Across the Four Great Islands (Fantasy RP) *Now Recruiting Again*

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Usergroup Across Uniria (Open to All): http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Across-Uniria
IF YOU ARE THINKING OF JOINING AND/OR HAVE A CHARACTER SHEET READY, PLEASE JOIN THE ABOVE USERGROUP AND POST IT THERE. I WANT THIS THREAD COMPLETELY IN CHARACTER FROM NOW ON.

(When I have time to get all of the quotes for their appearance, I'll put them in here.)

Players:
1. Tirin - Lucian Z'rai'thai

2. Stealthkill - Ryza Spravce-Kyne
3. Fatscalyman - Jeistan D'Terehei
4. Zemalac - Terath D'Arigan (absent until further notice)
5. Yorgmiser - Tronfros Gronintur
6. SaiFai - Dalji
7. Debrata - Debatra Fallin

Reserves:

There is a world beyond yours. Beyond what your hands can touch. Beyond what your telescope can spot. Beyond what your rockets could ever reach. Your world exists right before me. You cannot see me, but I can see you. I can destroy you as well. You are but a table to me. A cosmology table, which sits on a small, lonesome island, surrounded by engulfing waters and storms of godly wrath. Our world, much like a cosmology table, exists as the extremes that make up your world. This is our world... We call it... Unirsimonogi, or Uniria. It is a world of magic and wonders that fill your dreams! A world under rule by the Four Great Islands nations.

Roldaki: The Land of the North is a cold, mountainous land. From it's heavy winterous regions, to it's tropic tundras, few things can survive the climate changes. Residing are the Dwarves, the Minotaur (to the Southwestern areas), the Giants, the Yalok, the few beasts and bears, and a gnome or two. Most of the active life is underground, where cold is rarely a factor in daily life. Industrial wonders lay hidden by the snow and ice, and only seen by those who wish to find it...

Cault: The World of the South. The ground is dry and craggy, and the skies are in dusty clouds. Much of Cault is flat; you can see miles and miles, until the purple skies allow you to see no further. Ogres, war trolls (Tarki), Skeletals, and some of the most fearsome dragons live in Cault, and few other races dare enter. The villages can be seen as savage, and most civilizations have leadership based on strength. It's not necessarily a bad place, but they don't take kindly to other races.

Enlis: The Kingdom of the East. The island is nearly all human-inhabited, and the Kingdom's and castles are magnificent. While it may be thought of as the "best" kingdom (mostly by the nobles), Enlis has created some of the world's greatest disasters. The Human-Troll War, Werewolves, Vampires, the Red Dawn Crusades... Arguments have raged on about the true evils for centuries.

Sylmora: The Forest of the West. Trees cover the island, as well as it's inhabitants. Elves, fairies, forest trolls, gnomes, satyrs, nymphs, plants, and their famous Treewardens, all protect the forest under a single treaty. Not a single enemy army has ever made it out of the forests, and barely in them. The place is a dangerous territory for those who haven't lived there, as booby traps as well as prank traps are placed all over by the mischievous characters of the wild.

Our story starts in Enlis, where many adventurers have gathered for a large tournament.

Wanted posters have been placed all over Galath, the Enlis capital. A criminal organization known as Black Dusk (the opposition to Red Dawn) has been attacking the town guards and attempted attacks on the higher rankings of the city. High amounts of gold have been offered to the capture, or even any information leading to them. Naturally, you seem to be quite interested in it.

You've heard from taverns and conversations here and there about the Black Dusk. They steal, they murder, they're ruthless, and they wish only to destroy the power of Enlis. Some say they are a group of Trolls with a vengeance carrying from the recent Human-Troll war. A well regarded tale is that they are minions of a dragon, who wishes to take control of Enlis. The government officials say that they are mere hooligans and cretins from Cault that just don't like Enlis, but are also very dangerous.

It is unknown where they reside, but others say that they are recruiting men as well, possibly for some big attack. What do you believe?

The happenings of the Black Dusk are all too quickly covered up by the Knight's Cup, an annual tournament that sprouted to challenge the best of fighters to a friendly tournament...

**In Character**

He looked left, he looked right. Then up, and then down. Now pocketing his handbag, he slowed to a halt, now that the guards had lost his trail. It came to no surprise, since Jimmy the Quick's trail couldn't be followed by the most experienced hunter. Now strolling along, being sure to stay within the large crowd's center, he began to change his jacket, put on a top hat, pull out a cane and a pair of spectacles, and begins to walk with a swagger. His trail was now completely cold, as he began to head to the message board to play a lute near the Knight's Cup advertisement poster.

"Come now, don't miss your chance!
Eight fighters now advance!
Wonders, grace, strength, and bliss,
The Semi-Finals are not to miss!"

*******OOC********
Character Sheet, Rules, and the other comments in the spoilers.

[I am in, I just want a little more info. The whole thing isn't going to be the arena is it?]

Shapsters:
[I am in, I just want a little more info.]

The Big Book O' Species [I've got a huge number, so I might just try to categorize the main ones first, so you can get a better idea of what you want. Each race has a category, and then subcategories within some races (i.e. Forest Troll, War Troll, Mountain Troll, etc). If you want to know if there is a <this> kind of race, ask me, since that would be a LOT easier.]

THERE ARE A LOT OF OTHER RACES TO CHOOSE FROM, THESE ARE JUST TO NAME A SMALL FEW.

**Humanoids**
Humans - The humans are one of the most populous of the races. They're diverse in personality and range in many sizes. The humans have been known to become very patriotic within their own nation, and are one of the only races that are found in significant numbers in each of the Four Great Nations.

Dwarves - The dwarves are the stout, burly, short, mountain-men of Uniria. Mostly living in mountains, or under them, the dwarves are recorded to be one of the oldest races alive, having records of the past experiences, excavations, wars, and weather conditions passed down in word and in script through the generations. Dwarves were possibly one of the first to use Divine Magic, despite common belief of Divine Magic appearing after the Great Arcanic War. Dwarven cities are most known for their intricate mechanical design, developing complex contraptionss and transportation using very little magic.

Gnomes (Mountain) - The mountain gnomes are much stronger than their forest brethren, living mostly underground. Mountain gnomes have been found to be greedy, guarding their treasures with mechanical devices not unlike that of the dwarves. Mountain gnomes are most noted for their magical touch for mechanic craft, utilizing invisibility and silence to aid them in battle.

**Fey**
Elves - The elves are the most common kind of fey found in the forest. Their keen eyes and quick feet make for great marksmen and agile fighters. Not much is known about the beginning of the elves, as they were some of the first creatures to exist, according to elven historians. Unlike most fey, elves live to be quite old, some reaching ages of almost 1000 years. The elves were the first to introduce and master Fey Magic, becoming the first Druids. Some historians, mostly elven ones, claim that it was they that ended the Great Arcanic War that spread magic-use to the world.

Gnomes (Forest)

Pixie

Centaur

Satyr

Nymph

**Reptilian And Dragon**
Serpenti [Player-Submitted Race] - The Serpenti are an ancient race of snakelike humanoids, complete with scales, large fangs, slitted, golden eyes, and incredibly flexible bodies, who preceded most other races by millennia. Serpenti have a tendency for a sort of vampirism, drinking the blood of their 'victims' in the night, although this is not true vampirism, just a strange diet. Eventually, the number of pure-bred Serpenti began to dwindle greatly as they started breeding with humans and other such 'inferior' races. The Z'rai'thai dynasty is one of three dynasties, including the Ma'kua'ti and Ki'nta'ri that kept themselves pure, leading them to call themselves as the only true Serpenti. The only physical difference between the three remaining dynasties are the Z'rai'thai's red scales, the Ma'kua'ti's blue scales, and the Ki'nta'ri's black scales.

Dragonkin - The dragonkin are the result of the breeding of dragons and humans (or sometimes elves), creating a humanoid-dragon hybrid. Features of both races are apparent, but varying between each race. Some are born with the claws and talons of a dragon, others the wings, or the tail, sometimes combinations. In almost all cases, the dragonkin have been able to use Dragonbreath, powered by the same element that the dragonkin's ancestors are.

Kobold - The kobolds are a peculiar race, with assumed draconic heritage. They are short, and look somewhat like a lizard or dragon. The kobolds are a fairly new race, as no spottings exist in any records. Kobolds mostly live in Cault, but have been seen in numerous places. Kobold tribes are usually vast, with at least 60% of the members being trained to fight. Kobolds are most seen in caves, which they arm with traps and alarms.

Lizardfolk

**Animalfolk**
Yalok (Yakfolk)

Minotaur

Ibixian

Lycanthropes (Pure-bred) - These are said to be the lycanthropes that were born with the virus from two lycanthrope parents. The biological relation between those infected with lycanthropy and the pure-bred are unknown. Unlike infected lycanthropes, pure-bred cannot infect others with lycanthropy, nor do they ever change into a human or animal form. They are, in essence, permanently in the "hybrid" form.

**Cault-bred Races**
Ogres

Trolls (War)

Orcs

**Demons and Devils**

[I just spent about an hour on that. I'm spent. As you can see, my level of detail lowered and lowered until it basically stopped. It's just that it's a lot to type up, and it's draining. Ask me a question, those are easier...]

TikiShades:

Shapsters:
[I am in, I just want a little more info.]

((Yeah, sorry about the missing clarification. What did you want to know?))

[well, the whole thing isn't in the arena is it? Will you do a little more intro at the beginning?]

I'm interested. Just give me sometime and I'll think of a character.

[Sorry, I edited that post. To answer your question, not at all. That arena can be completely ignored. You're invited to do as you wish, but the arena is there if you want to see it. Tirin was fighting in it beforehand, so he would have wanted to know it was still happening. The rest of the introduction will come when characters are made, so I can customize them.]

Name: Lucian Z'rai'thai

Race: Serpenti, of the Z'rai'thai dynasty. The Serpenti are an ancient race of snakelike humanoids, complete with scales, large fangs, slitted, golden eyes, and incredibly flexible bodies, who preceded most other races by millennia. Serpenti have a tendency for a sort of vampirism, drinking the blood of their 'victims' in the night, although this is not true vampirism, just a strange diet. Eventually, the number of pure-bred Serpenti began to dwindle greatly as they started breeding with humans and other such 'inferior' races. The Z'rai'thai dynasty is one of three dynasties, including the Ma'kua'ti and Ki'nta'ri that kept themselves pure, leading them to call themselves as the only true Serpenti. The only physical difference between the three remaining dynasties are the Z'rai'thai's red scales, the Ma'kua'ti's blue scales, and the Ki'nta'ri's black scales.

Description: As a Z'rai'thai, it is natural for Lucian to have his dynasty's characteristic red scales, as well as the features of the Serpenti race as a whole. Although quite 'thin', under his hide are intensely powerful muscles from years of difficult training, bringing his weight near five hundred pounds. He stands at approximately fifteen feet long from the tip of his tail to the end of his snout, and is generally portrayed as fearsome by those who happen to come across him. He tends to wear chainmail armor to compliment his natural defenses. Strapped to his back are two scimitars, each with a large ruby embedded in the hilt. He tends to be somewhat cynical and, almost as often as not, hateful and malicious, and holds contempt for human royalty.

Class Traits: Lucian is a Z'rai'thai Swordsmaster, using great speed and strength to break through enemy defenses. While Swordsmasters have no inclination towards magic, they make fine assassins and warriors.

Motivation: Lucian strives to do whatever he can for the benefit of the Z'rai'thai dynasty. If presented with a choice between helping or hurting it in some way, he will assuredly choose the former, even if he leads him into the bounds of darkness. He hopes to one day be able to lie on his deathbed, satisfied that he has done everything that he could.

Starting Abilities:

-Blade with the Wind (passive) - Blades will never hamper the character's movement, providing they are not immovable.

-Power Strike - A strong slash at the opponent. Stab weapons have a chance to damage armor.

-Dirge of Z'rai'thai - The ability to go into a berserk rage. While impeding judgement greatly, it grants still more strength and speed.

Non-combat ability:

Eagle Eye - Lucian has trained his senses, his eyes perhaps what he has worked on the most. Through this, he has gained incredible sight and peripheral vision, further enhancing his abilities as a warrior and even granting him the ability to combat an enemy behind him.

Other: Has a general dislike for arrows and magic, and a fear of small, bloodsucking insects such as ticks, which are very dangerous to reptiles as a whole. As stated before, he dislikes human royalty, and seems to disregard humans who have not proven their worth in some way. He is slow to make a friend, and absolutely hates anyone who would go so far as to insult the Serpenti race, particularly his dynasty. If confronted with such a person, he will go out of his way to make them miserable, and eventually kill them. Lucian is approximately one hundred and fifty years old, very young for his species - those lucky enough to not be killed off by battle or disease often live to many thousands of years old.

Abridged History and Biology of the Serpenti race:

First Age: Age of Conception

Like most other races, the Serpenti evolved from wildlife in the general area, in this case snakes. They adapted to the local conditions, which required larger and larger snakes to survive against predators and eventually rise to the top of the food chain, and then 'snakes' with the ability to manipulate tools. These were the original Serpenti, and unlike later generations, they were barely intelligent and had lifespans of, at a maximum, thirty years. Although barely sentient, they did tend to stay with what would be considered, at the time, their tribe, of which there were about two dozen. Those who strayed out of their tribes became social pariahs, and were left to fend for themselves. An average Serpenti 'city', if it could be called that, was made of several hundred grass huts. The tribes warred against each other, traded between each other, made alliances, and had many interactions as a whole. The First Age lasted approximately ten thousand years, over which time the Serpenti gained intelligence, a longer life span, and wisdom, enough to survive in the ever-changing world.

Second Age: Age of Realization

At the end of the Age of Conception, the Serpenti's population had multiplied exponentially. Now, a typical Serpenti city was, at a minimum, thousands of stone houses filled with at least a half-dozen Serpenti. They were prosperous, and for the moment, the leading power of the world. They had found the power of magic, and with it came dominance. There were many Serpenti sages and magicians, both traveling the world and staying in their respective domains to assist those nearby. The Age of Realization, while lasting twenty thousand years, was one of the less productive ages of the Serpenti, as most of their successes had come near the end of the Age of Conception. Although magic was discovered by the Serpenti in this age, they had few practical uses for it and only began experimenting near it's end.

Third Age: Age of Power

The Age of Power was the climax of the Serpenti Empire's rule over the world, when they spread throughout it. The Serpenti began creating incredible spells and items, enchanting them to help them complete tasks both extraordinary and everyday. They established the many dynasties which sprang from the ancient concept of tribes, and the leader of the most powerful dynasty was the Emperor of the Empire as a whole. Although this system could often be used to the advantage of the Emperor's dynasty, a council comprised equally of the greatest leaders of each dynasty and the wisest sages could overrule the Emperor's decisions if they were foolhardy or dangerous to the Serpenti race. The Serpenti were an incredible power before some other races even existed. The Age of Power was the longest of the Ages by far, approximately sixty thousand years.

Fourth Age: Age of Decay

The Age of Decay came about as a result of political unrest, civil war, and the interbreeding of Serpenti and humans. As the Serpenti declined, their power over the rest of the world waned, and they were eventually whittled down to a handful of dynasties, which, excepting the Z'rai'thai, Ma'kua'ti, and Ki'nta'ri, also died out. It was prophesized that one day, the Serpenti would be restored by a champion, although the details surrounding this alleged champion were scarce, and it was known only that the champion would be a young male. The Age of Decay lasted ten thousand years, until a law was implemented that Serpenti could not breed between other races upon pain of death, which put a halt to the decaying of the Serpenti Empire.

Fifth Age: Age of Redemption

The details surrounding the Age of Redemption are grainy, at best. It was said only that the Age of Redemption would end when the prophecy telling of a champion of the Serpenti was fulfilled. The Age of Redemption has been continuing for the last five thousand years, although Serpenti society has been shown to actually be strengthening, albeit slowly.

Biology

The Serpenti biology is among the strangest of humanoid races, emulating the reptiles they evolved from. Serpenti live for a natural average of seven thousand years, although war and famine tend to grant them only several hundred. The Ki'Nta'ri dynasty have poisonous fangs, killing their prey very quickly, but preventing vampirism. Serpenti continuously grow throughout their lives, at seven thousand years reaching lengths of up to one hundred feet, preventing them from traveling in cities. They are possibly the most dangerous races in the world at this size, as their fangs would reach a foot long, and would be strong enough to break a sword over. In short, a Serpenti is a massive snake, simply gifted with arms and intelligence, while retaining many of the other adaptations of snakes.

[Beat you Tirin! JK guys, this is actually Tirin's sheet.)

[Added Tirin to the list. If you need any help coming up with a character, hit me up on MSN or PM me.]

This looks good, but I have a question that must be asked before I can join: is there a deadline for getting characters in? Because I'm really busy at the moment and can't really be prompt with anything.

Zemalac:
This looks good, but I have a question that must be asked before I can join: is there a deadline for getting characters in? Because I'm really busy at the moment and can't really be prompt with anything.

Well, I'd like to start soon, and after I start, it almost always comes down to a first come, first serve basis. I can't say exactly when I'm starting, so you don't have to do it RIGHT NOW, if that's what you're asking. Maybe by the weekend I'd be starting? Sometime on Saturday? *shrug*

I'm in. Hope my character is ok.

TikiShades:

Zemalac:

Well, I'd like to start soon, and after I start, it almost always comes down to a first come, first serve basis. I can't say exactly when I'm starting, so you don't have to do it RIGHT NOW, if that's what you're asking. Maybe by the weekend I'd be starting? Sometime on Saturday? *shrug*

Er...could you wait until Sunday? Please? I'm going to be somewhere in the wilderness on Saturday, without internet access.

Zemalac:

TikiShades:

Zemalac:

Er...could you wait until Sunday? Please? I'm going to be somewhere in the wilderness on Saturday, without internet access.

Hrm... how about I reserve a spot until Sunday? The chance that everyone will have grouped up and something really amazing happens and they leave you behind within half a day is really slim. I'm just really excited that I can start this RP up again.

Did my character get accepted?

Save me a spot! Don't have any time now!

TikiShades:

Zemalac:

TikiShades:

Zemalac:

Hrm... how about I reserve a spot until Sunday? The chance that everyone will have grouped up and something really amazing happens and they leave you behind within half a day is really slim. I'm just really excited that I can start this RP up again.

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Also: again? You've GM'd this before?

Yeah. I'm here, and everything. Just for a heads-up, and such.

Read what I said in that PM. Everything has a "class", you simply define it by the battle style, ability choices, and so forth.

Zemalac:

TikiShades:

Zemalac:

TikiShades:

Zemalac:

Thanks. I appreciate it.

Also: again? You've GM'd this before?

Yep. On the Urealms forums. I didn't get too far into it, because I got banned (the administration team is far too zealous to be good moderators). I've also done a CYOA based on the happenings in part of the world, and a roleplay based on one of the most prestigious schools of magic in Uniria.

We are picking up where I left off, which is that tournament. Tirin's character is actually participating it. Sadly I can't let you guys join in, but I assure you that there is PLENTY of other stuff going on that the previous players have missed.

Tiki, there's no way in hell I'll be able to make a sheet tommorrow, or Sunday due to personal life stuff. Hopefully, I'll get it done Saturday, or stay up late that night and make it up.

Stealthy Killington I:
Tiki, there's no way in hell I'll be able to make a sheet tommorrow, or Sunday due to personal life stuff. Hopefully, I'll get it done Saturday, or stay up late that night and make it up.

If you want, I could help you. I got your spot reserved, anyhow.

TikiShades:

Stealthy Killington I:

Naw, I've got plenty of character ideas, it's more of getting the sheet written. Oh, have you talked to FSM or Pony about this yet?

Stealthy Killington I:

TikiShades:

Stealthy Killington I:

Naw, I've got plenty of character ideas, it's more of getting the sheet written. Oh, have you talked to FSM or Pony about this yet?

I think they both quit RPing. Sad but true...

TikiShades:

Stealthy Killington I:

TikiShades:

Stealthy Killington I:

I know FSM's taking a break because of all his personal life crap, but I'm pretty sure Pony still does occasionally. Anyways, will their characters be NPCs, or simply cut out?

Ill play along reserve me a spot while i get my character sheet all filled up

Name: Ripple

Race:He is a halfliving undead.

Description:Ripple is average height for an undead male,about 5'9.He doesn't weigh very much because he is mostly bones, and like most undead his diet contains the flesh of the living.His weapon is a holy candlestick, when he is attacking the flame is black, when he is healing others, it is yellow/light.Ripple is usualy more relaxed than the other undead, but his anger can sometimes consume him.

Class Traits:Ripple is a Dark preist, a good healer but also a pain-bringer.He uses his shadow magic to bring damage to the enemy but also uses his holy abilities to heal himself and others that he considers "Allys".His anger increases his shadow power while his calmness relaxation increases the amount he can heal by, together they are a deadly combo

Motivation:Ripple does what he does out of one word-VENGANCE.He entered priestly hood as a human at a young age.A group of humans that he did not know came and killed off him and his family.He was ressurected somehow as an undead, but his family was not as fornutate, so he vowed his new life to taking out all living that could be related to an evil clans.

Starting Abilities/spells:his spells are "Dark light"- a shadow spell that does an amount of damage to any living enemy and heals another undead.And "Holy Ray"-a spell that heals anyone he feels like healing, including himself.His final spell is "Blessing of the dark flame"-when applied to anything living,it curses them doing damage over time, however applied to a fellow undead it heals them over time.Ripple is a good speaker, being a priest, and can use his mind power, mixed with powerful wording, to get what he wants.He doesnt have mind control but he can help influence other peoples' mind a small bit.

iammatt95:
Name: Ripple

Race:Undead.The undead are a simple race, remotely small. These undead are free-willed though, and they've estabilished their own city,Bludbone. There they live, trying to quench their bloodthirst and anger towards the living..

Description:Ripple is average height for an undead male,about 5'9.He doesn't weigh very much because he is mostly bones, and like most undead his diet contains the flesh of the living.His weapon is a holy candlestick, when he is attacking the flame is black, when he is healing others, it is yellow/light.Ripple is usualy more relaxed than the other undead, but his anger can sometimes consume him.

Class Traits:Ripple is a Dark preist, a good healer but also a pain-bringer.He uses his shadow magic to bring damage to the enemy but also uses his holy abilities to heal himself and others that he considers "Allys".His anger increases his shadow power while his calmness relaxation increases the amount he can heal by, together they are a deadly combo

Motivation:Ripple does what he does out of one word-VENGANCE.He entered priestly hood as a human at a young age.A group of humans that he did not know came and killed off him and his family. He was ressurected somehow as an undead, but his family was not as fornutate, so he vowed his new life to taking out all living that could be related to an evil clans.

Starting Abilities/Spells:He is a battle cleric basically so his spells are "Dark light"- a shadow spell that does an amount of damage to any living enemy and heals another undead.And "Holy Ray"-a spell that heals anyone he feels like healing, including himself.Ripple is a good speaker, being a priest, and can use his mind power, mixed with powerful wording, to get what he wants.He doesnt have mind control but he can help influence other peoples' mind mind a small bit.

I've got numerous types of undead, including zombies, the Half-Living (preserved undead), and Skeletals, with other races and types, like lich and vampires respectfully. You'll need to specify what kind of undead you are.

If you wish to create your own city, I'd like a little more on it. You've also only picked two out of the three spells you are allowed to have.

Sorry kind of new at this let me edit that

Stealthy Killington I:

TikiShades:

Stealthy Killington I:

TikiShades:

Stealthy Killington I:

I know FSM's taking a break because of all his personal life crap, but I'm pretty sure Pony still does occasionally. Anyways, will their characters be NPCs, or simply cut out?

They're going to be NPCs, as the tournament must continue regardless. I assume you are asking so you can take one of their character sheets instead of making your own?

ALSO: I'm going to edit the OP to add the italics and whatnot, as I didn't realize this site supported them.

iammatt95:
Sorry kind of new at this let me edit that

No, it's alright. I didn't really specify that there was different kinds of undead.

I'm going to choose my other 3 players sometime Saturday, and pick the last one on Sunday. The rest will be put into reserves.

I'm interested in joining, but won't be able to until next week. I won't even be able to get a character sheet filled out until then. Is that okay?

Debatra:
I'm interested in joining, but won't be able to until next week. I won't even be able to get a character sheet filled out until then. Is that okay?

Mmm, if there's still a spot open, but I don't think there will. You can join the reserves though. I like to take breaks between key points in the story, which are chances for more people to join when they die, and to see if there are few enough groups to get another started.

TikiShades:

Stealthy Killington I:

TikiShades:

Stealthy Killington I:

TikiShades:

Stealthy Killington I:

They're going to be NPCs, as the tournament must continue regardless. I assume you are asking so you can take one of their character sheets instead of making your own?

Only if I can't manage to get my own sheet made, though I'd rather make my own.

TikiShades:

Debatra:

Mmm, if there's still a spot open, but I don't think there will. You can join the reserves though. I like to take breaks between key points in the story, which are chances for more people to join when they die, and to see if there are few enough groups to get another started.

I may be able to add a character sheet later today, but no guarantees, and I definitley can't start for a week.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked