How well do you know the Escapist above you?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 . . . 1658 NEXT

Sheems a bitsh shober, not *hic* dreenks mush?
*falls over*

Seems to have stolen my beer!

Does anyone not know old Pimpy?

Good times with pimppeter2, good times indeed.

You're so old & posty, I'm surprised I've never seen you. But here you are.

I have seen you, but only because I recognize your creep ass avatar.

Yeah.. I've seen you.
I think you had another avatar, but it was the same theme?

I don't know you at all, but you have a cool name and a friendly greeting thar.

I have always had the Master Kitty avatar, I just change the background and such.

EDIT-Dammit NINJA'D! It seems Swollen Goat has become quite well known around here, I know him... slightly, haven't conversed much with him.

Know that guy from a long long time ago in a galaxy far away.

He also never remade my photo with a cigarette like he promised once. ( I said long long long time ago).

EDIT: Ninja'd by Bob Dylan. I guess I'm honored. I don't really know you RAM, but I enjoy reading your banter with...is it 'Incredible Bullshitting Man'?

@Shapsters:

Pararaptor:
You're so old & posty, I'm surprised I've never seen you. But here you are.

That sums it up in a humorous way. Your name is familiar, but I don't remember your avatar so I'm guessing you maybe changed it recently and I've 'misplaced' who you are. Anyway, yay Canadiens, and hi! and I'm well known? Really? do they know what I've done? o_0

Random argument man:

He also never remade my photo with a cigarette like he promised once. ( I said long long long time ago).

<.<

>.>

Curse you. Sorry about that, I honestly tried for like an hour, but I was really frustrated so I left it and never brought it up again. Will you ever forgive me!?!?
@ Swollen Goat, Same as last time I suppose.

Hey! You're the last guy I did!

I think one of the funniest Escapists I know. Honestly.

Holy hell, it's Pararaptor! He's obsessed with The Rocky Horror Picture Show and used to spend much time in the forum games. I have not seen him in a while.

EDIT: Oh, wait. Never mind. It's just Goat being a GODDAMNED NINJA!

He's some drunk I just ninja'd.

EDIT: I see you also called him a 'paraRAPOR'. What's your subconcious trying to tell us?

The guy who just paid me one of the best compliments I'v- OH MY GOD your post count has two doubles in a row!

Swollen Goat:
see you also called him a 'paraRAPOR'. What's your subconcious trying to tell us?

It's still better than being called Paraptor. Or Parararaptor.

He's that guy bringing the hammer of doom down on me for making a small typing error.

I'd still hit it.

He once pushed my sister at the mini-mall.

Shapsters:

Random argument man:

<.<

>.>

Curse you. Sorry about that, I honestly tried for like an hour, but I was really frustrated so I left it and never brought it up again. Will you ever forgive me!?!?
@ Swollen Goat, Same as last time I suppose.

If come up with a christmas avatar, maybe.

@Swollen Goat: Mr Incredible Bullshitting Man. If I say more about him, he might quote me and start blastin with references from music or film.

He isn't the only one I do quote battles with. You're next.

I do know a few posts by you. You rated me a few 10/10 on that rate that avatar thing.

I know that you're a HEATHEN who, on judgement day, will be SMITE DOWN by our lord & master MaxTheReaper.

Hey! You friended me!
...And then I never saw you again...
Hmmm... *glares*

I think they...drive a bus?

Ah Goat, My newest amigo and business partner.

That is VaudevillianVeteran. She is one of my newest friends (she just said that, pay attention!) and is known as the Ice Queen.

And she steals the souls of toddlers

Ah Swollen, the goat that is never full. Of course i know who you are, for who are all over the forum games, and it is hard to not notice you.

I know Pm0n3y, I like Pm0n3y, Pm0n3y makes me dance. You know me, but do you LIKE me?!

I really need you to like me

He can has cheeseburgers?

He's getting around more these days. And he's a regular like me now!
Yay!

he has way to many posts and is addicted to escapist
(he likes nuking whales but he hears that alot anyway)

I recognize the avatar but thats it

Hah! He's the guy who is still kinda new here!
And I've been talking with him a good deal.

I'd be scared if I didn't know you.

Matt Hawk, Asperger's syndrome, 18 years old.

I see him all over the place but can never remember where. Just... everywhere.

You are in a RP with me. DON'T DIE!

I'm seeing you quite a bit now in these forum games.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 . . . 1658 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked