A New World, with new conflicts ACCEPTING see inside for details.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

The main thread is full, if you would still like to play the civ game, please join the overflow thread

NOTE: Rules are still found in this post

OVER FLOW THREAD: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/362.188275-A-New-World-with-new-conflicts-Over-flow-thread

Hello Nation Leaders! And welcome. I am God.

You must list your Nation here, in order to Begin.

Name:
Government Style:
Ruler Name:

Then I GOD the almighty will show you what is happening in your country. (I will do this about once a day)

You quote me with your solutions, or dickery, I don't care if you run your country into the ground (I don't think your people will though) the next day I will say what has happened with your actions taken, and whether the problem has gotten better or worse.

Please consider that Player interaction is encouraged, establish alliances, or traded packs, hell try invading another guy, mind you that could back fire, and you could end up loosing, yes you can loose, if your country is taken over. Its up to you how to shape this world, as I have other worlds to mess with.

NOTE: All countries are made equal to begin with, if you drive your country into the ground and then get invaded or invade someone else, then tough luck, as god, I have much more importan things to do.

EDIT 1: (3:00pm March 27)
Yes you can talk to other nations
Year: 1990
I will tell you your reasouces
Please Respond to your nations problems.

EDIT 2: (9:52pm March 27)
All nations are militarily eaqual right now latter problem will arise in the game, that will either (depending on your choices) grow or srink your military.

EDIT 3: (11:19pm March 27)
Secret agreements CAN be made through PM but are ONLY verifyed if a notice IS sent to ME!

EDIT 4: (11:43pm March 27)
You should recive one problem every day, if you dont give me a solution, ie you just stop playing, you country will continue on, until its people decend into anarchy, if you know ahead of time, let me know if you are going to be aways from a computer

I am working on a military outline... it will come into effect latter, for now focus on your nation and building relations.

You are displeasing GOD! I took my time creating this world and no one wants to lead? (yes this is a bump)

Existing nations or something we create on our own?

axle 19:
Existing nations or something we create on our own?

Create your own! :D

Name: Volaria

Government Style: Dictatorship

Ruler Name: Robert Farco

Name: Fedoria

Government Style: Communism

Name: George Vasqual

Extra points if you guess where I got the name Fedoria :D

BloodyThoughts:

Based off the fedora hat?

Quad08:

BloodyThoughts:

Based off the fedora hat?

Yes! Cause i love wearing it so much...
I know what your thinking....and it's not true.

yeah okay >.>

Name: Fulland
Government Style: Monarchy
Ruler Name: Tillandro Muero

hehe... Fulland... It's the opposite *puts on sunglasses* of Holland.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- okay I'll stop.

With this type of RP thread countries can come and go, just like in the real world, so we can start and hopeful others will join. I will give each of you a small, problem, you quote me (editing the quote so only your country and the problem is there) with a solution, they can as stupid as or you want or a well thought out and complex as you wan its all up to you.

sky14kemea:

The Major religious group Church of C, has been lobbing for the teaching of IPD, in the public school system, this has been met with outrage from scientist, atheist and intellectuals everywhere. The CoC has a hold of about 37% of the population, with atheists, agnostics, and undecided, have about 35% with the other 28% are comprise of various other religions.

IPD has been chewed up and been deemed factious by the scientific community, yet people still say teach the controversy.

BloodyThoughts:

Name: Fedoria
Government Style: Communism
Name: George Vasqual

More and more people are not showing up for work, claiming capitalist things like work ethics and other stuff, there is growing awareness that their quality of life is very low, and the people are getting up set.

Quad08:

Water is becoming more and more scare and the people are getting worried, rainfall has been on the down fall in your area of the world, your citizens are getting worried that water will become a thing for the higher ups.

Any chance I can get in on this? If so, I'll put my nation in this post as an edit.

Edit: Here we go.

Name: Alahedra
Government Style: Democracy
Ruler Name: President Cyrus Sanderson

Alpha Centauri:
Snip

George see's and knows what's going on. He decides maybe a speech will get the glory of Communism into these peoples minds. He also makes sure that more propaganda is spread throughout the country encouraging people to show up for work. If all goes wrong, there might have to be a change in Government style.

Alpha Centauri:

sky14kemea:

The Major religious group Church of C, has been lobbing for the teaching of IPD, in the public school system, this has been met with outrage from scientist, atheist and intellectuals everywhere. The CoC has a hold of about 37% of the population, with atheists, agnostics, and undecided, have about 35% with the other 28% are comprise of various other religions.

IPD has been chewed up and been deemed factious by the scientific community, yet people still say teach the controversy.

Hmm... King Muero the 3rd has heard his nation's problem, and offers a compromise.

The class will be Optional. Parents who wish the IPD to be taught to their children are encouraged to tell their child to sign up, while others may ask their child not to be taught IPD.

CounterAttack:
Any chance I can get in on this? If so, I'll put my nation in this post as an edit.

Edit: Here we go.

Relations between the public transit workers and their employers are degrateing quickly, they have been in disscussions for over a month now, and talks are going no where, the government is being called in to help sort out things, and avoid a strike.

Workers Want:
4.00 pay rise
Better Pension Benifits
Longer breaks

Company says:
Wgaes are costing to much now
Pensions are better than most other jobs
breaks are already 5 mins long

Right now Public transit, is not classifyed as a Nessacary Service

Name: New San Marcos
Government Style: Constitutional Monarchy
Ruler Name: King Joseph San Marcos

Name:Astricore
Government Style:Dictatorship
Ruler Name:Aaron Bishop

Alpha Centauri:

CounterAttack:

Relations between the public transit workers and their employers are degrading quickly, they have been in discussions for over a month now, and talks are going nowhere, the government is being called in to help sort out things, and avoid a strike.

Workers Want:
$4.00 pay rise
Better Pension Benefits
Longer breaks

Company says:
Wages are costing too much now

Right now Public transit, is not classified as a Necessary Service

Considering the borders of Alahedra, President Sanderson announces a plan to divert a small portion of funding from Nation Expansion into Public Transport, and organizes surveys to obtain his people's opinions on this matter.

He sends a group of ambassadors to Fulland's King Muero, to propose an alliance and commercial trading between the two nations.

Alpha Centauri:

Quad08:

Water is becoming more and more scare and the people are getting worried, rainfall has been on the down fall in your area of the world, your citizens are getting worried that water will become a thing for the higher ups.

Robert makes a impassioned speech to the public about how the trail will only make the nation stronger.

He also sends ambassador's to all nations, asking for help in this drought

sky14kemea:

Yes you are :D

You can talk to people! Interact will your fellow nations.

Quad08:

Alpha Centauri:

Quad08:

Robert makes a impassioned speech to the public about how the trail will only make the nation stronger.

Your speech have clamed the citizens somewhat, as water tokens are being haneded out, you await the response from other countries.

sky14kemea:

Alpha Centauri:

sky14kemea:

Hmm... King Muero the 3rd has heard his nation's problem, and offers a compromise.

The class will be Optional. Parents who wish the IPD to be taught to their children are encouraged to tell their child to sign up, while others may ask their child not to be taught IPD.

You gain some apreciation from the religious faction, but disgust from most scientist, they were quoted in saying "IPD is not science! Its just a rebranding of the CoC"

CounterAttack:

Alpha Centauri:

CounterAttack:

Relations between the public transit workers and their employers are degrading quickly, they have been in discussions for over a month now, and talks are going nowhere, the government is being called in to help sort out things, and avoid a strike.

Workers Want:
$4.00 pay rise
Better Pension Benefits
Longer breaks

Company says:
Wages are costing too much now

Right now Public transit, is not classified as a Necessary Service

Considering the borders of Alahedra, President Sanderson announces a plan to divert a small portion of funding from Nation Expansion into Public Transport, and organizes surveys to obtain his people's opinions on this matter.

He sends a group of ambassadors to Fulland's King Muero, to propose an alliance and commercial trading between the two nations.

Alright talk to King Muero about that; Polls show that 49% side with the Workers, 23% side with the Employers and the rest dont really care, the money you diverted into it has been used by the compnay to update their out dated buses, with the public likes.

Sentinel10:
Name: New San Marcos
Government Style: Constitutional Monarchy
Ruler Name: King Joseph San Marcos

Women are prostesting for the right to have abortions, with out having to get a hospitals aprovle, they are saying its their body and it should be their choice. Religous gorups are out raged and counter prostests are apearing outside of hospitals.

Souldemon8:
Name:Astricore
Government Style:Dictatorship
Ruler Name:Aaron Bishop

You have recived reports from you minister of intellagance that a resistance is forming due to lack of rights, people aperanlty dont like living under a dictatorship and have taken to the underground.

BloodyThoughts:

Alpha Centauri:
Snip

George see's and knows what's going on. He decides maybe a speech will get the glory of Communism into these peoples minds. He also makes sure that more propaganda is spread throughout the country encouraging people to show up for work. If all goes wrong, there might have to be a change in Government style.

Your propaganda works wonders on the low intellagent populus, and the speech has inspired people to work for the good of the country, how ever the few smart people see through the lies, and recent intelleangce has said about 5% of your populus is working againt your government.

N'awww, scientists are maaaaaad ;-;.

"No worries Sire, I'm sure they will see you made the right decision soon."

I hope so Squire, I hope so. :/

Quad08:

Hrmm... King Muero can spare some barrels of water. I can only send 20 though. A cart will be sent out right away!

CounterAttack:

Hrmm... What trading's can you offer? And may I ask for a day or two to think it over?

Quad08:
He also sends ambassadors to all nations, asking for help in this drought.

President Sanderson realizes the growing situation, and sends a large group of concerned citizens to aid Volaria by delivering water to homes around the nation.

sky14kemea:

CounterAttack:

Hrmm... What trading's can you offer? And may I ask for a day or two to think it over?

We are offering to collaborate on mining operations which yield coal, iron and other minerals, and also, we can give you advanced knowledge in the fields of agriculture and growth.
Haha, it's a pun.

CounterAttack:

Quad08:

President Sanderson realizes the growing situation, and sends a large group of concerned citizens to aid Volaria by delivering water to homes around the nation.

sky14kemea:

CounterAttack:

We are offering to collaborate on mining operations which yield coal, iron and other minerals, and also, we can give you advanced knowledge in the fields of agriculture and growth.
Haha, it's a pun.

Sure you reasoures are iron and coal, and you have good grain growing feilds, ie, wheat oats, barley

sky14kemea:
N'awww, scientists are maaaaaad ;-;.

"No worries Sire, I'm sure they will see you made the right decision soon."

I hope so Squire, I hope so. :/

Quad08:

Hrmm... King Muero can spare some barrels of water. I can only send 20 though. A cart will be sent out right away!

CounterAttack:

Yes you can do that, your reasourses are lumber, water, and tin

Just thought of something. Is there a particular time period we all start in? Is it modern, ancient, or somewhere in between? Because that will have an effect on what resources we have, and what we may obtain in the future.

CounterAttack:
Just thought of something. Is there a particular time period we all start in? Is it modern, ancient, or somewhere in between? Because that will have an effect on what resources we have, and what we may obtain in the future.

1990 is the time period

CounterAttack:

Quad08:

sky14kemea:

Quad08:

Commander Farco publicly broadcasts his acceptance of the help of these two nations and asks they enter into an alliance with his great nation

Quad08:

sky14kemea:

Quad08:

Commander Farco publicly broadcasts his acceptance of the help of these two nations and asks they enter into an alliance with his great nation

Hmmm, again I'd have to ask what you could offer Fulland, and ask that you give me a few days to think it over.

Quad08:

Hmm, alright granted. But only if our nation gets something in return. For I am also facing a crisis.

Alpha Centauri:
Your propaganda works wonders on the low intellagent populus, and the speech has inspired people to work for the good of the country, how ever the few smart people see through the lies, and recent intelleangce has said about 5% of your populus is working againt your government.

A new law is passed that makes it so that the authorities are to arrest anyone suspicious of being against the government. A risky maneuver, but it had to be done.

sky14kemea:

Quad08:

sky14kemea:

Quad08:

Hmmm, again I'd have to ask what you could offer Fulland, and ask that you give me a few days to think it over.

1. Military alliance

2. Trade

3. No pressure to change religion or government systems

BloodyThoughts:

Quad08:

Hmm, alright granted. But only if our nation gets something in return. For I am also facing a crisis.

What do you ask for in return? We need the water

Quad08:

1. Military alliance

2. Trade

3. No pressure to change religion or government systems

Well... What resources do you have?

Quad08:

BloodyThoughts:

Quad08:

What do you ask for in return? We need the water

Money. Because of my people not showing up for work everyday, we have been have been pretty bad in economics. Please, it is all we ask for and you shall get your water immediately!

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked