If above user's avatar showed up on your doorstep...

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 205 NEXT

Wow you must be playing Stalker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nW609P8usA

something like that would happen..

Timberwolf0924:

something like that would happen..

There much better

:( I've never got down the whole picture/video/spoiler thing down I'll figure it out one day..

Timberwolf0924:
:( I've never got down the whole picture/video/spoiler thing down I'll figure it out one day..

[ spoiler= Write what you want in here] [ /spoiler] [ youtube=number at end of video] [ img]imgurlhere [/img ]use these without spaces if you have trouble just PM me

Sleekgiant:

Timberwolf0924:

[ spoiler= Write what you want in here] [ /spoiler] [ youtube=number at end of video] [ img]imgurlhere [/img ]use these without spaces if you have trouble just PM me

Thank you.. I'm glad you're my friend.. but really.. tea baggin' my boot scrubber cannot feel good..

Timberwolf0924:

Sleekgiant:

Timberwolf0924:

Thank you.. I'm glad you're my friend.. but really.. tea baggin' my boot scrubber cannot feel good..

If you are having trouble you can also quote someone to figure out how they posted a video...and the tea baggin' is always wonderful

And now you're teabagging the mailman. Would you please stop?

Alright, that's it. LAAAAAAAAAAWREEEEEENCE!

OH! Its de luuuuck of the irrish *pathetic southern irish accent*

I would stab him in the face with a spoon then said "WHERES ME MONEY BITCH!" then finally finishing him off with a Hydoken!

You just shot yourself

N0 I DIDN'T! HAIDOKEN!

Gah! That will never come out of the siding.

You can use 409

I can honestly say that I have no idea what ide do if there was a cat in spartan armour teabagging my doorstep.

I also would be at a loss of words if a guy with a machine gun was on my porch

For the last time, stop bobbing up and down, you gelatinous creature!

But I'm not fat

I would die laughing

I'd just get smacked in the face.
And welcome the The Escapist.

:D Thank you!
I would get smacked aswell.

It's a never ending circle of getting hit in the face!

I'd kidnap you and keep you in my basement so you can act out episodes of Scrubs for me. :D

What? An anime dude? And he goes back and forth and back again... It's almost hypnotiiiii...

*drool*

Or is it an anime girl?

A humanoid? Well human like creature I am unsure of what the protocol is because I'm not entirely sure if I have the right to kill you or not.
Oh whatever, I've had a good day and am feeling generous. I'll let you live.

Dam you aliens always buggin us Stars

OH FU-

*gets killed by fire*

Your not the milk man? Or the milk woman. Damn i'm confused.

Guitar duel a la Crossroads.

PUPPY!!!
*hugs*

Hey, what's that sound? OHSHI-

*gets desintegrated*

Ugh I thought I told you I'm not like that

Fine you can have some change now take your busking elsewhere!

You were better in Sharpe.

Thank you for the compliment. Now get out of my house.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 205 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked