How well do you know the Escapist above you?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 1633 NEXT

Like the title says, how well do you know the escapist above you?

Not at all. Sorry bro.

Not surprising, you haven't been here a month... Oh wait... a year...

Um... Sorry?

Not at all.
Aside from when they were getting their avatar edited by the Design Team a few months back, I've never seen them around.

Not personally, but I do know he has some good posts to his name as well as being the most prominent person in the Escapist Photography group.

Not at all...
I expect you are going to be seeing a lot of that in this thread. Not very well thought out was it.

Edit: Feth you sui!
Yes, I know of her somewhat. Fucked up eyes and nutjob religious asshole parents who treat her like crap because of their faulty genes.

I don't.

Get ready to see this response a lot... Also, this probably belongs in forum games...

Edit: on the grounds of being ninja'd

I like the above poster's posts. But I don't know him... I don't know any of you people...

This should really go in forum games.

OP: Who the hell are you person-with-a-Timmy-from-south-park-avatar? Who I ask?

I've had a conversation or two with him.

Assuming it's still ravens_nest by the time I push post, I don't know him too well though I feel like I'm slowly getting to know him. His avatar stands out which causes me to remember his name. I haven't seen him post anything that completely dumbstruck me yet, but I'll be sure to remember him once he makes a post that I can form a clear negative/positive opinion on.

Edit: Aaaand no, it's Wouldyoukindly99 now. As for him, I've PM'd with him, checked a topic of him earlier and seen his reply to my own topic 5 minutes ago. I like and respect him, he's a good man that makes more sense than I had at first anticipated.

I've seen this person post a bit but I really don't know who he or she is. Nice name though.

Edit: This was directed at wouldyoukindly99 and the person above me was directed at the one above that. This forum moves too fast for it's own good.

I don't think that I've ever seen the person above me though.

I've seen Fire Daemon before, but I haven't seen enough posts out of them to make any observations.

I do believe there will be much ninja'ing for the next few minutes. To avoid this until things slow down it's best to quote the person or post who you were refereing to.

Suiseiseki IRL:
I do believe there will be much ninja'ing for the next few minutes. To avoid this until things slow down it's best to quote the person or post who you were refereing to.

Or just post something completely random so you can edit in a proper response.

And i know a few people here so far...

Everyone knows Sue. As for Avey, he's a dick, and i love him for it.

grimsprice:
Not at all. Sorry bro.

Um... Sorry?

Lol, None taken. I've seen 4thegreatergood before. about 4/10

101194:

grimsprice:
Not at all. Sorry bro.

Um... Sorry?

4/10 what?

Suiseiseki IRL:

Good thinking. As for Suiseiseki, I read her personal thread about her coloured eyes ages ago, and it sparked my sympathy. I don't suppose I know her well enough, but she seems like a really sweet girl to me, even though she's made some posts that made me quirk my eyebrows.

Edit: As for 4thegreatergood, what you wrote before your edit in your last post is mutual, my friend. So hi, I'm Mozared *extends hand and tongue*

101194:

grimsprice:
Not at all. Sorry bro.

Um... Sorry?

never seen him post before

4thegreatergood:

101194:

grimsprice:
Not at all. Sorry bro.

Um... Sorry?

4/10 what?

Its the date of the murder of his next zodiac victim.

grimsprice:

4thegreatergood:

101194:

grimsprice:
Not at all. Sorry bro.

Um... Sorry?

4/10 what?

How did you know that?

4thegreatergood:

grimsprice:

4thegreatergood:

101194:

grimsprice:
Not at all. Sorry bro.

Um... Sorry?

4/10 what?

How did you know that?

Because we're with the Party Van.

I spot a derailing up ahead.

grimsprice:
*KA-SNIP*

Grimspice. Seen you around, you post thoughtfully and are usually in the first few posts of whatever thread you enter. If I remember correctly you have an emo avatar as a sort of parody of the emo mentality itself. Correct?

Mozared:
Assuming it's still ravens_nest by the time I push post, I don't know him too well though I feel like I'm slowly getting to know him. His avatar stands out which causes me to remember his name. I haven't seen him post anything that completely dumbstruck me yet, but I'll be sure to remember him once he makes a post that I can form a clear negative/positive opinion on.

Yeah, I tend to avoid having/sharing clear cut opinions on things that are worth remembering. That and I'm fairly pacifistic (word?), I try to avoid starting arguments. I'm probably getting more known from my debating in the religious and politics boards. I think dis-liking close-mindedness is my defining attribute at the moment. I coincidently share the same opinion of you, in time I will probably get to know you too. ;)

p.s This is thread definately under attack by ninjas!

Edit: Wouldyoukindly99, I'm sure I've spoken to him before, nice, funny chap doesn't offend people. I'd find his name funnier if it was wouldyoukindly69 followed by a question mark...

I don't know much about you.
Gotta say though, I love the avatar.

Wouldukindly, you've been vocal for quite some time, and can be pretty argumentative when you want to be.
Yeah, you're familiar.

Also, shouldn't this be in Forum Games?

Well, whaddya know, It's SharPhoe!
I think I know you quite well, probably know more about you than I know about anybody else here...

Who are you?. Are you my daddy?.

And yes, this is more of a forum game than a discussion.

By forum standards? I've spoken with him a fair bit. Cool guy actually. He created me a profile picture for which I am indebted.

Hey there, Phoe.

And yes, this should be in forum games.

elitepie931:
Would you kindly...
Shit I know nothing about you other than the fact you like Bioshock...and that's going by your name.

I've seen him around and his avatar makes me lol. Never talked to him and if it wasn't for his avatar I probably wouldn't know who he is

hmm, I don't think I recognize anybody. Sorry guys!

Bilbo536:

Same here. Never seen you before either. Let us take this opportunity to exchange business cards?

wouldyoukindly99:

grimsprice:
*KA-SNIP*

Grimspice. Seen you around, you post thoughtfully and are usually in the first few posts of whatever thread you enter. If I remember correctly you have an emo avatar as a sort of parody of the emo mentality itself. Correct?

Yes, i have the speed of a thousand mongoosi, and my favorite way to mock someones predicament is to play the pinky violin.

And i will not kindly get into the 99 sexual position with you. I'm not into that sort of thing...

Suiseiseki IRL:

Bilbo536:

Same here. Never seen you before either. Let us take this opportunity to exchange business cards?

Oooo! I know you!
You're that person who's avatar I can't stop staring at.
Seriously, I cannot stop looking at it, I found myself just blankly staring at it before posting this.

elitepie931:

Suiseiseki IRL:

Bilbo536:

Oooo! I know you!
Seriously, I cannot stop looking at it, I found myself just blankly staring at it before posting this.

Why else do you think chose it? It controls your mind.

With it I plan to distract you all and steal all the cookies you pass out to posters who win at the internetz.

grimsprice:

wouldyoukindly99:

grimsprice:
*KA-SNIP*

Yes, i have the speed of a thousand mongoosi, and my favorite way to mock someones predicament is to play the pinky violin.

And i will not kindly get into the 99 sexual position with you. I'm not into that sort of thing...

You're getting into that position, kindly or otherwise. :D

elitepie931:

Suiseiseki IRL:

Bilbo536:

Oooo! I know you!

EDIT: I dun fucked-up thar. :P

Seen you around quite a bit, your avatar makes no sense to me. How can he be getting an extra life is his head's being blow-off? I'm probably not in on some TF2 joke or something.

Suiseiseki IRL:

elitepie931:

Suiseiseki IRL:

Bilbo536:

Oooo! I know you!

With it I plan to distract you all and steal all the cookies you pass out to posters who win at the internetz.

You could just ask for some cookies you know..

Suiseiseki IRL:

elitepie931:

Suiseiseki IRL:

Bilbo536:

Oooo! I know you!

I lost my cookies to some hobo wearing a mask.
Now that I know your plan I will not fall fo......she's spinning again....

Better stop before I derail the thread somehow.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 1633 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here