How well do you know the Escapist above you?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 1658 NEXT

Seen you around here and in Gaming and Off-Topic respectively.

...It's SAS!
What is there not to know?
I see him way too much, I know that much...

It's Juan Diego! I hang around him and his candle pants too much.

Pssst! Everyone give him a hug!

Empireth:
...It's SAS!
What is there not to know?
I see him way too much, I know that much...

Well, remove the camera from my bedroom then.

OT: OH GOOD GOD, IT'S CHINCHAROO!
Yeah, see him way too much in Forum Games and sometimes in Off[Topic.

...It's still Sas!
What camera in your bedroom?
I meant in your kitchen, but, meh.
(Yeah, we know each other wellll.

Pssst! Anyone wanting to hug me will get punched and/or beaten with a wrench!

It's Juan again.
He's basically an IRC pimp. Hangs around FG's a lot.
* INVISIBLE SNEAK HUG*

LeonHellsvite:
CRAP IN A BUCKET!

I thought we were friends! It seems I was mistaken and know less than I thought I did about you. T.T

Opps! I might not be remembering you since its pretty late over here. My mind is drawing a blank! Help me out!

I am new, but I know your name is Peter, and we have been in like three threads together! Friends forever?

Swollen Goat:
I do not know the imp_spittle. And if his name is any indicator, let me just say, 'ewww...'.

First thing I thought of at registration. I'm terrible at coming up with screennames, so I run with the first thought that comes to mind.

On topic: No, I don't know LiteraryLitany either. But damn, is she active on the forums. 148 posts since the 24th? I bow with respect.

DEFINITELY! My newest pal!

Edit: Ninjad supposed to be @LiteraryLitany

As for imp_spittle

I don't think I remember you from anything. But I have been pretty off today. Its late. Don't get mad at me and my memory

Not at all!

Then again, I don't really know anyone...so I don't exactly know why I'm here. ;/

Hahah! I like you're style!

I know pimppeter wants to join a RP I am in and I hope he is able to.

Hahah! I hope so too!

I know that Pimps doesn't want to say how he knows the people anymore...
(That is in addition to my knowledge of his languages.)
Yeah, I thought I'd get all friendly and nickname you. That cool?

imp_spittle:
First thing I thought of at registration. I'm terrible at coming up with screennames, so I run with the first thought that comes to mind.

Are you kidding? It's a great name. It's not a great mental image, but that's why I like it.

OT: Yeah, it's 'the candle'. I see it around, bein' all watery like it's cool. Pssh. Try holding a burger for six months.

I know you! You're everywhere. *shifty eyes, checking out her window*

Really? I'm hoping that's not a bad thing. You never said you liked seeing me everywhere. You could think I eat kittens.

One place I am definetly NOT is in the tree in your backyard. Nope.

I know you from you 'ask a gamer girl' (or something like that thread the other day. But that's really it. You used to be a zombie! Avatar wise. So hi!

^ often seen chewing grass on rocky outcrops, also absolutely everywhere over forums games (but we've never spoken I don't think).

Swollen Goat:
Really? I'm hoping that's not a bad thing. You never said you liked seeing me everywhere. You could think I eat kittens.

One place I am definetly NOT is in the tree in your backyard. Nope.

I know you from you 'ask a gamer girl' (or something like that thread the other day. But that's really it. You used to be a zombie! Avatar wise. So hi!

Activity on threads is good. In backyards it's bad.(be careful, I have a attack koi)

OT: I know I am easily distracted by your artistic avi and love your chosen name.

At first i didn't know your name by heart since your aren't in the Forum Games alot (if not at all), but then Swollen mention that you used to have a zombie avi. Then i thought "oh wait, this is the girl that used to have that girl-with-the-glasses zombie avi! I've seen her before!"
So, yes. I've seen you before, but mostly in Off-Topic, more than anything.

i know hardyl anything about Pm0n3y other then the origin of his name

I didn't know you, but now I know you are called Laren. Creepy and stalkerish am I.

Nope, I don't think I know you

Empireth:

Yeah, I thought I'd get all friendly and nickname you. That cool?

Yup, Its cool

It's the pimp.
I still know him. Nobody has invaded my brains yet.
Keep hoping if you like, though!

Yarr, not well but I know he posts a lot in here. And seems a pretty cool guy :)

I've seen you around before and we're in a RP together. You seem pretty cool yourself.

At the moment, all i know is that he frequents the RP forums and that my character has taken his into custody.

EDIT: And he started the poetry thread!

Heh, I think I saw you I the rate avatar game. Somebody made a funny post about your avatar

I know pimppeter2 by his tophatted avatar, and he appears in alot of threads I'm in.

He seems pretty awesome.

Ive known him ever since he saved me from a velociraptor. After struggling to survive for 4 weeks in a hospital, we became friends for life.

We should go bowling sometime!

I recognise the name, but not the avatar. I think I know you, but obviously not very well...

I've seen you around on a few threads but we haven't really spoken before.

I've seen you a few times, but don't really know you all that well.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 1658 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked