How well do you know the Escapist above you?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 . . . 1658 NEXT

Do not know who you are, but I'd like to ;).

Yup, Don't know you either

You're that forum games guy!

Met you in here!

Yeah. you're that guy. y'know, THAT guy? Yeah, you're him.

Yea....

Well you're not that guy. So yea!

Fraught:
Oh, you're THAT guy. I remember once that you said to another member that you're the most random member on the Escapist, and argued with a guy about the subject "Are there too many anime avatars on the Escapist or not". Or...was it you?

I don't actually remember a thread like that, though if I did I'm certainly on the "never too many" side considering my strong pro-anime slant. As for the randomness argument, that was with Random Argument Man, making me a rival other than Incredible Bullshitting Man. He befriended me now, though.

On topic, I've seen you on the "aren't you that guy" thread. You commented on the fact that I love Nanoha.

Edit: Ninja'd, but I'll play along: I've seen you all around, you're that guy who makes rather amusing comments.

You're the person I just ninjad.

I don't know you that well.

Neither I you

You're my long lost son!

C'mere, junior!

DADDDDYYYYYY

*Runs to him while that Scrubs music plays.... BA dum dum dum dum da, a dum dum dum dum daaa shing*

He has snow in his avatar. I do too.

You're a forum game person. That is all

Your That...Dude..From y'know, That place or somewhere near, that place, your name reminds me of quad bikes, i went quadbiking in 2008, i crashed into a wall, who put the fucking wall there.. So yeah, your that dude who jogs my memory, well played.

Sweet Jesus Tap dancing christ hes Canadian.

what do you canadians do to people who say Meeses when trying to say the plural form of moose?

I Import your maple surup, Tis alright.

ahh quebec, the place where the legal drinking age is just a suggestion, awwwh yeah.

I don't know this guy, except for his Cobra Commander avy, which makes him and the guy with Soundwave as his (I think his name is 'the miracle of sound'-sorry guy) as two of the most awesome ever.

I don't know you really, but I definitely remember seeing your avatar around a lot.

Its you again! The eye patch person!

Why yes, yes it is. These forum games are quite repetitive aren't they? :D

What is the thing/person in your avatar btw? Up until now I had assumed it was a blob of black ink.

Seen him around the forum games

Yup were in a RP together :D

Never seen you before

Saw him a few posts up.

Made you post the obligatory cookie a few minutes ago.

We are soon to be in a RP together

We are also soon to be in a RP together

We ARE in the same RP, and soon we will be in two RPs together.
Also, I'm stalking you

RP RP RP RP RPR PR RPRARPA{RFokjasng!

Indeed.

Good times ahead

Sometimes I dream about him

Like a father

Why is it always you!? I want someone else!!!1!

wouldyoukindly99:
Why is it always you!? I want someone else!!!1!

He's a Bioshock fan.

GO, NAO!

He's a cool guy. And a scrubs fan

Pages PREV 1 . . . 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 . . . 1658 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked