The Apartments. A real life RP (Officially retired)(Please read and post your thoughts on the story)

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 460 NEXT

My second Rp, this one will take place in a small town in Ohio, You live in a new apartment complex. It's rather large and can hold many people, but I'll only allow ten people in this RP. (One or two girls here would be fantastic) Now, on to the rules.

1. No Derailing,what so ever. Doing so will result in an "Eviction".
2. If things get a little romantic, don't let it go to far, I'd rather not explain to the Mods why there is an orgy in here.
3. No fantisy garbage, keep it realistic.
4. Have fun and make friends. :D
5. Keep it third person please.
6. All characters must be 21 and over.
7. Act as if you just moved in, no acting like you're all knowing.

Character Sheets.

Reserves:
Smagmuck08
Lambi
Sky14Kemea
JRCB
Vaudevillian Veteran
Shapsters
Pimppeter2
SeantheSheep
Guitar Gamer
WafflesandBacon
Rainboq

Will make starting post when we are full...

Reserve me a spot. Sheet will be ready some time later.

Da na na naaaaa..?

Is this okay? ^^

*looks down* Also I agree with SeanTheSheep :D

Sounds interesting. Maybe I should try out a role-play here.

Reserve and will edit in character sheet later.

Here we go.

Name: Jacob Tanners
Date of Birth: May 13th, 1987
Hobbies: Writing, gaming, reading, curling
Personality: Questioning, intelligent, kind, focused, laid back with friends
Looks: Dirty blond hair (mostly short, but longer bangs), grey-ish blue eyes, Caucasian, six-foot two inches, wears glasses. Usually wears jeans, a dress shirt, and sneakers.
Bio: Jacob Tanners was born into a hard-working family. He grew up with very hard parents, whom he often went against if he felt what he was doing was justified. He didn't like math in school, but loved English, Civics, and APS (Anthropology, Psychology, Sociology). He took a journalism course at a college and now works freelance, often trying to give as unbiased a story as he can to the readers.

(Is this good? Only the second RP I've been in)

I'm not applying, but I'd like to add a point for you to make it more realistic:
Make it a new apartment complex, so you all move in at relatively similar times.
It also takes away chances for derailing, like ghosts and whatnot.

@JRCB Good! Good, that'll fit in nicely.

Bugger! We have a character clash D:

Mine and JRCB's are very similar >.< Gimme a while to edit my other sheet I guess =[

sky14kemea:

Mine and JRCB's are very similar >.< Gimme a while to edit my other sheet I guess =[

Oh. Terribly sorry about that.

Hurm... this seems extremely similar to the one ThreeWords just started, and I am interested, but I don't know if I should join 2 RPs at the same time that are essentially the same thing.

JRCB:

sky14kemea:

Oh. Terribly sorry about that.

Aww, no worries :P I guess ours might be friends? xD

I made mine a musician instead >.>

Shapsters:
Hurm... this seems extremely similar to the one ThreeWords just started, and I am interested, but I don't know if I should join 2 RPs at the same time that are essentially the same thing.

I only started this one becuase the other one I made was derailed on such a massive scale that it was beond recovery...

Can I also reserve a spot. I'll make my sheet later today

Smagmuck08:

Shapsters:

I only started this one becuase the other one I made was derailed on such a massive scale that it was beond recovery...

I'm not implying anything, I am merely commenting on the weird timing.

I think I am in, lemme make up a sheet, It'll be cool to have to RPs lie this going at the same time, lots of talking.

Oh, and any location on where the apartments are? Like, a country or city?

Ohio, no spacific city or town. Ohio is in the US.

Are we starting tonight btw? 'cause my internet is slow, so I risk being ninja'd if its fast paced xD
Plus I wanna go watch a movie downstairs >.>

Sky, it'll start before eight P.M U.S pacific standard time, it's 3:45 here.

Balls. Oh well, I'll be able to update as soon as it starts or tomorrow morning.

Uhhh....

So like 4 hours?

'cause I'm GMT D: so its 22:50 here :P

Yeah, giving other people a chance to join...

What's everyone's Escapist-time (as I will call it) like? I'm pretty much open from 3:30 to 10:30 EST every weekday, and longer on weekends.

Hrmmm, from around 6pm GMT - 3am GMT xD, I stay up late.

Although sometimes I don't appear till 9pm ',:/ no idea why, TV is good I guess.
Time for movie! D: can't wait to see who else is living with us when I get back :D

Speaking of movies, I think I'll watch Full Metal Jacket...

Actually, you know what?
Screw it, reserve me a spot, I'll set up a character sheet now.

Save me a spot.
I need some reference materials and a character sheet should be coming up soon.

Name: Brooklyn Long

DOB (Date of Birth): 1988

Hobbies: cooking, jogging, painting, looking after her St.Bernard Kramer

Personality: A little distant, easily distracted, friendly, laid back, caring.

Looks: 5'0, very petite, shoulder length brown hair, green eyes, wears simple clothes, jeans and t-shirts, summer dresses sometimes, flip-flops, very casual.

Bio: Grew up in British Columbia, lived a normal happy life, always interested in painting and nature. Decided to take a road trip and end up in California to live so she could further her painting career. Something, she doesn't know what, caught her eye in Ohio, she was inspired by the people and nature and decided to settle there instead. She spends her days looking for a job, looking after her massive dog Kramer(especially compared to her), and painting.

YAY! Two more people.
We might start a little early! :D

Just a warning, I may not be able to start until tomorrow, if we don't start by 2:00 AM GMT

Okay, I'll just assume your character is asleep...

HOLD ON MAKING MY SHEET NOW!

Smagmuck08:
Okay, I'll just assume your character is asleep...

Or not moved in yet...

Smagmuck08:
Ohio, no spacific city or town. Ohio is in the US.

So can we incorporate some aspects of our cities into Nonamesville OH?

WafflesandBacon:
snip

I hope your guy is a professional street performer xD otherwise we have clashing jobs.

Although my guy actually sucks at music... so we should be fine :/

Hey Sky, do you think that Kenny could bartend at the place Sarah works at?

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 460 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here