A New World, with new conflicts ACCEPTING see inside for details.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

He lost control of his people and was killed as a result...

Yes, I just lead the rebellion and sped things along.

Now New SanMarcos is a religious theocracy called Trinidad. I was always really suprised the other nations of the world were not worried that a Theocracy took over. I was also suprised that Fedoria wasen't worried about all the missionarys I sent into the country during the Hurricane crisis. Aw well, I still have my country being productive and our three great resources: Gold, Oil and Iron.

GOLD?! No fair! How come I get the stuff they make Second place medals out of??? :C

Fury Is Me.:
GOLD?! No fair! How come I get the stuff they make Second place medals out of??? :C

QUIET YOU!
*Super GM Alliance that kicks everything's ass super slap GO!*
Be happy you even get silver! I didn't even get a resource like that!
Actually, I didn't get any resources at all!

:D

I have to be honest, I just said I had those resources when I created my country, but I sent my sheet to alpha twice and he never said anything about those resources so I just assumed that I could use them in the game :)

So are we all allowed to decide what resources we have then?

I'm not sure, but none of the GMs told me I couldn't have what I had so I just rolled with it.

I started the game with resources that the GM gave me. I guess I assumed that everyone had natural resources.

I still don't even have resources. I was never issued them and Alpha said nothing about them when making my sheet.

axle 19:

jad4400:
Snip

CounterAttack:
Snip

Quad08:
Snip

BloodyThoughts:
Snip

sky14kemea:
Snip

Fury Is Me.:
Snip

Ok it would appear that some of us were given resources when we started and others weren't. Should we continue with the idea of resources or just abandon it?

Lets keep it, we should just have people pick their resources from the list that you were given.

Doesn't matter to me, as long as the resource managment is well done and equal to all

I'm fine with mine. Silver, Plenty of vegetables and an abundant supply of freshwater. It makes me think about my country and see some kind of natural paradise. When I think of Jad's country with Gold, oil, and iron, I think of a country with a lot of barren flatland and factories, and polluted air. Just as a stereotype of course but, hey, none of us KNOWS what our countries look like.

Fury does present a good idea. Each country has their own unique strengths and at the same time needs to trade to overcome their weaknesses.

Well, I don't have any, but I'm fine with the idea. I just need to see the List of elements or you could assign some. Either way, I'm good =D

Fury Is Me.:
I'm fine with mine. Silver, Plenty of vegetables and an abundant supply of freshwater. It makes me think about my country and see some kind of natural paradise. When I think of Jad's country with Gold, oil, and iron, I think of a country with a lot of barren flatland and factories, and polluted air. Just as a stereotype of course but, hey, none of us KNOWS what our countries look like.

Humm, a barren wasteland with lots of oil and gold and is ruled by a theocracy..............Holy crap, my country is Iran!

Quad08:
Name: Volaria

Government Style: Dictatorship

Ruler Name: Robert Farco

sky14kemea:

Name: Fulland
Government Style: Monarchy
Ruler Name: Tillandro Muero

CounterAttack:

Name: Alahedra
Government Style: Democracy
Ruler Name: President Cyrus Sanderson

Fury Is Me.:
Snip

jad4400:
snip

maddawg IAJI:
snip

Everyone, please send me all your Alliance info. Do this, and we can get started tonight.

Ira.............Trinidad regrets to infrom Bloody Thoughts that because its people have constantly followed the time honored Trinidadian custom of not showering and just dosing themselves with massive amounts of cologne and perfume, no country wished to play with them on the play ground or invite them to an allience.

jad4400:
Ira.............Trinidad regrets to infrom Bloody Thoughts that because its people have constantly followed the time honored Trinidadian custom of not showering and just dosing themselves with massive amounts of cologne and perfume, no country wished to play with them on the play ground or invite them to an allience.

So...they're French? XD

I don't have an alliance with anyone in this game. I only had Hairmonitor in the overflow and he's not here .

I'm curious, what does the new map look like given that we have a new country here?

jad4400:
I'm curious, what does the new map look like given that we have a new country here?

I have already created it, and here it is:

Yes, Axel has approved of this. I completely redesigned the old one. Also, I added in a desert for fun :D

BloodyThoughts:

jad4400:

Yes, Axel has approved of this. I completely redesigned the old one. Also, I added in a desert for fun :D

It looks good, but.......Trinidad and New San Marcos are the same place, remember the country revolted and the theocracy took over?

jad4400:

BloodyThoughts:

jad4400:

It looks good, but.......Trinidad and New San Marcos are the same place, remember the country revolted and the theocracy took over?

Oh yeah....
Shit your not going to make me redo the whole thing are you?

BloodyThoughts:

jad4400:

BloodyThoughts:

Oh yeah....

Of course not, but which spot will I rule, the spot that says New San Marcos or the spot that says Trinidad.

The Penna Peninsula? And when did we get a desert?

Fury Is Me.:
The Penna Peninsula? And when did we get a desert?

I added both. I already said it was a complete redesign of the old map.

jad4400:

BloodyThoughts:

jad4400:

Oh yeah....

Of course not, but which spot will I rule, the spot that says New San Marcos or the spot that says Trinidad.

Hmmm, im going to say the Trinidad and we can have two new people join in and take both Foinix and New San Marcos.

Alliance info has been Sent

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked