The Survivors...Ending Update Soon...

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 39 NEXT

Welcome To my first ever Forum Game (well on The Escapist)
8)

The story goes as this:
You Wake up in your bedroom/house/flat or where-ever you live basically, Everything seems too quite so you check everybodys rooms and you find you're all alone. There seems to be no traces that anyone was there before. You Think rationally (of course) and turn on the radio or Tv to see if you get any signal... after a few minutes you find out that the electricity doesn't run anymore, but luckily you have a battery radio. A broadcast is played which say this "IF YOU CAN HEAR THIS YOU ARE ONE OF THE ONES LEFT, A SURVIVOR, YOU ARE THE LAST HOPE FOR THE HUMAN KIND... I REMIND EVERYONE WHO CAN HEAR THIS TO MEET UP AT THIS LOCATION CO-ORDINATES: 614, 836, FOR AN EMERGENCY REGROUP.....IF YOU CAN HEAR THIS...(REPEATS)" So you decide to go to this myterious location, but before you go you need to find transport...

The Rules and Such:
The Survivors must work together as a team to achieve your goal- TO Find More Civilisation. Along the way there will be many traps to overcome, Gangs to destroy and puzzles to figure out. There will be times where a trap can kill everyone so think carefuly about what you want to do.

I will type and describe what area or room you are in, if theres any items or people or other beings as well. The traps will more or less remain hidden. I post options for you to do and you have to choose what you think is the best course of action. Along the way there will be healing items and better weapons and such to find, not all of them usefull. :P

To start off with choose you're name, Age (doesn't have to be real), a "weapon" (This can't be a proper weapon, such as a rocket launcher(Yet) it has to be something you could use to hit anything that you have in the place you live), a Communicator E.G. Mobile, radio, you also have to choose the city you live in and finally choose you're Appearance.

A few examples are: Billy ( Age 25): Frying Pan :D : Walkie Talkie (2) : Blue shirt and trackies, Blonde hair: Manchester

Jilly (Age 10): Slingshot(with Water bombs and various sized stones): Mobile: red trcksuit jumper and a skirt, Black hair: London

At the moment I Am Accepting 5-10 people to be the Original "Survivors" and I will make a reserve list for others too late to join at the begining... 4 when a survivor dies a horrible death :twisted:

oh yeah this is how you should set out your profile:
Forum Name:
Game Name:
Weapon:
Communicator:

The Original Survivors:
Forum Name: Jedoro
Game Name: Conner
Appearance: Short, black hair; green eyes; average height, athletic build; black pea coat, Punisher t-shirt, black combat vest with Punisher symbol on front, black leather belt, faded blue jeans, combat boots
Weapon: Springfield 1911 TRP w/mounted flashlight and laser sight, Buck hunting knife with sheath
Communicator: Police walkie-talkie
D

Forum Name: sky14kemea
Game Name: Fran (short for Francine)
Appearance: long blonde hair, pale skin, one blue eye, one yellow eye, wearing a yellow shirt and black jacket, with grey combat trousers and black trainers
Weapon(s): baseball bat (found in shed) and small kitchen knife
Communicator: Walkie Talkie (X2, found in younger brothers room)
G

Forum Name: Shapsters
Game Name: Chris Komisarik
Appearance: Fairly tall, fit but not muscular. He has blond hair, freckles and large teeth.He wears a green t-shirt, a gray sweater, black hat, sorts and Adidas shoes.
Weapon: Golf club
Communicator: Walkie Talkies(set of three, he lost the fourth)
H

Forum Name:lillebille
Game Name:kirk
Appearance:skinny short red green(died)hair, not well built,have a couple of jeans a to large sweatshirt and a frogger t shirt
Weapon:knife (found in kitchen) a big metal pipe and a can of hairspray
Communicator: cellephone

Forum name:terribleyetfun.
Name:James
Appearance: tall and skinny but has some muscles showing on his upper body brown hair blue eyes wearing a black T-shirt with a picture of the grim reaper on the front and back and some denim jeans.
Weapon: cleaver(found in kitchen)
Communicator: mobile phone.
H

Forum Name: ta2ce
Game Name: Martin Bladejumper
Appearance: Standing at 5'10" with grey eyes, bald (not naturally) with a scar above his right ear and a goatee. Wearing light black cargo shorts and an olive green jacker with "Adidas" brand sneakers.
Weapon(s): Katana (one hanged on the wall beside my bed) and Kitchen knife.
Communicator: Cell phone.
D

Forum Name:Time Travelling Toaster
Game Name: Reese
Appearance: Short, wiry, a small scar on his cheek.
Weapon: Aluminium Bat
Communicator: Mobile Phone
G

Forum Name: Monkfish Acc.
Game Name: Prof. David Louis
Appearance: Roughly 5' 10". Slender. Pale skin. Bespectacled. Dark bags under eyes (blue). Attractive in a bookish sort of way. Medium-long, close to greying light brown hair. Black woolen longcoat, white/grey shirt, dark blue jeans, hiking boots.
Weapon: 32. snub nose revolver (blanks/no real ammo), swiss army knife(attatched to keys)
Communicator: Mobile phone
G

Forum name: kemosabi4
Name: Cale
Appearance: Just under 6 ft. Short, red hair with a circle beard. Fit, with a wide build, but not muscular. Green cargo pants with a plain white t-shirt.
Weapon: improvised sword and a bag of handyman's tools.
Communicator: Blackberry
D

Forum Name: Cpt_Oblivious
Game Name: Mike
Appearance: Average size, Jeans & Tshirt, Combat Boots, Mohawk.
Weapon: Axe (a basic hatchet for cutting down branches and opening doors in fire emergencies etc. The kind you see occasionally with fire extinguishers in big buildings.)
Communication: Mobile Phone
G

Forum Name: Razer17
Game Name: Daniel
Appearance: 5"11, messy blonde hair, blue eyes. Sporting a pair of blue jeans and colour t-shirt. always wears his glasses.
Weapon(s): Heavy flash light (combat and lighting), butterfly knife
Communicator: Mobile Phone.
D

Forum Name: FastFoot92
Name:Harry
Appearence: Harry is 6'5 blonde haired blued eyes and always wears his red hoodie and tracksuit bottoms red no matter what!
Weapon:PS3
Comunication :NokiaN95
H

Forum Name: Heliosa
Name: Herald
Weapon: Metal broom outside my room and swiss army knife next to bedside
Communicator: Mobile phone
Appearance: He is wearing a bright yellow shirt that says GEARHEADS on the front. He is wearing beaten up blue jeans over his scrawny legs. His arms are slim. His body is tan. His arms aren't very masculine but aren't weak. He is wearing black tenni-shoes. He has green eyes right below his thick eyebrows. He has long, brown, mangy hair.

Forum name: iceland'gamer
!"£$%^&*()"£$%^&*()"£$%^&*() now we wait for his char sheet

The Reserve List:

PM ME IF YOU WANT TO JOIN

So... Let's get This ball rolling :D

EDIT: I am getting rid of the location feature because it wouldn't work because people live in different countries on this site

ooc: Sent you a message with my character, Didn't quite understand the location part though.

OOC: Yah, is it suppose to designate did you live in a house or something? Or the country and crap.

Location is meant to be so you can join up with other survivors that are near to you

hrmm, im a newbie at RP, but i am interested, would it be ok if i joined? :P

edit: doesnt seem to busy, so id like to reserve a spot too XD

Spot reserve, sheet will be sent soon.

What kind of RP would it be without ol' Scammy? Spot reserved, sheet should be up soon.

The infamous SCAMola:
What kind of RP would it be without ol' Scammy? Spot reserved, sheet should be up soon.

An RP older than 2 weeks :P

Shapsters:

The infamous SCAMola:

Hey, I have been in my fair share of RPs, it's just that none of them seem to get off the ground. It is my blessing and my curse.

The infamous SCAMola:

Shapsters:

The infamous SCAMola:

Hey, I have been in my fair share of RPs, it's just that none of them seem to get off the ground. It is my blessing and my curse.

oh good god you've cursed us all! O_o

to OP: i sent a PM with my profile :P

Updated the top thing

I`l just put my sheet right here if that`s okay.

forum name:terribleyetfun.

name:James

appearance: tall and skinny but has some muscles showing on his upper body brown hair blue eyes wearing a black T-shirt with a picture of the grim reaper on the front and back and some denim jeans.

weapon:cleaver(found in kitchen) and one of the legs of a dining table

communication:mobile phone.

aww man, everyone has a mobile but me, i wish my parents would've bought me one now... >_<

You got my profile, right?

I shall claim a spot! I'l post a sheet soon.

Yay more people :D
any way just to clarify you DON't need to PM me , you can post it on here and for weapons you are only allowed one

wilfrules4ever:
Yay more people :D
any way just to clarify you DON't need to PM me , you can post it on here and for weapons you are only allowed one

aww damn, does that mean i have to leave one of mine behind?, or cant i just loose the knife in the first enemy i find? XD
its only a small knife anyway.... no use against people, i figured i could use it for cutting rope and stuff...

Forum Name: The infamous SCAMola

Game Name: Ian Crowley

Appearance: Physical appearance wise, Ian has wavy shoulder-lenght dark brown hair, 5' 11" in height with green eyes.
His clothing consists of a black leather jacket, black Motörhead t-shirt, jeans, bullet belt, spiked leather gauntlet, aviator sunglasses.

Weapon(s): Hammer and a switchblade

Communicator: Cell phone

ok I'll try to think about this realisticly ... you can keep one large weapon and one small so you should be OK

OK everything is updated

Forum Name: ta2ce

Game Name: Martin Bladejumper

Appearance: Standing at 5'10" with grey eyes, bald (not naturally) with a scar above his right ear and a goatee. Wearing light black cargo shorts and an olive green jacker with "Adidas" brand sneakers.

Weapon(s): Katana (Don't you dare say you can't find it at home! I have one hanged on the wall beside me so, Ha!) and Kitchen knife.

Communicator: Cell phone.

AdDeD XD

I added a surname if that's ok.

The infamous SCAMola:
I added a surname if that's ok.

ooh fancy XD

i have one, you just dont know it yet *winks*

Why the hell is the average age of the group so young? My character is 27 and that's 6 years older than the second oldest one. I feel old.

It is because you ARE Old MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Goin Offline now so I can't add anymore ATM

The infamous SCAMola:
Why the hell is the average age of the group so young? My character is 27 and that's 6 years older than the second oldest one. I feel old.

no worries, every story needs one person outside the age limit :P

wilfrules4ever:
Goin Offline now so I can't add anymore ATM

coolio, ima play on my PimpStation2000 then catch some sleep ^-^ cant wait to get this thing rolling tomorrow~

*goes to sleep, in the hope that tomorrow is just another normal day*

Foolish mortals! I Pancakus ,the Fire Lord do not require sleep energy like ye'. I regain it, by eating the flesh of the innocent! Muahahahaha!

pancakus ... ... Best name EVER!!!

We need moar survivors!

It's wierd saying this thread has 250 views yet only 6 have joined ... Thats a 2.4% join rate :(
So join now People

I seems no-one is going to join so all the people who are in so far ARE the original survivors if you want to join, juts PM me and i'll add you in l8r in the game.

wilfrules4ever:
It's wierd saying this thread has 250 views yet only 6 have joined ... Thats a 2.4% join rate :(
So join now People

how many more people are you waiting for?, because im ready to start X3

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 39 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked