How well do you know the Escapist above you?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 1661 NEXT

I know you a bit. Coolest girl ever! (besides my sister)

Regular on the Rate avatar thread

The avatar is familiar... but nope. Can't say I know him very well.

I know not who you are, but you seem familiar, and yet your avatar is somewhat.. unsettling... mommy?

He's a wolf. Honestly.

He is a pimp, and makes funny reviews.

You're pretty cool, met on the Games section not too long ago. We get along.

*glee*

That's Vaude. She's my bidness partner.

It's Goat! I know far too much about him.

Did you know that he's a meme-making machine? It's true.

I know no one here. I have no friends here. So, no, I do not know any of the poster prior to me very well.

But I do know he has an awesome screenname. "Last of the Chinchillas." Epic.

I do not know the imp_spittle. And if his name is any indicator, let me just say, 'ewww...'.

I think he likes eating burgers... a lot...

Nope, never met you. I think

CRAP IN A BUCKET!

I thought we were friends! It seems I was mistaken and know less than I thought I did about you. T.T

Seen you around here and in Gaming and Off-Topic respectively.

...It's SAS!
What is there not to know?
I see him way too much, I know that much...

It's Juan Diego! I hang around him and his candle pants too much.

Pssst! Everyone give him a hug!

Empireth:
...It's SAS!
What is there not to know?
I see him way too much, I know that much...

Well, remove the camera from my bedroom then.

OT: OH GOOD GOD, IT'S CHINCHAROO!
Yeah, see him way too much in Forum Games and sometimes in Off[Topic.

...It's still Sas!
What camera in your bedroom?
I meant in your kitchen, but, meh.
(Yeah, we know each other wellll.

Pssst! Anyone wanting to hug me will get punched and/or beaten with a wrench!

It's Juan again.
He's basically an IRC pimp. Hangs around FG's a lot.
* INVISIBLE SNEAK HUG*

LeonHellsvite:
CRAP IN A BUCKET!

I thought we were friends! It seems I was mistaken and know less than I thought I did about you. T.T

Opps! I might not be remembering you since its pretty late over here. My mind is drawing a blank! Help me out!

I am new, but I know your name is Peter, and we have been in like three threads together! Friends forever?

Swollen Goat:
I do not know the imp_spittle. And if his name is any indicator, let me just say, 'ewww...'.

First thing I thought of at registration. I'm terrible at coming up with screennames, so I run with the first thought that comes to mind.

On topic: No, I don't know LiteraryLitany either. But damn, is she active on the forums. 148 posts since the 24th? I bow with respect.

DEFINITELY! My newest pal!

Edit: Ninjad supposed to be @LiteraryLitany

As for imp_spittle

I don't think I remember you from anything. But I have been pretty off today. Its late. Don't get mad at me and my memory

Not at all!

Then again, I don't really know anyone...so I don't exactly know why I'm here. ;/

Hahah! I like you're style!

I know pimppeter wants to join a RP I am in and I hope he is able to.

Hahah! I hope so too!

I know that Pimps doesn't want to say how he knows the people anymore...
(That is in addition to my knowledge of his languages.)
Yeah, I thought I'd get all friendly and nickname you. That cool?

imp_spittle:
First thing I thought of at registration. I'm terrible at coming up with screennames, so I run with the first thought that comes to mind.

Are you kidding? It's a great name. It's not a great mental image, but that's why I like it.

OT: Yeah, it's 'the candle'. I see it around, bein' all watery like it's cool. Pssh. Try holding a burger for six months.

I know you! You're everywhere. *shifty eyes, checking out her window*

Really? I'm hoping that's not a bad thing. You never said you liked seeing me everywhere. You could think I eat kittens.

One place I am definetly NOT is in the tree in your backyard. Nope.

I know you from you 'ask a gamer girl' (or something like that thread the other day. But that's really it. You used to be a zombie! Avatar wise. So hi!

^ often seen chewing grass on rocky outcrops, also absolutely everywhere over forums games (but we've never spoken I don't think).

Swollen Goat:
Really? I'm hoping that's not a bad thing. You never said you liked seeing me everywhere. You could think I eat kittens.

One place I am definetly NOT is in the tree in your backyard. Nope.

I know you from you 'ask a gamer girl' (or something like that thread the other day. But that's really it. You used to be a zombie! Avatar wise. So hi!

Activity on threads is good. In backyards it's bad.(be careful, I have a attack koi)

OT: I know I am easily distracted by your artistic avi and love your chosen name.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 1661 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked