Deathless Ideal- Chapter 1: Displacement (USSR RP)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

I'm very interested. Here's my character.

CosmicCommander, would I be allowed to create a character that has a language barrier with the other characters? He could speak enough [insert language to be spoken between characters here] to have a basic understanding, but cannot speak it. He only knows Danish. If that's not acceptable, I will make a different character.

ElephantGuts and Combined. Oh I am looking forward to this now.

Sosakitty:
CosmicCommander, would I be allowed to create a character that has a language barrier with the other characters? He could speak enough [insert language to be spoken between characters here] to have a basic understanding, but cannot speak it. He only knows Danish. If that's not acceptable, I will make a different character.

It will be interesting to see a bit of a language barrier, so yes, but your character must have a good sheet! And the langauge I show will be english, but I see the Soviets teaching every school just Russian, no more, Russian has became the standard worldwide.

curlycrouton:
ElephantGuts and Combined. Oh I am looking forward to this now.

As am I, good Sir.

When would be the best time for me to start for you good people?

CosmicCommander:

I really don't care, so whatever the other people say.

CosmicCommander:

I'm good for whenever as well, not going anywhere anytime soon.

Well, I have a few options then:

-Tomorrow 3:00 PM GMT
-Tomorrow 8:00 PM GMT
-Thursday 7:00 PM GMT

Pick whichever one you'd like, and we'll pick from there (I'll let you decide how that will effect you Time-Zone wise).

CosmicCommander:

Tomorrow and thursday aren't great for me, but don't let me hold you back.

curlycrouton:

CosmicCommander:

Tomorrow and thursday aren't great for me, but don't let me hold you back.

If it's not ideal, when is?

Well school starts Thursday for me, and I'll be semi-free tomorrow. So no day is particularly good, but as long as the RP doesn't move too fast it should be fine. The weekend would be the best though. Don't bother putting it off so long just for me though.

If we just start whenever you're ready, CC, I don't suppose everyone would have too much trouble catching up on their own time? We can always wait for people to catch up.

I'm good with whenever, school doesn't start for me untill next tuesday.

any time really

Since whnever seems to be the general feel, I have to opt for Tomorrow at 3:00 PM GMT, buttake your time to post, I'll simply be playin' some TF2!

Have you just accepted everyone into the RP then, CC? Or are you still choosing?

Aqualung:
Have you just accepted everyone into the RP then, CC? Or are you still choosing?

I'll post the lucky few sheets in the Starting Post, I'll be accepting the cream of the crop, my deepest apologies to those rejected!

CosmicCommander:

Aqualung:

I'll post the lucky few sheets in the Starting Post, I'll be accepting the cream of the crop, my deepest apologies to those rejected!

Ah, wonderful. :p Well, have fun to those who are accepted!

Is there still time for me to send my sheet in? Eh? Pwetty please?

CosmicCommander:
Since whnever seems to be the general feel, I have to opt for Tomorrow at 3:00 PM GMT, buttake your time to post, I'll simply be playin' some TF2!

That's fine, as long as you can integrate me into the story a little later on (if I am picked). I'll be back from London on Friday, so I'll be able to post then.

The Infamous Scamola:
Is there still time for me to send my sheet in? Eh? Pwetty please?

I say go ahead. Since the leader of this little RP will be choosing the best Sheets and there are up to 9 spots available, I'm sure you could get in. And I think there are only 8 sheets present, so.

CosmicCommander:

Sosakitty:

It will be interesting to see a bit of a language barrier, so yes, but your character must have a good sheet! And the langauge I show will be english, but I see the Soviets teaching every school just Russian, no more, Russian has became the standard worldwide.

Of course! I've had enough experience with participating in/hosting RPGs to know that my character sheet will have to be damn good to get in with all of these other greats.

CosmicCommander:

Assuming I am selected then I am good to go whenever; it's good to be a uni student when all your assignments are done.

*pantsoffdanceoff*

Combined:

Jolly good, then. This seems really like an interesting RP. I also hope that I won't be the only Ex-soviet here as I believe that two people who have been in the system would really make the experience even better.

Well, my grandmother grew up in Soviet-Block Poland, and my grandfather use to live in Soviet Russia. This counts for something.

2 hours! I'm getting excited now :D

Get ready... 3 PM is approaching....

Congratulations on being accepted to:

Skarin

LockHeart

curlycrouton

Combined

Aqualung

The Infamous Scamola

Sosakitty

Again, my deepest apologies to all who didn't make it, it was an extremely tough choice!

Cool. Just in the nick of time too.

Congrats to all other posters, even the ones that didn't make it. All of your sheets were riveting reads.

Everyone please put the number of of posts made to 69,so the story can start on a new page!

Ok, I'll try and bump the count up.

Also, I'll second what Scamola said, I loved reading all the sheets.

All of you people are awesome. Too bad ElephantGuts didn't make it. He's such a nice fellow.

Oh, well. Que sera, sera.

Bump, I guess.

Bump

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked