Scenes We'd Like to See (Mock the Week)

Pages PREV 1 . . . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . . . 25 NEXT

"And tonights clear winner is the audience, you guys have been great!"

"...and the band was not Shawoddy-woddy"

In recent news, Michal Jackson will not be cremated or buried. Since he is mostly plastic he will be melted down into legos so little boys can play with him for a change.

Damn, sorry didn't notice new page, can't think of anything to say on that so i'll just leave this...

ajb924:
In recent news, Michal Jackson will not be cremated or buried. Since he is mostly plastic he will be melted down into legos so little boys can play with him for a change.

Damn, sorry didn't notice new page, can't think of anything to say on that so i'll just leave this...

(( Oh wow, that is quite humorous in a sort of wrong way at the same time. Legos.. Lawls... ))

Dara O'Briain cant be with us tonight, so please welcome our guest host, Eddie Izzard

O.O
my bad...

"And I really REALLY need those Miley Cyrus tickets, so if you want $500, sent a pair to NeoAC..."

"And atv_chic_18 finds out that she actually may not be an atv_chic, but she may be a vampire. She discovers this after her Irish and English genes allow her to still be fair skinned after she is literally fried from a day out in the sun. Interesting. "

...and now a minutes silence for the victims...

And now for our special guest: Billy the dancing bear!

And we've just passed the watershed, so you can all go fuck yourself.

Zombie_Fish:
Are you paying too much for your car insura- Oh wait, this is the console one isn't it.

^THIS THIS THIS THIS^

We interrupt you with a special breaking news bulletin... Tom Cruise is outside jumping on a trampoline in the middle of a steak house on Sunset Blvd. Is he possessed or really and truly bored? Nobody knows. Ryan Seacrest will have your answer tonight at 7.

"Well fuck this, I can get more on 8 out of 10 cats"

"Hi, Billy Mays here, and now I'm cheating death thanks to the power of GreenGlo! Just a little of that green color, and I'm back selling products for another 100 years!"

NeoAC:
"Hi, Billy Mays here, and now I'm cheating death thanks to the power of GreenGlo! Just a little of that green color, and I'm back selling products for another 100 years!"

I do believe you win for life!

"Neonbob has given up his crusade to nuke the ocean-based mammals we all know as whales. He is going to become a humanitarian, and help the poor people all over the world."

Neonbob:

I do believe you win for life!

Hurrah! I won something! Finally I have something to put next to my trophy from "Everybody Gets a Trophy" Day!

New Topic?:"Unlikely Descriptions To Find On A Dating Site."

I'll come up with some later.

Albino Hemaphradite. Seeks similar.

9ft tall male, likes the colour blue, intrests include the Emperor, bolters and the Ultramarines; dislikes include all manner of aliens, chaos and imperial gaurd on specail occasions.

Seeking a date who likes power armour and shares his views on life and of the emperor; an ideal date beng one with a Battle sister.

Not available on weekdays, crusades, battles, and battle training days.

6ft tall male, 22 years old, huge fan of pokemon. Seeks woman with Pikachu trading card to complete his collection.

6'5" male, looking for a nice woman. Must like shadowy alleys, following whispered suggestions, and should not care too much about the future.

Lonely, repressed psychotic 33 year old seeks 14 year old girl to fulfil his sexual fantasies.

Hurry, potential spots get snapped up fast.

Hunky man. Is ripped. Has huge muscles. Loves sports. But is sensitive. Sweet. Gentle. Will kill a man to save the girl of his dreams.

I'm married. Just thought you may want to hear my life story.

BMW Z Series, 2003, silver, comes with log book and years tax and MOT. WLTM similar for lewd sexual acts in my garage.

22 year old 6ft tall male. Seeking woman to ask her if she is paying too much for her car insurance.

I'm 9 months old and am a killer in bed.

Username: Chlmydia666

I feel it's time for a new topic? I love this thread too much to let it die!

"Lines You Wouldn't Hear On A Soap Opera"

"Albert Square? I've heard nothing but bad things. I'll live somewhere else thanks."

"But why do you have to be an evil step mom with a gun and a secret love involving going to the psychic every Monday, Tuesday and Friday?"

For those who might miss it due to not being in bold... New Topic: Lines you wouldn't hear in a soap opera

"They're still picking Harold out of the sharks innards mate"

"LOL! U GOT PWNED! NOOB!"

*Large buzzing sound while someone moves his lips* *Buzz sound stops* "...and that's how Abraham Lincoln met my mom!"

'Wait a sec; after you moved here, you've been in six different relationships, have married twice, been jilted once, accussed of murder and watched in horror as your first,second and fourth son die in your arms, your only daughter commit suicide and Half your friends die in a plane crash; and you think I need counciling!?'

"Terrorists are plotting to blow up the The Queen Vic.

My wife and daughter are having a lesbian affair.

And one of my closest friends could be a serial killer.

My name is Jack Bauer...

And this...

Is what 24 has become."

Wait, so you've had sex with a man your mother slept with when she was 16!? What the hell?

"So your mom is my mom's sister who is also my aunt? What?!"

"Yarrr!" *whips out sword* "We be pirates matey! Yo ho, ho and a bottle of rum... AND REALLY BAD EGGS!"

"FIRSTTTT!"

"Hasn't this storyline already been done by Days of Our Lives?"

Pages PREV 1 . . . 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 . . . 25 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked