The Second Shadow War: A Fantasy RP! (The war is over)

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 19 NEXT

Our user group is here!

This RP is a continuation of The Low Fields. AKA, The First Shadow War. I have Samuel's permission to use his idea, so this isn't copyright infringement. *Lawyers cry out in dismay* If you have any questions about Felines, culture, or the rules of magic, simply check the link I provided. Oh, and this is my first RP. Yay!

Thirty-five years have passed since then. The First New Legion had grown large, arrogant, and destructive. Their leader, Robin, has grown power-hungry. He sent out his forces and overwhelmed the castle, killing the Oneson family and taking the throne for himself. Talk among the people is that he doesn't intend to stop there. They say that he's going to conquer the rest of Borgoth. The Arcane Library holds a council with all of the remaining free magicians. The council rages for many days and many nights, precious time being wasted. It is finally decided that something must be done..... and a figurehead of the Library must be elected to save time in upcoming events. The leader of the Library must be joined with the soul of a blood sacrifice, gaining a split personality. Only then will group of seasoned magicians be selected to travel to the Feline half of Borgoth to help gather their forces.

Meanwhile in the Eastern Empire, times are hard. The crops are dieing, the rivers are running low, and the riches of the land are running low. Temujin is under much pressure from the tribes. They are demanding action, but he is running out of options. On the verge of a mental breakdown, he thinks back to his youth to calm himself. He remembers the Kingdom, and slowly sees an answer. He is now preparing to address his people with his decision.

Your choices of factions are Arcane Library mage, Feline/Feline mage, First New Legion, or Eastern Empire. It should be noted that the Eastern Empire won't really be part of the story immediately.

Well, I'm in (obviously).

Should be up tomorrow then.

Well, I will await the sheet.

I wonder....should I join?

(Doy, of course.)

Sheet up in a minute.

Sorry Portal, but I can't join. My computer is shot to shit. I'm typing this in Safe Mode as we speak.

I've tried to fix it myself, but to no avail, so I'm going to send it in for repair.

Sorry!

Arg! Travesty strikes now! I guess I'll double up and carry Robin's character until someone else wants it.

It's been a lot more than a minute Samuel...

Sorry. I'll edit this post.

(So, the Split-person spot is still open?)

Your sheet is up, good sir.

*Looks at YOU*

If you want to join, go ahead! Even if you've never RP'd before, we can help you out!

here's me

Thank you, Sage.

And I might be baiting the Forum Games God himself into playing!

Who? Chuck Norris?

Nopes.

Neonbob. The man with the SINGLE highest post count on The Escapist, and spends almost all of his time in the Games section.

He shall be fun two, because he likes eating babies. The Legion will enjoy his addition, greatly.

OUR NAME IS LEGION, FOR WE ARE MANY.

But if he'll join, hooray!

Right now he's a bit iffy, just because the last and only RP he joined failed before page 6.

Not his fault at all. He's not bad at it, and it was his first try.

mkay I shall try to gett a character sheet up but I might need more backround on the fractions

OK. The factions.

Oh, and I may be able to enter as a side character in like, two weeks? Really no idea how badly messed up my computer is.

Oh, sure. His views will be twisted, non the less. Such power always corrupts the pure minded. And when I said royal family, I meant Rebecca Oneson and her family.

Absolutely! Or, if you want, you can control Robin again. I'm sure you could get him better than I could. The decision is yours.

Aha. You could always reference him for ages, and ages, showing him to be a very scary nasty man.

Then when he finally shows up, he be cracking jokes and pwning everyone with his l33t skillz.

Ahem-- what I meant was: You could always reference him, but never introduce him, until I can actually take the roll.

Also, he probally killed Oneson because she was EXTREMELY annoying at times. Or atleast to him.

The infamous SCAMola:

I hear your the go to man for people wanting to join the eastern empire?
what are your empires motives?

Very good.

That is acceptable.

Guitar Gamer:

The infamous SCAMola:

Fixed.
And are you genderless? And jobless?

EDIT: Oh shite. The dreaded double post.

Portal Maniac:

Guitar Gamer:

The infamous SCAMola:

Fixed.
And are you genderless? And jobless?

EDIT: Oh shite. The dreaded double post.

fixed, and I mentioned that I'm a freelance merc who I shall now add has some roll over cash but is unemployed as of now

yay i finished mine! Scam im ur body guard now. deal with it

OK, yours is up too, Laz0r.

Ans now to play the waiting game.....

Guitar Gamer:

The infamous SCAMola:

I really didn't think up any motives up yet. Thirst for conquest I would think, that and the hard times the Empire is going through.

The infamous SCAMola:

Guitar Gamer:

The infamous SCAMola:

I really didn't think up any motives up yet. Thirst for conquest I would think, that and the hard times the Empire is going through.

Maybe your motives could be to form an alliance with the First Legion? So they can fund the Eastern Empire?

Or visa versa, try to take over the First Legion.

Hey ya'll...

I'm really sorry about the other RP. It was a week from hell for me, and I was completely swamped. I'd love to join this one though...

Sorry about the camp Zapper. I'll put your sheet in the ballot box.

Welcome back!

OK, just a heads up everyone.

I'll stop taking character sheets tonight.

Seeing as the factions are somewhat unbalanced, I will check with you to see if you can change factions, or would rather just drop out. We can't have three Eastern Empire and one Feline.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 19 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked