The "I'm so high right now" game

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

You're not high, man, you just saw that movie too many times, ya dig?

I'm so high, I chased my cat around the house for an hour. Then I realized I don't have a cat so I must be in the wrong house. Then I realized, that's not a cat, I'm tripping!

Your not High! You just have Diabetes! (Cookie for the reference)

Dude im high I like, wait how high am I? Im so high I forgot im high!

You aren't high, just very forgetful!

I'm so high that I could swear I'm swimming in liquid silver!

You're not high, you're just in a melting factory. And you're trying to get some burnmarks.

But man, I'm so high right now, I'm surrounded by flying ninjas shooting laser from their eyes!

You're not high, you're just in Japan!

I however, am so high, that I got 20 sex changes and am currently floating in the pacific.

That's not high man, you probably just ate some stale Jaffa Cakes.

But, I'm so high that I punched Chuck Norris into the sun, then killed Tony Blair with a rusty spork.

Thats not high dude,thats insanity.

But i'm so high,I swear the air just turned purpple and I just fully understood the tonight show.

Dude, bro, that's not that high man, you were just watching... like... spaceballs or something.
I'm really high though, man, I'm so high that I was riding an elephant to the MOOOOOOOON.

Thats not high,as your REALLY doing it.
I'm so damn high,I just watched Twilight and saw a whole new meaning(equally gay)

You aren't high, just using a possibly homophobic term to express your lack of interest in a shitty movie!

I'm so damn high that I was trying to chew on my mates gumboots, but I ended up chewing on my gumboots mate!

You ain't high, you just mistook gumboots for chewing gum boots!

I don't think they sell them anymore

I'm so high, my title went and changed on me!

You ain't high, you're just doing exams.

I'm so high, that I'm bumping into satellites.

That ain't "high" dude...I don't know how you got into orbit but whatever.

I'm sooooooooo freaking high right now that I'm posting naked....wait what?

You're not high, you're just a nudist.

Broham I'm sooooo fucking high that i'm shiting briks.

You're not high, man. You just ate a cement mixer.

I'm so high right now that St. Anger actually seems like a good album...

You're not high, you just have bad taste in music.

.sdrawkcab gnikeaps m'I taht won thgir hgih os s'I

.troffe hcum oot yaaaaw sekat tihs siht ,hgih eb t'nac uoY

I'm so high right now I feel like I'm about to sleep in the clouds!

Your not high, your just skydiving in the clouds...

I'm so high right now I think I'm on YouTube!

You are! You're slagging off the latest videogame in a badly lit unedited video response with poor sound!

I however, am so high that The Beatles have made me their queen!

Duuuude.You aren't high,the Beatles tribute band is just taking a liking to you.

I'm so high,I just fell in the sewer,made love to a giant fish,chopped my balls off and flew into the sun...Like a Boss.

Man, you ain't high, you're just in Mexico.

They do things differently there.

I'm so high, I shaved everything, in the whole world.

You're not high,you're just asleep in a barbershop.
I'm so high,I surfed on a giant ice cube while there was meteors falling from the sky and then I crashed in a giant church filled with atom bombs and then it all exploded.

man you are not high, just a fucking paranoid idiot
im so high, man, man than i took 30minutos to sign in to write this, and this wasnt what i wanted to write because i had thought it and i came with this beacuse i forgot but i finish this talk beacause i cant remember how is started and what i have to do now im thinking like finish this ok and i maybe soon write something here again because i had some laughs at the stories here like fighting, and when i started to type i was scares because it was a fight and i never had i fight but i wish to have won i hit one, man i have to write street word man, yieah, so i think i was going then bye. im high i when i read this tomorrow when i wake up i will laugh a lot more than now but i am laughing now man haha bye then.

Pablo Herrerin Perez:
im so high, man, man than i took 30minutos to sign in to write this, and this wasnt what i wanted to write because i had thought it and i came with this beacuse i forgot but i finish this talk beacause i cant remember how is started and what i have to do now im thinking like finish this ok and i maybe soon write something here again because i had some laughs at the stories here like fighting, and when i started to type i was scares because it was a fight and i never had i fight but i wish to have won i hit one, man i have to write street word man, yieah, so i think i was going then bye. im high i when i read this tomorrow when i wake up i will laugh a lot more than now but i am laughing now man haha bye then.

hahaha i thought my message to yall was longer but its really short because i dind write what i was paranoid about but i get scared and i think in abductions of aliens or yeah, and i just came here to say i t was shorter the other one, fuck bye im tired of this, peace may to all of you bye then

Pablo Herrerin Perez:

Pablo Herrerin Perez:

hahaha i thought my message to yall was longer but its really short because i dind write what i was paranoid about but i get scared and i think in abductions of aliens or yeah, and i just came here to say i t was shorter the other one, fuck bye im tired of this, peace may to all of you bye then

Nah man, you ain't high, you just new to the escapist. Stay a while, man.

I'm so high that my two best friends are ceiling chairs.

Dude, you aren't high bro. You were just talk'n to your friends when they transformed is all!

Man, I'm so high that I saw a thread pop up in Forum Games that I missed. It can't be real necromancy. It's all just floating around on my screen and I see text coming out of it. Whoa bro. Whoa.

Nah bro, you not high, it is real necromancy.

I'm so high that I shrunk to the size of an atom and was eating electrons while talking to protons.

You aren't high.

And neither am I, I'm straight edge...

Nah man, you ain't high. You just aren't playing the game right.... JEFF

I'm so high right now that this seems like it would make a great real movie

and that I want to both star, direct and shoot it.

Nah man you're not high just the next Ed Wood.

I'm so high that I thought Furburt came back from the dead.

Nah man, you're not high. The hamsters just kicked it his name in front of you to mock your memories.

I'm so high that I thought that I couldn't breath unless I was standing upside down and wearing no socks bro.

Nah bro you ain't high, you jus allergic to socks and have upside-down lung syndrome.

I'm so high that I just had my mind blown when I learned that pickles come form cucumbers. I mean, just woah, dude.

Woah. That is just... Groovy.

Nah man, you ain't high bro. Everything comes from cucumbers.

I'm so high that when I went through my favorite forum I got banned, unbanned and made editor in chief in the same day!

Nah man, it's cool you just got yourself confused with Demented teddy, Marq. and Susan.

I'm so high that JRPG hair seems normal to me.

Nah man, you're not high. You just been living with some Japanese exchange students bro. That shit is weird.

I'm so high that asdfksjsaowawoiasdfvnbasdfsacmanawaoasdibalewafflesasdfoibvlapqoiwefjdsklngaselkfdsajaodfeaand I found the secret to eternal living dude!!

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked