A New World, with new conflicts ACCEPTING see inside for details.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Due to it being esater weekend, I have family stuff to do, so I'm not going to be near a computer much, just letting you know, I will try and up date your nations when ever possible, but things will return to normal tuesday, when i go back to school, and have access to a compute every day at 8am (est) with nothing to do.

CounterAttack:
As soon as President Sanderson returns to Alahendra, after his meeting with King Archie of Menaria, he immediately requests an urgent conference with King Muero and Commander Farco.

Hehe.... xD

Anyways, I accept the invitation, I'll ride out in a carriage later today.

(If we need to be there at the same time, I have my own IRC room we can use :/)

Edit: PM me when you're online, 'cause I'm going out for a while soon xD should be back around Midnight my time ^^ I'll PM you and Farco my IRC room. (It has velvet carpets :D)

sky14kemea:
-snip-

Welcome back

Quad08:

sky14kemea:
-snip-

Welcome back

Thanks, good to be back =P

sky14kemea:

Hehe.... xD

Edit: PM me when you're online, 'cause I'm going out for a while soon xD should be back around Midnight my time ^^ I'll PM you and Farco my IRC room. (It has velvet carpets :D)

IRC? What be this? =S

CounterAttack:

sky14kemea:

Hehe.... xD

IRC? What be this? =S

Daaamn... Uhh... I actually can't explain it, it's basically a chatroom client >_>

okay then, what about Skype or MSN? 'Cause it's kinda hard to have a private meeting with 2 people over PMs. :/

I've got MSN, I'll PM you my address.

Quad08:
snip

hey Farco, do you have MSN too? He's requested a meeting with both of us :0

sky14kemea:

Quad08:
snip

hey Farco, do you have MSN too? He's requested a meeting with both of us :0

According to his profile, he has MSN.

sky14kemea:
-snip-

CounterAttack:
-snip-

Yes, I have MSN

Quad08:

sky14kemea:
-snip-

CounterAttack:
-snip-

Yes, I have MSN

Okey doke, I'll add you (hopefully CA will too) and then we'll try and be online at the same time xD

Ah, such fuss~

Quad08:
Yes, I have MSN

Consider yourself added. XD

Ok I am back, yes I realizes it very late but I don't care (2:45am here) first off, I'm sorry about that, but since it was easter my faimly had to do faimly stuff, bleh.

Anyways, back to being god, and know all thats going on wehehehe. Oh and I've noticed that you people have been add each others msn... pm me, if any of you want to talk to god ^.^

Oh and I gave the thread a more eye pleasing name, instead of A Nation game.

Anyways onto events.

elementsoul:
Name: Foinix
Government Style: Democracy (my party holds a majority vote.)
Ruler Name: Dante Whitney

Resources Spice, Marble, and Lead

With your recent victory in the polls, parliment is supesnded for 1 month, so they all can get hunkard down, and re stratagize. you will recive your next problem, on tuesday. This would be a good time to pm me if you have any specifc ideas that you want to implemnt in Foinix.

axle 19:
Name: Caeladon
Government Style: Dictatorship
Ruler: King Maraxus

Resources: Gems, Wine, and Oil.

Your people cheer and throw confettie into the air as you hammer out a basic bill of rights.

Instead of a problem, just give me a basic out line of your bill and I will tell you what your people think.

Quad08:
Name: Volaria

Ruler Name: Robert Farco

Your people rejoice that once again their troops will be at home, instead off somewhere, and that Volaria's government will be focused on her, and her citizen's.

That being said, the water system in you country is getting very out dated, your advisors wonder on what you plan to do. Note if you want to redo it it will take 2 months to do so in that time you wont get new problems, (other than those outside of your country) but stautus updates of your water system, and if any problems arise in the construction, it will be a massive undertaking by everyone in your country.

BloodyThoughts:
Name: Fedoria

Government Style: Communism

Name: George Vasqual

You military Leaders agree with your reasoning, and go off to make plans if it does come to war.

sky14kemea:

Name: Fulland
Government Style: Monarchy
Ruler Name: Tillandro Muero

Your citizens are happier now that they know their king is taking action, and they take actions them selvs by placing 'Do not feed the crows' signs near the fountain.
They egarly await for their kings actions, as all eyes are on the New Sans Moroco Rebellion.

CounterAttack:

Name: Alahedra
Government Style: Democracy
Ruler Name: President Cyrus Sanderson

With your dessicion to 'contain' the rebellion, most citizens are confused, as they wonder if that means, keep it in the borders of New Sans Moroco, or contain it as in help the government, public opinion on the subject it split in three ways.
33.3% Support the goernment
33.3% Support the rebles
33.4% Don't care

Sentinel10:
Name: New San Marcos
Government Style: Constitutional Monarchy
Ruler Name: King Joseph San Marcos

As you nation decsends into chaos, you military advisors wait for you let go to moblizes the troops.

The reble attacks have growen in size as more and more people, join, but oddly they seem to fight very well for citizens... but an attack took out a civilian hospital in the south sector, and in the north, and armory has been taken over. Public support in the north and south have turned to the rebles. Its seem like you have lost them unless imediat action is taken.

Civilian Causities: 79 (Cops included)
Military: 101
Rebels: 35

Souldemon8:
Name: Astricore
Ruler Name: Aaron Bishop

Your people are now Demanding a response to the NSM rebellion!

Fury Is Me.:
Snip

Your people roar in support, chants start, "Libertate the people!" "Free from opression" they say. Your people seem to genuinly care about other people, a rare trait in a populus.

Alpha Centauri:

CounterAttack:

With your decision to 'contain' the rebellion, most citizens are confused as they wonder if that means keep it in the borders of New San Marcos, or contain it as in help the government. Public opinion on the subject is split in three ways:
33.3% Support the government
33.3% Support the rebels
33.4% Don't care

The majority of the Alahedra military is raised to Alert Level One, meaning they are ready to mobilise and defend New San Marcos as soon as President Sanderson gives the order.

President Sanderson gives another speech to his people, this time announcing that the recent meeting with the leaders of Fulland and Volaria has produced a method of defeating the rebels and restoring New San Marcos to stability.

axle 19:
Ruler: King Maraxus

Your people cheer and throw confettie into the air as you hammer out a basic bill of rights.

Instead of a problem, just give me a basic out line of your bill and I will tell you what your people think.

Alpha Centauri:

Quad08:

Your people rejoice that once again their troops will be at home, instead off somewhere, and that Volaria's government will be focused on her, and her citizen's.

That being said, the water system in you country is getting very out dated, your advisors wonder on what you plan to do. Note if you want to redo it it will take 2 months to do so in that time you wont get new problems, (other than those outside of your country) but stautus updates of your water system, and if any problems arise in the construction, it will be a massive undertaking by everyone in your country.

"In order to plan for the future, we must fix a system that is broken. I propose we remake the entire system in order to fully ensure that the water of our children and children's children is secure. I assume we have enough water stockpiled from the drought before that, if something does go wrong we can still survive"

Action.. Action... I need an Action Plan.

"Sire, didn't you have a plan already?"

That I did Squire... That I did. Hmm... There's not much I can do right this minute.

Send some scouts to watch the border or New San Marcos. I want to know everything that happens while it's happening. Are we clear?

"Crystal clear."

Make it so.

My... The signs by the fountains are fantastic! Look at that calligraphy!

Fury Is Me.:
Snip

Your people roar in support, chants start, "Libertate the people!" "Free from opression" they say. Your people seem to genuinly care about other people, a rare trait in a populus.[/quote]
King Archie F. Ury is very pleased to hear of this wonderful news

Alright guys I'm in class right now, so I gotta make this quick, this you guyes issue (unless I specify other wise) Lobbyists want to legalize pot. State your government position.
Same goes for the Rebles Leaders speech. More might come. Class just ended.

elementsoul:

axle 19:
Ruler: Presdent Maraxus

People cheer at the making of the consitution! Clebrations hit the streets, and a national holiday is declared.

Quad08:

BloodyThoughts:

sky14kemea:

CounterAttack:

Sentinel10:

A military General has discovered you screat plan, disgusted he leads a military coup de ta, 90% of the east secort forces side will the rebles. Right now all that is left is West sector, you have about 7500 loyal troops and 30,000 loyal citzens left.

Reble forces est
50,000 citizens
7,000 rebles
1,000 ex soilders

Speaking of which

Reble Report;

In a display of power the rebles, take over a school in the south sector, they did it peacfuly, they walked into each class, told the students and teachers to kindly leave, exsplaind their cause, and let everyone leave wheather they supported them or not. The reble leader made an anouncment.
"We do NOT have a problem with the citizens of our country, just the opressive government, who ignor our rights and our constituion. We will win, and with our brothers in the military joining our noble cause, we see no reason why we can't oust this evil regime. When we do, we shal instal a government built for the people by the people, on where we will vote, and our leaders will represent us the people, this is the dream of the revoultion, this is our will."

They also deastroyed brigdes in north secotor, cutting off routes to east sector.

No people where killed today by the rebles.

Souldemon8:
Name: Astricore
Ruler Name: Aaron Bishop

The people now DEMAND a response, if none is given, they will be dire coniquences.

Fury Is Me.:
Snip

Alpha Centauri:
Lobbyists want to legalize pot. State your government position.

Who are these Lobbyists?

"Sire, just state your position."

I'm sitting down in a chair, what kind of question is tha- OH now I see.

Hmm, I will only legalize it with the following laws set in place.

1. You will not be allowed to purchase Pot if you are under 18.

2. You will not be allowed to purchase Pot if you are ill, pregnant, those kind of etceteras.

3. You will not be allowed to grow it in your own home, without a license (which will be distributed to people deemed fit to grow it without intent to exploit).

Yeah. That.

Alpha Centauri:
Alright guys I'm in class right now, so I gotta make this quick, this you guyes issue (unless I specify other wise) Lobbyists want to legalize pot. State your government position.
Same goes for the Rebles Leaders speech. More might come. Class just ended.

elementsoul:

Dante agrees to pass a law legalizing pot. The law states that growing your own pot is still illegal. You can only have up to half an ounce on you at any given time. Shops that wish to sell it must apply for a license. You have to be eighteen or old in order to smoke it. If you are caught smoking and driving you will loose your license for 30 days. If you get caught again you loose your license for five years. If you cause harm to another person while driving your car even if it is your first offense you loose your license for 5 years. Places that wish to grow pot for selling to stores must also receive a license from the government.

Pot shall be legalized under these rules, Come on, i'm giving you pot, let me at least make some rules. *King Archie Joked.*
AHEM! Ok.
1. You're not allowed to smoke or be in possession of pot if you are under 21.
2. You're not allowed to smoke and drive, people caught doing so shall lose their license for 2 years on the first offence, 8 years the second time, and ten years with 2 years in prison the third time.
3. If anyone is injured by someone who is Driving under the influence of pot, the criminal shall face 8 years in prison and lose their license for 20 years if their injured. Life sentence if their killed.
4. You cannot grow your own pot.
5. Stores wishing to sell pot shall be allowed to do so with a license.
6. People caught illegally selling pot shall face 90 days in prison for every offence.
Other than that, go crazy.

King Archie is very pleased to hear of their neighboring country's rebel success. He adresses the people of Menaria about the subject.
"My people! I'm sure you all have heard of the Rebel Leader's speech in New San Marcos! Do you not support their cause?! Is this not something that every human being desires?! I know that you can all agree with this! And in order to celebrate our friends in New San Marcos, I'm going to drop taxes by 2%!"

Make sure to state you opinions on the Reble Leader's Speech

Edit: Post 666

My opinion remains the same. I agree with the rebel leader and the ideals they are fighting for.

President Maraxus legalizes pot under the condition that those under the age of 18 cannot purchase or use it as well as needing a government license to grow it.

Volaria

Commander Farco allows pot to be legalized and follows the same system as Caeladon

1. No use under the age of 18

2. Government license to grow it which must be renewed every year

3. Illegal trading of pot will be severely punished

Hello Nations! God has returend, I have been sick the past couple of days, not fun DX, and am still sick, incoruse and so my eyes will stop bruning from the dam screen, I'll give you a quick social issue.

Lots of very right conservitives and annyoing parents want to ban violent video games, syaing its warping kids today, please take a stance on this issue.
(This is going to give me a chuckle, let all your frustiaons out)

Now Im going back to bed.

Oh and no rebles attack happened today.

elementsoul:

axle 19:

Quad08:

BloodyThoughts:

sky14kemea:

CounterAttack:

Sentinel10:

Fury Is Me.:
Snip

President Maraxus appears before his people, "People of Caeladon, through science I have prooved that violent video games have no ill effects on children who play them and casue no social or psychiatric problems. So with your main argument shot to hell, please stop asking it is not going to happen. Maybe you should play the videogames before you try to ban them?"

Dante has a meeting with the head of the movement and calmly states how their religious text contains so much worse things and that the rating and guideline system is there for a reason. Behavior problems aren't caused by the video games but by the parents themselves and they need to stop pushing the blame off of themselves.

Dante then makes a public announcement stating that video games do not warp children and releases a full report available to anyone who asks that shows full scientific proof that it in no way causes any of the stated reasons they have for believing in such foolish things.

Okay, I'm sure we can reach a compromise of sorts. I start labelling violent games as 12+, plus the normal age ratings. It will be illegal to sell a game to an under age child. But of course I'm not banning violent video games, it's good for people to let out steam sometimes.

George will have to hold another speech. He feels tired doing this but he needs to tell these parents why videogames are not bad at all.

"I see that many of you parents are having a problem with video games. You say that they are warping your kids minds. Top scientists have proved already that video games have no bad effects on kids. They do nothing to them. Your kids may imitate some of the language that the games have, but they should not be blamed for that. You need to know what your kids are buying. It is not my responsibility to do what you can do. If you don't want your children playing games, then you have the power to stop them. Always remember that. I am sorry to say this, but it is a huge waste of time for the government and me when important things are to be done."

"You are complaining that violent video games are bad for your children. Well then, what are your kids doing with the game in the first place? You should be choosing whats right for your children, Not I, nor anyone else, because you know what's right for them. If you don't think that your kids can handle some of the graphic violence in games, then don't buy it for them."

The speech went on, until he finally finished, "In conclusion, video games do nothing to your kids. You have the power to make sure that your kids don't play what you deem bad and unacceptable. Not the kids. Banning violent video games is out of the question."

King Archie adresses the people of Menaria.
"People, I know some of you are worried about children playing violent video games, saying that it makes them behave out of context. But have you ever heard the phrase, "There are no bad students, only bad teachers."? That's the problem, it's not the video games' faults, if you want your children to behave, you have to control them yourself, it's not the television's job, or the school's jobs to teach your kid behavior, it's the parents jobs."

Games with heavy amounts of carnage, blood and etceteras may only be purchased by gamers over the age of seventeen, and those with less violence, but still a large amount, are limited to those aged fifteen and over. Posters detailing age limits and restrictions are now required to be put up behind the counters of all game stores. In addition, these posters remind parents buying games for their child to compare the age requirements with the age of their child. Those over the appropriate age are free to purchase games if they want; it is their decision.
Purchasing a violent game for a player under the age limit is now a breach of the law, and will result in a heavy fine for both the purchaser and the retailer.

Gamers across Alahedra rejoice at the disappearance of mic-spamming twelve-year-olds.

Gun fights, the most intense the new world has seen, as the Rebles of New Sans Morocos charge the capital, with the help of thier own military, they met heavy restiance from the loayists, defending the last parts of thier country.

The battles of that day were tireing and grussome. With heavy losses on both sides. But in the end, the people saw that there was no hope, and let the Rebles march to the capital building, there, it was small fighting, as most of the troops surendered.

Thier leader was put under aresst, and as the reble leader said "Shall have a fiar and just trial"

The saddest part of the day, for people all over the world, when they liberated, the camps. Apernelty the government of NSM, was commiting acts of secreat genocide, as they few exsiting prisioners were freed and put on a weight gaining program. They counldn't bear to see the piles of bodies, throwen so carelessly on the ground.

The Rebel Leader Aproched the Podium, annocuing the findinds over live TV and saying "Never again shall these kinds of atrousities, happen in our coutries boreders, New Sans Morocos, is finally free from opression, and her people can finaly breath easy"

When asked about who will govern NSM, the rebel leader smile. "We are going to hold an elcetion in 1 month times, just as soon as we can get some order back in the country, finaly NSM will be the peoples"

Death Toll
Rebels: 890
Coup Military: 1203
Loalist Military: 5682
Civilians: 1326
Civilians in Genocided camps: 5629
Children: 582

1 Nation has fallen, due to their treament of its citizens, what shall happen to the remainding nations? And will there be a new face around here? Stay tuned.

New Sans Morocos January 1990 - March 1991

"Keep your people happy and they'll keep you in power"

PS: You nation should form an opinion on what just happened, also sorry but I have been VERY sick over the past few days which is why I haven't been doing much here, but I am feeling better.

elementsoul:

axle 19:

Quad08:

BloodyThoughts: