|
|
|
|
v

lostclause:

Shapsters:
snip

I hate to tell you this since you've put a lot of effort into your character, but we've ended up with pretty much the same powers...

Edit: I think I'll change mine, you keep yours Shapsters.

lostclause:

lostclause:

Shapsters:
snip

I hate to tell you this since you've put a lot of effort into your character, but we've ended up with pretty much the same powers...

No! Dont do that! I insist, it was my fault for not checking your sheet first. I kinda had a backup character anyways.

Again, it was my bad, funny how similar our powers were though eh?

Shapsters:

lostclause:

lostclause:

Shapsters:
snip

No! Dont do that! I insist, it was my fault for not checking your sheet first. I kinda had a backup character anyways.

And those two guys who managed to choose the same name. Methinks this rp is cursed...

lostclause:

Shapsters:

lostclause:

And those two guys who managed to choose the same name. Methinks this rp is cursed...

Ok, so just to clear up, I am changing my sheet right? Again, perfectly fine with me and I should have checked anyways, I am just making sure.

If there is still a place, please reserve me a spot. I will post at around 3pm.
You know I can't live without my dose of Sparrow.

Shapsters:
Ok, so just to clear up, I am changing my sheet right? Again, perfectly fine with me and I should have checked anyways, I am just making sure.

I think so. Again, sorry.

StarStruckStrumpets:

*Cough*And Co.*Cough*

lostclause:

Shapsters:

I think so. Again, sorry.

No no, don't apologize, completely my fault.

I will post my new sheet when I get back from school!

Shapsters:
I am interested. Two questions, how serious is this RP...?

It's not technically serious. It's no kind of Dastardos RP. It'll also have it's comedy parts too.

However, there will always be a time when we need to sort out a little storyline and some proper plot, so it can't all be fun and games 24/7

Shapsters:
...can I be an Anti-Hero?

Anti-Hero is fine if your thinking along the lines of someone like Deadpool. Getting payed for being on the side with the most money, or sticking to side with the most perks. However...

Shapsters:
Can I be factionless?

Not too sure about the factionless part. It's mainly a battle of two sides, and you'll most likely be left out of the plot if you're not part of one. However, there's no reason why you can't just join a team because you don't like another, but not necessarily like it. Like a mercenary.

xXGINGERGNOMEXx:
My first time is this OK????

EDIT: I changed the name to avoid mix ups.

EDIT II:Made abilities clearer

Sorry to sound impatient but how long does an RP take to fill??

Sorry just querying as I am new to this shiz.

Behold the awesome!

thegamermn:

The game has started yet don't talk in ooc!

OT: exactly how much combat are we going to be dealing with in this RP?

oooooooooooooooooohhhhhh, please tell me I can get in on this,

Exictednuke:

thegamermn:

The game has started yet don't talk in ooc!

OT: exactly how much combat are we going to be dealing with in this RP?

Wow this is going to be kick ass. When we starting?

A couple of extra things, she has many of her original human organs, heart, liver, lungs, lady parts ;) Think of her as a female General Grevious. She doesn't have the ability to speak, but she communicates via TV screens, computers and cellphones.

Hope I get in!

Shapsters:

Regular Appearance: UNKNOWN
!

Heh, now THAT Hero-maker picture I like.

Alright. Sorry for the long wait, Samuel and I are going to cut down the CS's now.

Most people will most likely get in though. We've just got to make sure the villians and heroes are evenly sided.

StarStruckStrumpets:

You may want to hurry up with that CS ;D

Sparrow:
Most people will most likely get in though. We've just got to make sure the villians and heroes are evenly sided.

If you need somebody to switch sides, just say the word and you can put me where you need me. Cureently I am a hero but my character is good for a villian too.

TheGreatCoolEnergy:

Sparrow:

If you need somebody to switch sides, just say the word and you can put me where you need me. Cureently I am a hero but my character is good for a villian too.

yeah same here, i could easily switch sides to be a hero if needed.

Exictednuke:
*snip*

TheGreatCoolEnergy:
*snip*

Yeah, we thought about that. However, we only just realised how many characters we have.

We'll definately even it out though. And don't feel like you won't be picked! We're not choosing the best, we're picking the people we haven't RP'd with before, and the newer members :)

Sparrow:
we're picking the people we haven't RP'd with before, and the newer members :)

:| Well... I guess this means I am out automatically, seeing as how I have been in like... 50 RPs with you.

Shapsters:

Sparrow:

:| Well... I guess this means I am out automatically, seeing as how I have been in like... 50 RPs with you.

I don't think I've ever been in a Sparrow RP... Everyone says they're amazing. Are they?

Shapsters:

Sparrow:

I've been in one, so I'm out too. Oh well.

I've never benn on a Sparrow RP before, everyone says that they are really cool

Mookie_Magnus:

Shapsters:

Sparrow:

I don't think I've ever been in a Sparrow RP... Everyone says they're amazing. Are they?

Oh ya! Sparrow is the best RPer who has ever roamed this earth!

I dont mean that ;) but making sucking up will get me in! *crosses fingers* Seriously though, Sparrow really sucks ;)

I DEMAND SATISFACTION

Good to know he has street cred lol

Mookie_Magnus:
*snip*

jad4400:
*snip*

Flattery will get you everywhere ;D

Shapsters:
*snip*

However, defying me will grant a visit from my good friend FURY!

Ahem. Anyway. We've actually almost decided all the sheets. We're just waiting on AE's one, and we'll do our final pick.

This looks great!

It's ok that I'm not in contact with the other supers, right? I'll just kind of run into them at some point....

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked