All Jingle Jam Tournament Rewards in Monopoly GO, Listed

A header for the Jingle Jam event in Monopoly GO showing the logo for the event and a woman looking at presents on a piano.

The “Jingle Jam” tournament has again returned to Monopoly GO alongside the “Twinkle Tree” event as part of December’s pattern of events, and in this article, I’m breaking down all the rewards, prizes, and milestones you can get for it in the game, as well as some advice on how to play and get more tokens.

Recommended Videos
JUMP TO:
Every Reward and Milestone in the “Jingle Jam” Tournament in Monopoly GO, Listed
How to Play the “Jingle Jam” Tournament in Monopoly GO
When Does the Event End?
How to Get More “Jingle Jam” Tokens Easily

MOST RECENT MONOPOLY GO EVENT: Don’t forget, if you enjoy this event be sure to check out our All Monopoly GO Winter Games Rewards & Milestones page for all the rewards, milestones, and fun you can handle.

Every Reward and Milestone in the “Jingle Jam” Tournament in Monopoly GO, Listed

A header for the Jingle Jam event in Monopoly GO showing the logo for the event and a woman looking at presents on a piano. The image is part of an article on all the rewards, milestones, and prizes you can get for the Jingle Jam tournament in Monopoly GO.

I’ve compiled a list of all the rewards, prizes, and milestones you can get for the “Jingle Jam” tournament in Monopoly GO based on my own experience in the game and cross-referenced against the information provided by the Monopoly GO wiki. I’ll be double-checking everything as I go to make sure it’s all fine.

Also, remember that you need to get five Microphone tokens just to unlock the “Jingle Jam” tournament! And while I’d normally reserve this for a later section, fair warning: “Jingle Jam” is really expensive this time around, and I’m not entirely convinced it’s worth pushing too hard for a lot of these rewards.

Milestone LevelPoints RequiredReward
17535 Dice Rolls
25510-minute Rent Frenzy
3140Cash
418085 Dice Rolls
5160Sticker Pack
62505-minute High Roller
7380170 Dice Rolls
8450Cash
9420200 Dice Rolls
10550Sticker Pack
11650Cash
12725Sticker Pack
13800350 Dice Rolls
14775Cash
15850Sticker Pack
16900350 Dice Rolls
171,00015-minute Cash Grab
181,100Cash
191,300500 Dice Rolls
201,500Sticker Pack
211,800Cash
222,000Cash
232,300900 Dice Rolls
242,6002-minute High Roller
253,000Cash
263,3001,200 Dice Rolls
273,500Cash
284,0001,400 Dice Rolls
295,000Cash
305,5001,800 Dice Rolls

MOST RECENT MONOPOLY GO EVENT: Don’t forget, if you enjoy this event be sure to check out our All Monopoly GO Winter Games Rewards & Milestones page for all the rewards, milestones, and fun you can handle.

Related: How to Get More Dice Rolls in Monopoly GO

In addition, there are various prizes depending on where you finish in the tournament that I’ve listed below. Please note, the amount of Cash you get depends on your level, at least as far as I know.

Rank 1: 2,500 Dice Rolls, Cash, Sticker Pack

Rank 2: 1,200 Dice Rolls, Cash, Sticker Pack

Rank 3: 800 Dice Rolls, Cash, Sticker Pack

Rank 4: 600 Dice Rolls, Cash, Sticker Pack

Rank 5: 500 Dice Rolls, Cash, Sticker Pack

Rank 6: 450 Dice Rolls, Cash, Sticker Pack

Rank 7: 400 Dice Rolls, Cash, Sticker Pack

Rank 8: 350 Dice Rolls, Cash, Sticker Pack

Rank 9: 300 Dice Rolls, Cash, Sticker Pack

Rank 10: 200 Dice Rolls, Cash, Sticker Pack

Rank 11: 200 Dice Rolls, Cash, Sticker Pack

Rank 12: 150 Dice Rolls, Cash, Sticker Pack

Rank 13: 100 Dice Rolls, Cash, Sticker Pack

Rank 14 & 15: 75 Dice Rolls, Cash, Sticker Pack

Rank 16 – Rank 20: 50 Dice Rolls, Cash

Rank 21 – Rank 50: Cash

How to Play the “Jingle Jam” Tournament in Monopoly GO

The “Jingle Jam” tournament in Monopoly GO sees players gathering Microphone tokens by landing on a Railroad. What happens on that space affects how many tokens you get, and as always, your dice multiplier will increase your yield. Here are the base rates for each outcome:

Shutdown:

Blocked = +2 tokens

Success = +4 tokens

Bank Heist:

Small = +4 tokens

Large = +6 tokens

Bankrupt = +8 tokens

There’s no way, at least that I’ve found, to influence whether or not you get a Bank Heist or a Shutdown in Monopoly GO, so unfortunately, you’ll have to leave this one up to the whims of fate.

When Does the Event End?

The “Jingle Jam” tournament will last two days in Monopoly GO this time around. As it started on Dec. 20 at 1PM ET, that means it’ll end on Dec. 22 at 1PM ET, which is quite a bit of time to win the 6,990 available dice rolls.

Like this event? Don’t forget to check out our compilation of Wall Street Wonders Event Rewards & Milestones.

How to Get More “Jingle Jam” Tokens Easily

“Twinkle Tree” and “Jingle Jam” have a lot of synergy this time around, as both yield tokens for landing on a Railroad space. That means you’re going to want to really increase your dice multiplier when you’re 6-8 squares away from one of those, as it massively increases the chances of winning big.

Otherwise, my advice is to make sure you’re picking up your Free Gift whenever it drops and doing your Daily Wins, since those small little influxes of dice rolls will help you get farther. This time around, “Jingle Jam” and “Twinkle Tree” both have really high milestones, and that’s going to mean that every single pair of dice counts. You should use your best judgment when trying to figure out if you’re going to be able to hit a milestone before the event ends.

And that’s all the rewards, milestones, and prizes for the “Jingle Jam” tournament as well as my advice for how to succeed and some other important information. May your jingle dice always rock.

If you’re looking for more, check out our article covering all current and present Monopoly GO events, tournaments, games, and some FAQs. The game is available now on mobile.

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article Kill the Justice League Fans Are Furious Over the Game’s Handling of Joker
Joker smiling in Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League.
Read Article Anime Stars Simulator Codes (March 2024)
Anime Stars Simulator promo image
Read Article Project Bronze Forever Codes (March 2024)
In-game image for Project Bronze Forever.
Related Content
Read Article Kill the Justice League Fans Are Furious Over the Game’s Handling of Joker
Joker smiling in Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League.
Read Article Anime Stars Simulator Codes (March 2024)
Anime Stars Simulator promo image
Read Article Project Bronze Forever Codes (March 2024)
In-game image for Project Bronze Forever.
Author
Liam Nolan
Liam Nolan is the Managing Editor of The Escapist. After getting his Master of Arts in English in 2016, he began writing about comics, television, movies, and video games, with his work appearing at such outlets as Marvel.com, CBR, and The Mary Sue. When he's not writing on pop culture, you can find Liam working on his creative projects or traveling. He's been with The Escapist since 2023. You can follow him on Twitter @LD_Nolan or on Bluesky @ldnolan.bsky.social.