If your and the above users avatars made love.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 43 NEXT

o..... SHITE!!!!!!!!
nononononono
do not want jailbait

Badly drawn anime girl.
Edit:

MeltedGeneral:
It would be a beautiful daughter with a disturbing taste for bloodshed and intellectual rape.

AWESOME

It will be a pretty cute Megaman

A little mega girl.

Chibi Link.

Hmmm... An angel in a dress. What else is new?

An angelic Megaman X, that would be awesome.

WW2 Clown Megaman?

Link would never do it.

That's not how you play the game... this is hypothetical
OT: It would be like Zero if he had the master sword... epic.

100% epic. But, Link would still be better, and therefore, his offspring would never surpass him.

Hmmmm... I can't see your avatar. Just an X so... Idunno what would happen... I'm sure it'd be hot though.
Oops. Reading off the wrong page.

An Elite in a suit in black and white possibly from the silent movie era.

I suppose that would be kinda cool....

It would be an epic human maverick killing alien machine that could steal the powers of the fallen. it would be unstoppable!

Let's get it on.

A force of unstoppable power. A Merger of technology and the dark abyss that is practically indestructible. Hell YES!

*gazes at the avatar in disgust*

Look honey, sorry but... ain't gonna happen.

*snaps fingers and struts away*

An elite with Energy sword mastery... We should have sex RIGHT NOW!

Er... A creepy looking badge.

he'd have mind control

One emotionally scared me, Gah, ninja'd...And a kid who knows there is no spoon...

That gguy wouldn't be holding a guitar, he'd be holdin something gay, he'd have long girly hair, and he'd be a drag queen because there's no straight guys that like Twilight.

(Funny enough, my ex had me read those books...The story wasn't horrible, but they needed a better editor, and maybe someone with writing experience...) I second Fury's notion...

She'd be an angel OF ROCK >=]

For all we know, this baby could turn out perfectly normal. Then again.... I'd rather not imagine what happens when Anime meets Solid Snake, but if I had to, it would end up being some grizzly, blue-haired hero bent on saving the world from god knows what.

magicman4443:
For all we know, this baby could turn out perfectly normal. Then again.... I'd rather not imagine what happens when Anime meets Solid Snake, but if I had to, it would end up being some grizzly, blue-haired hero bent on saving the world from god knows what.

=/ It's the beginning of a JRPG... I can smell it...

Hmmm, an angel with a mace that commits suicide? ...I have many ideas.

(Double ninja'd)!!!

Legion in a box.
Damn Ninjas

A geth that uses the powers of Heavy Metal to subdue it's foes.

alien babies

damnit , ninjad again

Everything my avatar touches becomes gay, unless it's a girl, inwhich case it becomes a squelling fangirl.

im actually having a lot of trouble with my avatar, its supposed to be moving, but it isn't

its supposed to be http://images.thulsadoom.multiply.com/image/8/photos/14/1200x120/22/4uvg221.gif?et=xSwFeh2D6soorP8c4XxeIQ&nmid=71709125

but instead its that still screen crap, any help would be much loved

A Gay suicidal man with a ggun.

You pedophile!

Not sure how it would work with two females but let's say if it does that would be one creepy baby *imagining my avatar laughing*

Something quite...
quite...
I don't know.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 43 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook