Players shooting at opponents. This image is part of an article about how to get Longshot Kills in Modern Warfare 3.

What the Loadout Glitch in MW3 Warzone Is & How to Fix It

Getting enough cash to buy a Loadout is a great moment in Warzone. That’s why it’s incredibly frustrating when you’re unable to grab your weapons after you pay for them. Here’s what the Loadout glitch is in MW3 Warzone and how to fix it.

Recommended Videos

What Is the Loadout Glitch in MW3 Warzone?

MW3 characters with guns. This image is part of an article about what the loadout glitch is in MW3 Warzone and how to fix it.

Season 2 has finally made its highly anticipated debut, and while it’s brought a lot of fun to the game, it isn’t without its problems. Players are experiencing a bug that reset them to level one and made all their Battle Pass progress disappear. However, while that’s certain to cause headaches, the Loadout glitch might be even worse.

After loading into Warzone and dropping a Loadout, players are unable to grab anything from inside, becoming stuck. I experienced the glitch myself and was left very confused; it just so happens that I got pushed by an enemy at the same time, so that didn’t help matters. Thankfully, there are a few ways to handle the Loadout glitch in Warzone.

Related: All Weapon Buffs & Nerfs in MW3 & Warzone Season 1 Reloaded

How to Fix the Loadout Glitch in MW3 Warzone

Activision has released a patch for the Loadout glitch, so the first thing to do is make sure your version of MW3 Warzone is updated. But if you’re still dealing with the issue after that, the best thing you can do is avoid Loadouts for the time being. I tried multiple times to grab my weapons but would fail every time, leaving me stuck and useless in fights. So, I would have my teammates buy me guns until we moved on to the next game.

There are also reports of players being able to grab their weapons, only without Perks. People have found that swapping out Perk Packages or deleting and remaking them will take care of that issue, though.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 and Warzone are available on PC, PlayStation, and Xbox.

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article Best Landing Spots in Rebirth Island in Call of Duty: Warzone
Warzone Rebirth Island Destruction
Read Article How to Save in No Rest for the Wicked
No Rest for the Wicked Save
Read Article How to Find the Western Bridge Key in No Rest for the Wicked
No Rest for the Wicked Western Bridge Key
Related Content
Read Article Best Landing Spots in Rebirth Island in Call of Duty: Warzone
Warzone Rebirth Island Destruction
Read Article How to Save in No Rest for the Wicked
No Rest for the Wicked Save
Read Article How to Find the Western Bridge Key in No Rest for the Wicked
No Rest for the Wicked Western Bridge Key
Author
Jackson Hayes
Jackson Hayes is an Associate Editor at The Escapist. Starting his writing career in 2017, he quickly rose the ranks and became an editor. He's spent the last six years working at outlets such as CBR, Heroic Hollywood and Full Circle Cinema, where he's covered various sports games, Call of Duty, the MCU, and other major properties. You can follow him on Twitter @jacksonhayes67