she turned toward the direction she was being pulled in and headed that way, not knowing what things were in store for her. What her past would bring back to her. She didn't have long though to find out what exactly it was that pulled her back. As she came into a sort of clearing, she finally saw a being she used to only see glimpses of. A Great One. Then dread filled her as she heard that whispering again.

"I see that you slew my servant, Amelia. Normally I would tear you apart but I know you think you acted for the better..." The woman soon began to reach for her sword but then she looked down and saw what looked like soft liquid blue light beginning to cling to and climb up her legs. That familiar light... Blue... Insight... Felt familiar. Felt good. Really good... Her hand soon fell gently away from the sword hilt as she began to look dumbly to the entity. "What amazes me is that you somehow managed to kill her despite having no real power. That is incredible. But there's even more than that... "

The light began to work its way up her smooth belly and her hands. It all felt so good. And the power entering into her. She just wanted to stand here. Just listen. Just let it all happen... So soft and powerful and wonderful... "You've come to me before. Did you really think I would just forget you? I know what your body craves. How you've been resisting those urges. A pity. You should have come back to me... But it doesn't matter anymore. Now you'll be mine completely as you should be and you'll enjoy even more power than you have ever had in-

Suddenly, the Great One's attention and concentration abruptly ripped away from her. So abruptly that the woman collapsed and began to gasp, her normal mind quickly returning to her. Her eyes, once glowing bright with power, soon quickly fading back to normal again. She then ripped her sword out of her sheath and looked around wildly for what or who had helped her. Then she saw him.

Kenu. Or what seemed like him. The man who had killed her. But there was no time to be picky with her allies. She sliced upwards against the Great One's body, hoping to end this as quickly as possible before... Something else happened.

Oh yeah, you knew I was the killer before I killed ya. Forgot.Was curious how you were going to do that

kenu12345:
Birds scattered from the roof of the chapel as a crack rang through the air. The fight below had raged on for quite a while that the silence that followed it's conclusion was almost eerie. As Kenu's body slumped down to the ground, it shifted back to his human body, unable to hold it's bestial form anymore without the power provided by the stone anymore.

As Amelia left the now cold body of her former partner behind for wherever she had to go, something stirred across the street from the chapel. A single shadow, a soltairy silent observor to the whole commotion, rushed towards the corpse with a sense of purpose. It was only a moment before the shadow shifted into a dark mist and reached it, crawling into the body like it was a glove for it.

It was only a moment before the corpse began to rise, it's neck twisting back into place with low cracks until it was floating up right, dark mist radiating from the wounds in the body and from its mouth. It clenched its fist as if testing them before floating out of the chapel and looking at the moon and raising it's hood over its head. "It's time" were the only thing the body said in a low raspy voice before it transported itself to the hunter's dream.

Despite the wreckage of the hunter's dream, the corpse didn't seem to mind it at all, squarely only focusing on the descinding presence as if that was the only thing it was concerned with now. One of it's arms snapped up quickly, holding a knife. Without waiting for the Presence to fully land, it quickly flew to its left tossing the knife at it before it can land

Arnoxthe1:
As the woman made her way across the landscape, the sun rising softly in the background and her sword resting gently at her hip, she sighed contentedly. Both Programmed and her had split up, deciding to meet again someday somewhere. But as she was walking alone...

Her reality seemed to shift a little. A small waver in the world. "Hm... " she thought, starting to get a bit worried but she continued on. But it began to grow stronger. The world slowly beginning to shift back into night. And then it was complete. She was back in some other version of reality. But where... ? Why was she here? She groaned long and loud. She just wanted to go home again. Suddenly she heard a whisper in mind. A very familiar whisper. But this time it was very clear.

"Come to me, daughter... "

She froze in place, a chill coming down her spine. But strangely, it wasn't exactly unpleasant. Rather, she felt the touch of powers she used to command before. Then, shivering, she continued on. Suddenly again, she felt a sensation, but it was like an innate pulling towards a certain direction. She stopped again, thinking of what to do but there didn't seem to be anything else. She highly doubted she was just gonna be able to walk out of this reality, and if she wanted to find out just what the hell was going on, she would have to play ball.

So reluctantly, she turned toward the direction she was being pulled in and headed that way, not knowing what things were in store for her. What her past would bring back to her. She didn't have long though to find out what exactly it was that pulled her back. As she came into a sort of clearing, she finally saw a being she used to only see glimpses of. A Great One. Then dread filled her as she heard that whispering again.

"I see that you slew my servant, Amelia. Normally I would tear you apart but I know you think you acted for the better..." The woman soon began to reach for her sword but then she looked down and saw what looked like soft liquid blue light beginning to cling to and climb up her legs. That familiar light... Blue... Insight... Felt familiar. Felt good. Really good... Her hand soon fell gently away from the sword hilt as she began to look dumbly to the entity. "What amazes me is that you somehow managed to kill her despite having no real power. That is incredible. But there's even more than that... "

The light began to work its way up her smooth belly and her hands. It all felt so good. And the power entering into her. She just wanted to stand here. Just listen. Just let it all happen... So soft and powerful and wonderful... "You've come to me before. Did you really think I would just forget you? I know what your body craves. How you've been resisting those urges. A pity. You should have come back to me... But it doesn't matter anymore. Now you'll be mine completely as you should be and you'll enjoy even more power than you have ever had in-

Suddenly, the Great One's attention and concentration abruptly ripped away from her. So abruptly that the woman collapsed and began to gasp, her normal mind quickly returning to her. Her eyes, once glowing bright with power, soon quickly fading back to normal again. She then ripped her sword out of her sheath and looked around wildly for what or who had helped her. Then she saw him.

Kenu. Or what seemed like him. The man who had killed her. But there was no time to be picky with her allies. She sliced upwards against the Great One's body, hoping to end this as quickly as possible before... Something else happened.

Serial Killer Round 82: Night of the Hunt: Hunter's Dream
kenu12345 (30) and Arnoxthe1 (30) | Moon Presence (30)

D20: 4
D20: 9

While this entity was as vile looking as they come with animal-like qualities ... this thing was extraterrestrial, something that came from the cosmos itself. It's intellect was far superior than a mortal's, and surely it knew the dangers that kenu posed when tossing that knife towards it. Despite the weapon looked ordinary, the being that was once The Beast had great power, and it's power was not to be underestimated. Without moving it's body, one of it's many tails swung outward, swatting the weapon out of mid air. It slightly stung, but it was nothing compared to what could of happened had the Moon Presence not taken such an assault seriously. But of course, it had also not forgotten it's puppet ... the very girl coming in to slice her sword against it's rib cage. Using it's arm, it blocked the blade- a bit of blood oozing from the wound but nothing critical. Putting it's palm out, it did a baby tap into Arnoxthe1- but she slid far back, as if being pulled away by some magnetic force. Although she didn't fall nor receive any damage, she was a far away distance now from the monstrosity before her.

Moon Presence took 3 + 3 = 6 damage, it is now at 24 health.

Serial Killer Round 82: Night of the Hunt: Hunter's Dream
kenu12345 (30) and Arnoxthe1 (30) | Moon Presence (24)

D20: 14 + 5 (critical)

This beast that would of made H. P. Lovecraft envious of it's design, lunged forward towards kenu12345. While it knew Arnoxthe1 was quite a powerful girl, it felt she was easier to manipulate with power than the now lifeless corpse that was possessed. It could sense the dark energy from within, keeping hold of kenu's body as it was animated with sharp snaps of the bone, yet did not forge any facial expressions. With that said, the Moon Presence did held no fear towards him, and raising it's claw up- slammed it into the ground. Kenu12345 dodged it successfully, but that's exactly what the creature wanted. From behind- two tails that acted like whips clashed with the man's body; which was followed up with the Moon Presence twirling it's body to fling kenu1235 far away. He rolled a dozen feet into the flowers until his body stopped, his back was bleeding out quite badly.

kenu12345 took 13 damage, he is now at 17 health.
Arnoxthe1 took 0 damage, she is now at 30 health.

Of course :'^)

kenu12345:
Of course :'^)

... I felt really bad too. Like, I should be laughing but honestly, that was the most raw luck you guys could of had period.

Diablo1099:

Caramel Frappe:
Hope I'm going this right...

"Ohhhh....holy fuck...my head..." Damien remarked as he began to stir, face down in the dirt, thinking he was just awakening from a terrible hang-over.
This entire thing was just a mess, the cross-promotion with his source material and this creepy ass Sweeney Todd-meets-Twilight bullshit was pointless, his head hurt and the only thing he had going for him was the fact apparently managed to find a bar that didn't put pussy blood in the drinks.
As he picked himself up, it was then he realized that something wasn't right at all with this place, usually he didn't wake up pass out drunk next to anything burning, he trained himself against that.
"...What the-..." He managed to get out as he noticed a rather large-...thing fighting several other of those cosplay morons he found himself shacked up with.
"...Wait-....wait-shit, shit, oh-...shit..." He began to panic as the reality of the situation began to sank in, his wasn't him waking up from a hang over: He was in Hell!

That's right! He died! Horribly! And they didn't even donate his dick to science?!
This overwhelmed him as he held his head, as if that would help him make sense of all this any better.
"....Gahhhhh-AHHHHHHH! ALRIGHT! WHO WANTS SOME OF THIS!?! I'M NOT TRAPPED IN HERE WITH YOU! YOU'RE ALL TRAPPED IN HERE WITH ME!" He then shouted before finally discarding his outfit to reveal a pair of wrist mounted machine guns.
At this point, everything was fair game, Hell was Hell for everyone and if he was going to be made someone's bitch, he would have a whole damn harem of his own.

As such, he began to keenly fire his weapons at everything he could see as moving, which for the most part involved The Moon Presence getting most of his ire.
"HEY! TELL HITLER AFTER I'M FINISHED FUCKING YOU OVER, I'M MAKING HIM EAT WHICHEVER BALL HE HAS LEFT NOW!" He then shouted before firing upon the creature.

(If anyone wants to duo this, I'll be game)

HURM.
BAT IS CURRENTLY ASSISTING THE OLD HUNTER, I'M GAME!

I grapple on to a higher vantage point before coming back down like a torpedo.

Time for a strong opening.

BFG FROM RIGHT ON TOP OF IT.

Smoke covers the area, figure that dressed suspiciously like Doctor Doom seemed rather confused.

Let him, he's in good hands now regardless. (Ignores the arm I had to duct tape back on)

See vague shape in the form of the moon presence.

Another direct hit ought to do the trick.

But first.

Molotov for tenderness.

And a blast for a better roast.

It's game on, let's see how this goes.

The vessel hit the ground hard, skipping a few times before the dark fog manage to twirl just right into a upright hover. It looked back at its back, another hole opened in the corpse where black fog was leaking out of, this weak vessel wouldn't last long at this pace. This will have to end soon or...

Finally noticing the new combatant, it dashed to Arnox's side. A quiet nod is all that the corpse makes before circling her at a fast enough speed to create a mini vortex round her. Dark fog starts to leave the body as it does so, fashioning around Arnox into a very similar cloak as worn by the corpse and embuing her blade with a dark glow.

((I don't even know man. My brain farted. Do whatever. If you want me to rewrite aight))

Mood music https://youtu.be/iwAiKUatUKo?t=481

Batman draws his cape about him, eyes narrowed into inscrutable slits. Balling his hand into a fist he surveys the new assailant.

"It never ends, does it" he mused. One night after another. One fight after another. One sacrifice after another. Maybe this would be his last. Once more into the fray. Once more into the darkness that had so defined his life.

The bat musters his courage quietly. The panache and theatricality gone, stolen from him in the previous engagements. He marches forward to the eldritch creature and stares deep into it's eyes. Or at least, what passed for eyes on this... thing's face.

"You think you've already won. That there's no one left to challenge you. But here I stand, and here you fall."

The Batman gathers what's left of his resolve and cocks his fist, hoping beyond hope that it's enough.

With Kenu forming a protective barrier around her and giving her sword a dark enchantment, she faced the Great One and began to walk slowly to him, sword in hand. But she felt deeply anxious to say the least. And not for the usual reasons. She did not know what this being had in store for her. At least for Amelia it was just claws and teeth. Very unpleasant but nothing unexpected in the slightest. But she felt she did have a small advantage right now. It definitely seemed the being wanted her as unharmed as possible. The thought though also made her even more uncomfortable as she thought about what kind of person she would be turned into if he truly got ahold of her once more.

Nevertheless, she made her attack, feinting off to the left but then quickly swinging a nasty little blow right to his right arm at the last half-second.

Alright i'm off from work today- i'll try to get as many posts done as possible :)

Hmm... Guess I'm going at it alone then.
Very well!
-------------------------------

Whoever said you don't take your stuff with you when you die clearly had never died before. Somewhat obvious perhaps but critical to the trustworthiness of the source all the same.

It was still odd to be wielding the weapon that was used to kill you though. Even if it had been yours in the first place.

Still, looking up at the thing that had descended from the crimson moon, it's silhouetted form writhing in the dark, I couldn't help but be glad that I was back to full strength. I would have my rest. This thing would not take me.

Suddenly, the stalemate broke. The thing swept it's arm in toward my left and I leapt out of it's reach while bringing my saw up across my shoulder for leverage. Faster than I expected, it lunged forward, searching hands lurching inhumanly towards me. Thinking fast, I rolled forwards, keeping a tight grip on my saw as I did so, and passed underneath the creature losing momentum next to its right leg. Quickly, I spun my whirligig and began grinding into its thigh hoping to cripple its impressive speed.

MiskWisk:
Hmm... Guess I'm going at it alone then.
Very well!
-------------------------------

Whoever said you don't take your stuff with you when you die clearly had never died before. Somewhat obvious perhaps but critical to the trustworthiness of the source all the same.

It was still odd to be wielding the weapon that was used to kill you though. Even if it had been yours in the first place.

Still, looking up at the thing that had descended from the crimson moon, it's silhouetted form writhing in the dark, I couldn't help but be glad that I was back to full strength. I would have my rest. This thing would not take me.

Suddenly, the stalemate broke. The thing swept it's arm in toward my left and I leapt out of it's reach while bringing my saw up across my shoulder for leverage. Faster than I expected, it lunged forward, searching hands lurching inhumanly towards me. Thinking fast, I rolled forwards, keeping a tight grip on my saw as I did so, and passed underneath the creature losing momentum next to its right leg. Quickly, I spun my whirligig and began grinding into its thigh hoping to cripple its impressive speed.

... *cough*

JUMBO PALACE:

MiskWisk:

With JUMBO PALACE's recent post, he is in a duo with you good sir.

Caramel Frappe:

So does that mean you are just counting them together when you calculate things

kenu12345:

Caramel Frappe:

So does that mean you are just counting them together when you calculate things

Yep! I don't see why not, and besides ... they're going to end up posting in sync once things get rough lol.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here