Scenes We'd Like to See (Mock the Week)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 25 NEXT

For sale: Some stuff I found in my couch. There's like a half a pack of Juicy Fruit, 77 cents, a rubber band, a slightly damaged drinking straw, and my dad's drivers license. Starting bid: 77 cents.

New Topic: Television adverts for objects from games

The Left 4 Dead Safehouse Door: Zombie Proof! Tank Proof! It keeps out everything but gnarly old war veterans, biker dudes and black guys!

The Imperial-Brand Lasgun, garunteed to cause slight annoyance to unarmored opponents and light up dark rooms.

Note: The Lasgun should never be used in live combat situations. Doing so can cause death, injury, and thermonuclear catsplosions to occur to the user.

The gravity gun! Can't reach high objects? No worries for the gravity gun is here! Want to throw bricks at you're neighbor, but don't have the physical strength to do so? Have no fear, the gravity gun is here!

Are you sick of people breaking into your house? Well be annoyed no longer and buy your Big Daddy Security System today!
Note: Big Daddy may or may not kill tresspassers on sight

The best Halloween costume ever can be completed today! For a small price of 499.99 dollars tax not included you can buy your very own replica prop of the Keyblade from Kingdom Hearts. Actual characters not included.

[must resist urge to buy keyblade...]
Are you a fan of code monkey's? If so buy your very own Dave action figure! He has puking action and can take his pants off! Also there's a button on his back that flips up his head so you can hide your stash.
Note: Dave action figure doubles as a bong!

ajb924:
[must resist urge to buy keyblade...]
Are you a fan of code monkey's? If so buy your very own Dave action figure! He has puking action and can take his pants off! Also there's a button on his back that flips up his head so you can hide your stash.
Note: Dave action figure doubles as a bong!

((I know right? I made a good sales pitch. The real question now becomes who doesn't want a keyblade? LOL ))

(((And me desperatly trying to beat chain of memories is probably helping...)))

Are you a fan of One Piece? Well if so we have the perfect thing for you! For a mere 699.99 you could own your very own straw hat! Look just like Luffy with this fantastic headgear!

The Aperature Handheld Portal Device: Make that "surprise sex" even more surprising!

The companion cube: Never feel lonely again!

GLaDOS: The new security system that protects you're home, no problem!
Warning! GLaDOS might go insane thus killing you and you're loved ones. No money back.

why take enough with an ordinary sandwich when you can have a sandvich!
buy it now for the cheap price of 1000 euro!

ravensshade:
why take enough with an ordinary sandwich when you can have a sandvich!
buy it now for the cheap price of 1000 euro!

You should have said that it never runs out :D

Sick of your neighbors, well buy Sasha! It's the heavy's weapon from TF2. It costs $400,000 to fire this gun for 12 seconds! You could have this gun for the small price of $999.99 dollers
Note: Does not indlude custom bullets

The experimental M.I.R.V.!!! Now only 2800 caps
Comes with sixteen mini nukes. (costs 300 caps where sold)

Get a new Unlimited Talk plan from Liberty Wireless! Just $99.99 a month! Includes Caller ID so you can avoid talking to your annoying cousin! And our phones are guaranteed to be bulletproof! Sign up today!

Buy Navi! You know you want the annoying thing, It will follow you everywhere saying hey and listen! I will give you 100 bucks ti take it off my hands!

Hi I'm Barry Scott and today i'm selling 'Stick grenade' Just throw and BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG! And the Spartan's gone!

Gun-Swords: Because you're an indecisive berk in a tiny leather coat whose too busy to commit to melee weapons or guns.

NeoAC:
Get a new Unlimited Talk plan from Liberty Wireless! Just $99.99 a month! Includes Caller ID so you can avoid talking to your annoying cousin! And our phones are guaranteed to be bulletproof! Sign up today!

((LMAO! This wins! I am willing to bet people would actually try this! ))

Unable to cure your addiction to the fun loving game series that is Resident Evil? Don't feel bad, you're not the only one. We have created the perfect tool to help you calm the addiction. We bring to you Monopoly: Resident Evil! All for just 29.99!

Note: Game does not come with actual guns, or actual copy of the T-Virus.

Just Cause- The board game! Comes with 40ft-35ft playing board. Fun for all the family, so long as you don't forget where you put your piece.

The Sonic The Hedgehog Ring! Get 100 of these to get another life!
Note: Getting 100 of these does not give you yourself another life, but it does give us a shitload of money, so do it anyway.

The Mario Mushrooms!
They make you "big"!

ajb924:
The Mario Mushrooms!
They make you "big"!

This wins.

New Topic: Bad things to say at Michael Jackson's eulogy

Well I did tell him, he'd been looking a bit pale recently...

Scientists report that michael jackson died falling over a pram.
Scientists said. "Dont blame it on the buggie"

Michael Jackson loved the world's youth. Literally.

So yeah, we like brought all of the people that recently participated in the recent Guinesses Book attempt. We got them all to do the thriller performance for all of you. And while they do that, ignore me... I'll just be doing the moonwalk.

His last words were '...eh, eh...'

"But I'm sure Michael would be pleased that even in death, he can entertain the worlds youth all around the world... with his new show "Michael Jackson Puppet Pals". As his dear brother, I will be his puppeteer for the first season.

"Man, Farrah Fawcett must have been ticked. She even gets upstaged at dying."

"OK, I just have to try this.......See! I knew it! It comes right off! Now for his nose...."

To me, he died when he turned white!

Marginally different Topic: News Reports on Michael Jackson's Death

The coroner was decided not to blame his hear attack on the sunshine, the moonlight or the good times and has since confirmed his decision to blame it on the boogie.

The paramedics who attempted to restart his heart were instructed to "Beat It"

Paramedics tried to resusitate him on site, but then they remembered that you can't help resusitate someone who's 90% plastic.

That was sick and I hate myself for it.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 25 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked