Surge

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 41 NEXT

Yes, this is yet another RP about people with super powers. However, unlike most, there is next to no story, at least for the beginning. Your characters will be taken by surprise by their powers, and will not know what's going on until they find others and work it out. Only then will I start manipulating the story.

For the beginning, all you need to know is that you all are in a city, in the present or near future. For no discernible reason, people are developing amazing powers. No one knows what's going on, or at least, no one's saying

Remember, the powers don't have to be inborn magic. You can have you special-ness form any conceivable source (within reason)

Hmm.. I'm interested. Save me a spot. :D

Ah I'm not gonna lie, I'll end up joining :) could I put up a reserve for now and my sheet will be up tomorrow =)

ae86gamer:
Hmm.. I'm interested. Save me a spot. :D

Time Travelling Toaster:
Ah I'm not gonna lie, I'll end up joining :) could I put up a reserve for now and my sheet will be up tomorrow =)

Reserved. Twice

Also, it's sleeping-time where I live, so I won;t be able to answer questions/reserve places/respond at all for a while

Thrice reserved please? I'll need another RP to hide in if Lucifer rends my very existence into teeny tiny chunks :)

LockHeart:
Thrice reserved please? I'll need another RP to hide in if Lucifer rends my very existence into teeny tiny chunks :)

Very well. You may shelter here, as I may have to if he turns his attention on Revelation...

ACCEPT ME!!!

Also, it's kinda short because it's bloody hot in my room. Trust me, I'll be good!

Portal Maniac:

ACCEPT ME!!!

Also, it's kinda short because it's bloody hot in my room. Trust me, I'll be good!

Accepted. Now, I'm going to sleep. See you all later (hopefully with further applicants =P)

Here is my awesome character. ;D

ae86gamer:

You know, I was kinda tempted to just recycle Iceous from Prototypes.

Then I thought, 'Hey! I could shape-shift into Liberty Prime!'

Hello

Could you reserve me a spot pretty pretty please.

I would post my sheet but I'm off to do homework. (Dam you science!!!)

Portal Maniac:

ae86gamer:

You know, I was kinda tempted to just recycle Iceous from Prototypes.

Then I thought, 'Hey! I could shape-shift into Liberty Prime!'

Haha, that would be awesome. I was gonna use Sarah from Prototypes, but I opted to make a new character. She's a bitchy rich girl who's super fast. *Thumbs up*

Mind if I reserve a spot? I finally have time on my hands. :D I can make a sheet tomorrow methinks, I just have to get ready for bed now.

what the hell's with all the reserve's?

ae86gamer:
Haha, that would be awesome. I was gonna use Sarah from Prototypes, but I opted to make a new character. She's a bitchy rich girl who's super fast. *Thumbs up*

Oh no. I REALLY am going to do that. DEATH, TO THE COMMUNISTS.

Bitchy girl + The Flash speed =/= Want to be around for more than two minutes.
It's gonna be fun ^_^

Exictednuke:
what the hell's with all the reserve's?

Some people don't exactly have time right now to make up a character sheet, so they do that to say they're interested and will have one up later.

Argh, I really, really, really shouldn't join this RP but oh how you tempt me ThreeWords! I have school as well as about 7 other RPs going right now, but count me in! Don't be angry if I can only post once a day!

I also apologize in advance for the trench-coating you are about to ensue.

Name: Lupo
Appearance: aged 21, looks like a werewolf, humanoid body and posture but wolf face, hands, feet and tail.
Powers: Lupo always looks like a man-wolf, he has never turned back to his regular human form and probably never will. He has very high amount of strength, is very fast(not super speed but he can run on all fours), has a sense of smell 10 million times the smell of humans, has extremely acute hearing as well as claws and teeth that could easily tear through most materials. The downside to his powers? He does not like sunlight, tries to avoid it by living in basements, sewers etc and due to the fact that he has the appearance of a were-wolf, he isn't welcomed in the public with open arms, quite the opposite in fact.
Bio: Lupo was a normal person at one point, lived a normal life, finished highschool and was starting college, a perfectly normal kid. One day he was jogging at about 6 AM, he came across a deformed and rabid dog, he quickly turned the other way and began running at full speed, in a matter of seconds the dog was on top of him, snapping and snarling. The boy tried to fight the dog off but by the time he had killed the beast he was badly injured.

He awoke a few hours later, the affect of the dogs bite had already taken account on his body, he was hairier and could smell everything in the hospital. The sun was rising and peeked through the window, shining upon him it felt as though his skin was being burnt with a blowtorch. He howled in pain and jumped out of his bed, rushing out of the hospital he ripped a manhole off a nearby sewer, this is where has has lived since then. He doesn't know his name, and only vaguely remembers how to speak, his previous Spanish heritage has influenced the name Lupo, which is what he refers to himself as, for some odd reason that is the only Spanish work that he knew. He feeds off sewer rats and very rarely goes up above into the streets, he is quickly becoming more and more feral and will need human interaction soon, or it may be too late!

WOLF MAN!!!!

i'll reserve a slot if possible
also apparantly there truly is no good rp without shapsters

Name: Shifty
Appearance: What ever he wants but manly stays in a basic human form that is not male or female(does not know), blank face and and gery, tough skin.
Powers: Shape shifter(into anything but mostly human forms), can use and can reproduce substances in his body and use them in weird ways(as in using stomach acid as a weapon but this leaves him tired and it takes a while to recover the stomach acid) and his mind seems to be able to mold to the current task (so if he is in a fight and knows nothing about guns the he can pick up one and use it but he does not remember how he did it)
Bio: 'Shifty' does not know who he is, what sex or what age he is. His first emotion ,as far as he knows ,was a deep fear that he was going to die but after a while he realised several 'beings' around him (humans)and as he watched them play a game he could feel his body changing, he had just changed for the first time. He soon came to terms with his 'gift' and has been drifting all over the world trying to remember some part of his life before he woke up as a puddle.

Since most people have very similar powers to each, I decided to be original and copy Gambit rather than other people :)

Oh Threewords. Tempting me into resurrecting Cathy for what is basically Overcharged 2:The Return...

I'll have time... But today is not the time. From the looks of some of the people joining this and the experience I've seen, we'll make an RP of this.

Hope this is accept-worthy :)

The whole power from SSS's RP has kinda rubbed off on me. But without the added insanity...

I'd like to reserve a spot as well, if there's room. I'll have my char sheet made by the end of the day.

Wow.

And there I was worrying this wouldn't go down to well...

LockHeart:
James Roberts

EvilJoe1:
Shifty

Shapsters:
Lupo

ae86gamer:
Blair VanDerwood

Exictednuke:
Ray Sanchez

Looking good. You lot are in.

Time Travelling Toaster:
Chris Miller

Bibliomancer:
Alexander Irons

Are you sure you don't want something more powerful? This is going to be rather unrealistic, and I have a feeling you guys might be a little under-powered. You might want to edit a little, but you don't have to.

Medic Heavy:
Hello

Aqualung:
Mind if I reserve a spot?

ravensshade:
i'll reserve a slot if possible

Yorgmiester:
I'd like to reserve a spot as well

All reserved. Do hurry up!

Right, that's about all I will be able to manage. I'm extending a few invites to specific persons by PM, but I doubt I'll be having any more people unless they are really awesome. (If you think I'll be suitably impressed, and you haven't yet reserved/applied send me your genius-ness by PM)

Oh and finally.

revolverwolf:
Oh Threewords. Tempting me into resurrecting Cathy for what is basically Overcharged 2:The Return...

I'll have time... But today is not the time. From the looks of some of the people joining this and the experience I've seen, we'll make an RP of this.

Whahaha! [/robotic laughter]

Um, I mean, reserved as well

Edit: If I've missed you out, scream (or quote) and I'll get back to you

Awesome :) Yay to all who got accepted! I'm just hoping my unoriginal cloned power will come in handy here...

Hmmm, this is post number 1313. Hope that isn't some sort of omen for the RP D:

Hmm, added a bit by recommendation and now it feels better for me :)

Yay! Another RP = more fun! Yay!

Yorgmiester:

Accepted!

Only three applications and a possible edit to go!

Woah! Double post!

I powered up my character a little on recommendation and he should be better now.

Bibliomancer:
I powered up my character a little on recommendation and he should be better now.

And tis edited into the list!

i made some changes, i just want to now if there okay.

Exictednuke:

i made some changes, i just want to now if there okay.

Sounds good, but I have a few things to point out

1) I'm going to say that the mind reading only works on non-powered people, unless they let you (by OOC or something). You can try it on the characters I control, but nasty things might happen...

2)minions are fine, as long as they are in sufficiently sane number and aren't over-powered. Perhaps if sustaining the minion took some of your strength it would help keep them under control

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 41 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked