The Chessmaster. An Assassin RP. (Wanting to join, PM!)

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Portal Maniac:

The credit of the idea goes to Portal Maniac.

(But I did all the freaking work!)

The current year is 2101, the beginning of a new age. Science has finally perfected the art of partial cybernetic implants. Full body enhancement is still out of their grasp however. Computer and television screens have become so lightweight and thin that they have forsaken matter altogether and become holograms. Wooden push-pull doors have become obsolete and replaced by air-tight sliding doors. There are even reports of people using cloaking devices, although these are unconfirmed. The people using them would have to have access to technology of that far greater than that of leading scientists....

Some people whisper of this new age being one of peace. One of prosperity. One the stuff of legends. Not many have problems with this. In fact, they welcome it, urging it to come underway. However......

There is a group of people..... They don't walk among us like you or I............ They stick to the shadows........... They hide in the darkness............. They remain intangible at all costs............ Not many people know of them.......... And most that do......... Are dead............ They are called..............
The Assassins...........

The Assassins have been approached by a group of people. They have offered wealth for the lives of the people causing this new age. They have eliminated many people throughout the past before, sowing havoc and disarray among the people. And every time they have, they have remained unknown all the while. Not a one suspected that these deaths were the cause of a single organization, for there is no other as good as them. They answer to their own, and whoever seeks their talents. They do require payment, though. They are not a charity. Be it gold, knowledge, items, or their blood, they accept all kinds of payment.
The Assassins accepted their offer.

They began to wipe out key political leaders of this movement. It went well, at first. Recently, they sent their best squad to kill one of the most paranoid of the bunch. Something went horribly wrong, and the entire unit was killed without mercy. The Assassins need new members, for their numbers are beginning to dwindle. So tonight, they plan to go out into the darker parts of town and...... 'persuade' some people into joining. They have packed the chloroform just in case they are resistant. With these new ones, they plan to recreate the A Squad. They will be enhanced with cybernetic technology to become an even better team than the others.....

The Guidelines of The Assassins

Of all of their virtues, TEAMWORK is the most basic of them all. The Assassins would have long ago faded into the eons of history if they had not mastered this skill outright. An Assassin is not allowed to leave the sanctuary without achieving this skill.

Killing innocents is frowned upon by them. The punishment for such is the same as it has always been among them; 7 lashes across the back. The more people dead, the greater the chance they have of being discovered.

Alcohol is not to be had by any Assassin. There's a reason it's not allowed, and it's that there's nothing more dangerous than a drunk who's trained to kill.

If an Assassin squad is discovered before the target is dealt with, they MUST finish their mission before finding cover. If the target escapes, they will find ways to botch further attempts on their life. An Assassin squad will be the ones to redo the mission. If lives are to be risked, let it be the ones who endangered them in the first place.

OH MY GOD THIS IDEA IS SOOOO HORRIBLE!!!

There's no way on Earth I'm joining!

I hope you didn't really think that, considering I MADE the thing....

ARGH! Damn you Samuel for tempting me with such a delicious idea! I want to join but I must warn you that I will not be posting from 7:00AM to 4:00PM Western North American time on weekends.

If that is alright I will post my sheet soon.

Shapsters:
ARGH! Damn you Samuel for tempting me with such a delicious idea! I want to join but I must warn you that I will not be posting from 7:00AM to 4:00PM Western North American time on weekends.

If that is alright I will post my sheet soon.

That's not a big issue. I myself will be gone during daytime, due to school, so hours of posting will be limited during the week, and on weekends it's always a bit of iffy.

Feel free to join.

ae86gamer:

Like it, love it, in you are.

channeling Yoda!

Shapsters:
ARGH! Damn you Samuel for tempting me with such a delicious idea!

It was my idea, actually.
He did the past assassinations, though, so feel free to praise him for his Wikipedia skills!
Feel free to join!
After all, What's an RP without Shapsters?

ae86gamer:

Hooray!
A poison master!
Now I get to check my tea every time I drink it, otherwise I'm dead!
^_^

Portal Maniac:
Hooray!
A poison master!
Now I get to check my tea every time I drink it, otherwise I'm dead!
^_^

You sure do. :D

Aha, so here's the RP Portal Maniac was talking about! Glad to see it's taken form so well :D

Hope this is OK!

Name: James Redding
Appearance: A 6'1" skinny white male. Short brown hair. Brown eyes. Generally wears a tshirt and skinny jeans.
Specialization: Kidnapping. Knives.
Background: Born in London, James traveled the world thanks to his fathers job as a business man. However, at the age of 15, James' father abandoned him. Furious, James hunted his father from country to country, eventually killing him and staging it as a suicide.

James prefers to kidnap his victims before dismembering them and disposing of their bodies in public places.

Sorry.... :D.

i guess i'll give this a go.

Yay!

I....must resist........joining awesome RP..............screw it

This sounds pretty cool. Reserve me a spot, I'll post up a sheet tomorrow. 'Tis sleepy time now.

Name: Adam Roberts

Appearance: 5'11, weighs around 167 pounds, brown eyes and brown hair

Specialization: Parkour and hand to hand combat

Background: Adam was born in a rough neighbourhood, where only the strongest survived. Luckily, Adam happened to be one of the strongest around. He was born in the poor region of New York, and dropped out of school in grade 10. He didn't need school, as he was usually very good at practical things, like breaking into buildings, stealing and hot-wiring cars. He grew experienced with parkour, as he had to frequently run from angry storekeepers and police officers often. Hand to hand combat was something he was always good at, seeing as he had to fight other people nearly daily. One day, he was nearly caught by the police, and he was forced to fight off three police officers. The result was a bloody battle, that gave one officer a concussion. After that day, he ran off into the shadows, seeing the results he did....

Im in :)

Alright, let me know if im in :)

Name: Dominick Idnamba

Appearance: White, but with dark skin. Middling height, at 5'10, stocky build and well defined muscles. Has very soft brown eyes, and short jet black hair. Heavily set face, with thick features, the marks of fights past. He wears one gold ring on his right hand pinky finger, the symbol of his "family" back in the slums. Prefers to wear dark clothing, loose fitting so he can move freely.

Specialization: Gadgetry and traps

Background: From South Africa. Dominick grew up in a gigantic slum area in the North, bordering Swaziland. His parents were killed in a drug fight between rival gangs, and he was raised by his brothers in the gang. As he had no relatives he refers to the gang as his "family". He speaks English fluently, and was raised to speak both Afrikaans and Swazi. At age eleven he was given his first gun, a .38. He was told to take it with him wherever he went. Unfortunately for him, when it actually came into use when his gang's slum was raided, it malfunctioned and the bullet shattered the barrel. In ten minutes of panicked terror, he used some wiring, a steering lock and an elastic band to fashion an interesting weapon, that would fire when someone opened the door behind him. He sprinted away, hearing the click of the door handle behind him as he leapt out of the window. From then on he had a passion for traps and gadgets. Using his natural inventiveness and ingenuity, the gang used him as their top operator for missions where concealed weapons and preset surprises were in order. He invented a wrist mounted dart, which would paralyze the victim, and then another flick of the wrist would sent out a lethal dose. He used plastic explosives to wire up a table so that when the target stood up, he would be eviscerated.

When he was twenty, the slums were raided by military police, and he was forced into running from his home. He traveled to Swaziland by night, using the hills as cover on his way there.

At the age of twenty-one, while he was making a living selling tricks and manufacturing new weapons, he saw a curious man buy a rather nasty invention of his - a net that would shoot from the wrist, with pockets of petrol attached that would burst on impact. Then the other wrist would be used to spray a jet of flame at the victim. Curious as to his identity, as he sold virtually no weapons and especially not ones of such a brutal nature, he followed the man, leaving the stall in the charge of his assistant, Marty. He followed the figure until he reached a shack in the city centre, where the figure disappeared, only to reappear a few minutes later with two accomplices. Following them was more difficult, as they seemed to melt in and out of the crowd, but he was able to glimpse them entering a building. A house that belonged to a local drugs baron, Nboto. It was the day afterwards that Nboto had been reported dead, in a gas leak he had apparently lit a candle to investigate a power cut, and had been burned practically beyond recognition.

Dominick proceeded to the shack, and barged in. After a few minutes of heated discussion, the assassins had decided that Dominick was a talented and mercenary individual. It took three days of secrecy, investigation and threats before they allowed him to speak with an agent who would allow his entrance to the Assassins. Another two months of training later, and he was a fully fledged assassin, who was often prized as a member of a team, as he could provide the most efficient and hidden methods of death known to the organisation.

He is only responsible personally for nine deaths in total, and none were actual targets. However his devices have been used to maim and murder countless others.

What the hell, I'll give it shot. Sheet will be up shortly.

Can't wait ti'l we start, hope i get accepted :/

Hope this is all good.

Manamana.. That looks good :D If we both get accepted, we'll be quite the "buddies" :P

Some question-es;

Q1: When is the deadline for this RP to start?
Q2: Who are the accepted characters?

Sorry, I fucked up.

Is this alright?

With patience you will come far...

We're discussing the final selection right now. It will start later this evening.

If everyone's okay with that, of course.

I, unfortunately, will not be here for quite some time. I have to go to a family gathering in the city. I wish I could skip it, but I can't. Sorry if this hinders any of your plans. :[

Thats great :) I got dinner and TV, i'll check back later tonight, hope you choose meh :3

I really hope it starts today, becuase if it starts tomorrow I will miss the whole beginning.

That is if I get in *crosses fingers*

Gongratulations to all that made it. Sorry to those that didn't.

Feel free to make intro posts in your respectable locations. Wherever you want. Portal and I will write into them.

Octorok:

Birras:

The Infamous Scamola:

iceland'gamer:

With the inFamous gun!

Shapsters:

ae86gamer:

LockHeart:

No! None of you are in! It's just a thread for Samuel and me!
All your posts are just to get your hopes up!

Sorry for the sarcasm & fake evilness. I've been playing Fallout 3 for a while now.
Damn. Ninja'd by Samuel himself.

Welcome to the RP!

Ah well, nice job guys!

*sits back and watches RP unfold*

LockHeart:
Ah well, nice job guys!

OH SHIT!

I forgot about you!

(Some quick last changes in the planning, I Ctrl+C + Ctrl+V'd the wrong list! My apalogies!)

LockHeart:
Ah well, nice job guys!

Yay! The hot Swedish girl prevails yet again!

Good effort LH *shakes hand* I would have chosen you if it were my RP buddy! ;)

EDIT- Bwahaha! Never mind then, welcome to the RP!! :P

Samuel_of_Saruan:

LockHeart:
Ah well, nice job guys!

OH SHIT!

I forgot about you!

(Some quick last changes in the planning, I Ctrl+C + Ctrl+V'd the wrong list! My apalogies!)

Haha, I was just about ready to give up! :D

Shapsters:

LockHeart:
Ah well, nice job guys!

Yay! The hot Swedish girl prevails yet again!

Good effort LH *shakes hand* I would have chosen you if it were my RP buddy! ;)

EDIT- Bwahaha! Never mind then, welcome to the RP!! :P

Many thanks :D I'm looking forward to this even more than I was before!

*is picked* Yay! Uhm... I'd like to thank the Academy, and... I forgot what I was going to say.

Congrats all round though.

Oh well...

*Eagerly watches RP unfold*

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked