A New World, with new conflicts ACCEPTING see inside for details.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Hurricane Security Outline

-All citizens must stay within there homes for the duration of the storm. All stores will be closed and only goverment facilities will be running.

-The people who will be working in the goverment buildings will arrive 8 hours before the storm hits. Such buildings would include the Palace, Hospitals, Police Stations, Power Stations, etc.

-The Military will be on High Alert for the duration of the storm

-Supplies from Hardware stores are now 75% off if used to protect your home from the hurricane. A list of suggested supplies are list on the back of this sheet

"Recent reports in this Hurricane issue that President Vasqual is trying to work out, military convoys are now everywhere on the streets of Fedoria, giving out supplies to the people that need it including:
Dried Food
Water
supplies from local Hardware stores

They have also been redirecting drives to their house for safety precautions, but first asking them where they are going, what they are doing, if they are going to to buy stuff, what are they planning on buying, and stuff like that.

They have also been checking the back yards of houses checking if all possible items that could be blown away from the storm are put inside, if they suspect that something is going to be blown away from this storm the calmly ask the homeowners to take it in, for they do not want that kind of stuff to make the storm more destructive.

Whatever Vasqual is planning, we sure hope that it is going to work out."

Hope im not to late to join!

Name:Erepublik (guess where i got it)
Government:Monarchy
Leader:Xandus Vancouver

XxdragicexX:
Hope im not to late to join!

Name:Erepublik (guess where i got it)
Government:Monarchy
Leader:Xandus Vancouver

The hurricane has struck brutaly, with legandary propertions

Class 1 Damage;
Foinix
Fedoria

Massive Infastrcuter Damage
12,000 Displaced
7,000 Homeless
1,000 Dead
Flooding Ramped
Looting Ramped

Class 2 Damage;

Volaria
Menaria
New Sans Morocos
Aladrea

Sever Infastrucuter Damage
7,000 Dispalced
1,000 Homless
500 Dead
Flooding Evident
Lotting Evident

Class 3 Damage;

Everyone Else

Infastucter Damage
1,000 Diplaced
500 Homeless
100 Dead
Little Flooding
Little Looting

elementsoul:
Name: Foinix
Government Style: Democracy (my party holds a majority vote.)
Ruler Name: Dante Whitney

Resources Spice, Marble, and Lead

axle 19:
Name: Caeladon
Government Style: Democracy
Ruler: Presdent Maraxus

Resources: Gems, Wine, and Oil.

Quad08:
Name: Volaria

Government Style: Dictatorship

Ruler Name: Robert Farco

BloodyThoughts:
Name: Fedoria

Government Style: Communism

Name: George Vasqual

sky14kemea:

Name: Fulland
Government Style: Monarchy
Ruler Name: Tillandro Muero

CounterAttack:

Name: Alahedra
Ruler Name: President Cyrus Sanderson

Fury Is Me.:
Snip

jad4400:
snip

[/quote]

Already, President Vasqual has ordered thousands of men and women in the military to start sand bagging around the floods, and encouraged the people of Fedoria to help to. A start of emergency was set out immediately after the storm.

The other part of the military has been watching for people looting other places, and they were told to put a stop to this. There are also helicopters already on the scene searching for the displaced people

President Vasqual has already sent letters of plea to all other countries except for Foinix to help with this destruction.

Dear [Insert country name here]

As you might have already heard, Fedoria and Foinix has been hit the worse with this storm. We are already working our hardest to work things out. But please, if you have the money time and effort, we are asking for your help.

Sincerely,
President Vasqual of Fedoria.

Dante calls on an immediate state of emergency. He sends in the military and sends out a order to all available police officers to move into the heavily effected areas in order to restore order. The police will retain their normal jobs by preventing and stopping the looting. The military are to collect the dead before they rot and start to spread disease. They are also to clear as many roads, airports, and railway stations in order for more support to be brought in. All trains, still functioning boats, airplanes, and transport trucks that are not in use are to be conscripted to bring in supplies and medicine then they are to move people into less effected areas. All government funded buildings and parks are to be immediately prepared and used to home the displaced people. Workers are to be brought in to restore power and the military is to also make temporary dikes and levees to prevent the flooding to continuing into the non flooded areas. Dante moves 5% of the budget funding from private estate into a relief fund for the victims of the hurricane.

Zapeta takes the podium, although there is still damage outside, crews are cleaning up the damage. The displaced and homeless are being sheltered in the many churches across Trinidad

My fellow citizens, we are safe. The hurricane struck with a force only god knows and has finally passed over our lands. There was damage, thousands of our brethren are without homes, the Church has taken in these lost lambs and soon they too shall be able to return home. There was some flooding in the Northern region of Trinidad, but our valiant efforts prevented a catastrophic flood from destroying all we hold dear. Sadly, during this time when everyone is pulling together, there are those who are trying to take advantage of the situations. Looters have been preying on the homes and businesses of others, but rest assured that the military is taking care of this problem. Looters will be shot on site should they be caught stealing from others or the country.

While there was damage to use, we were blessed to have not been hit with the brunt of the storm. Sadly some of the costal countries have been hard hit by this disaster. The country of Fedoria has called out for aid and assistance and I promise to those in Fedoria, Trinidad will answer the call. Our missionaries already in Fedoria are providing assistance in some areas, and soon we will be sending in more mission groups to assist those in need. These groups will have as much medical and other important supplies as they can carry either by truck, plane or if necessary their own backs!

I now ask the citizens of Trinidad to take a moment of silence and pray for those who have perished not only in our boarders, but in the other counties of our world as well.

1/3 of the military is deing devoted to police work along side the normal police, orders to shoot looters on sight have been issued.

The North region has suffered some flodding, the Army Engineeres and civilian workers are wroking around the clock to reduce flood waters.

Parts of Trinidad will be without power for a few days, in not a week, in addition parts are without clean water, but civilian and military personel are wroking to correct this.

The homeless and displaced are bieng given temporary shelter in the many churches in Trinidad

Missionaries are being sent to Fedoria with aid supplies

(Awesome map, It makes me feel pretty good about myself for some reason.)
King Archie F. Ury adresses the people of Menaria.
"People! Please calm down! I know we were hit hard but be thankful we weren't like our neihbors of Foinix and Fedoria. I say we should begin to sandbag around the flooded areas. I have also dispatched 2/3rds of the police force, 1/2 of the military power, and a group I started called "Menarians stand strong." A group with the support of the government that deals with these kinds of situations, to help repair the damages. I also say that in our mor rural areas, towards the cost, we should help the marshlands grow there so hurricanes get weaker there. I implore you, do not worry, Menaria's fractured legs will be standing tall aai before year's end."

Volaria

Commander Farco makes a public appearance in the streets and reads out a speech

"People of Volaria, do not worry! Those of you who have been displaced will be housed in government buildings until we can build up temporary shelters. Everyone who has been displaced has been given a numbered base to go to. The troops there are expecting your arrival.

The places most affected by the flooding are to be quarantined. The unidentified bodies of the dead are going to be burned and all unauthorized personal will be shot on sight. This is for the safety of the people. Stay in your homes. Food and water will be delivered to your doorsteps.

Now, if there are any questions..."

Alpha Centauri:
Class 2 Damage:
Alahedra

Severe Infrastructure Damage
7,000 Displaced
1,000 Homeless
500 Dead
Flooding Evident
Looting Evident

CounterAttack:

President Sanderson issues an order for a detachment of the military to ensure no further looting takes place, and the detachment is to work with the police to find and apprehend any culprits.

Half of the rest of the military is sent to help deal with the flooding, and with his entourage, the President himself joins the remainder to help the relocated and the homeless, and pay respects to the dead and their families. In addition, he takes 10% of the budget from his estates and creates a source of compensation for all the citizens who have suffered.

The majority of Alahedra is without power for a week, but workers expertly restore it once the major crises have been averted. Water resources are in limited supply for the time, and rations are delivered to houses before the water supplies can be used up completely.

BloodyThoughts:

axle 19:
SNIP!

Snip

Dear President Vasqual

I agree with your sentiments and indeed the necessity of an alliance is paramount in the chaotic world we live in. Caeladon agrees to a military and trade agreement with Fedoria in hopes that both countries remain stable and secure in the future to come.

Sincerely,
President Maraxus

Next on the agenda

President Maraxus addresses his people,"The recent hurricane has devastated the region and though we were lucky to escape relatively unscathed, other nations have suffered greatly. The military and the police have already restored power and order to our nation and all is good. I hereby ask any allies who need assistance in getting back on their feet to let me know any way my people can assist. Finally, I wish to extend the olive branch to President Sanderson and Alehadra in hopes that of a future alliance. Thank you."

Infastucter Damage
1,000 Diplaced
500 Homeless
100 Dead
Little Flooding
Little Looting

Well, I'm thankful the damage seems to be minimal. It's the best I could have hoped for in this dire situation.

My condolences go out to all the states hit by the worst of the storm. I am wiling to send clean water supplies to Foinix, Volaria and Alahedra, but I cannot spare very much. I'm afraid it's only a small gesture.

Now then. Squire! Get the army to start gathering up the Displaced people and helping them back to their homes. Also get them to gather up the dead and make sure they have a respectable burial. Yes, every single one of them.

Also we need to find places for the now homeless.... Hmm, how many guest bedrooms do we have in the castle?

"Umm... Only 60 your Highness."

Darn.. Okay, the ones with young children may stay here, but the rest will be stationed in Town hall, with supplies like blankets/food/water. Make sure Town Hall is well heated.

And for God's sake will someone clear up the flood waters in downtown! Get sandbags and tons of sponges!

Every One Reduce your damage class by one, (level 3 class goes to fully repaired)

The 1991 Olympics are starting, Being hosted in Alpha's Nation (See map)

The first event is Shot Put

The medals raises the people's spirits and makes a sense of national pride

Have a nice day

elementsoul:

axle 19:

Quad08:

BloodyThoughts:

sky14kemea:

CounterAttack:

Fury Is Me.:
Snip

jad4400:
snip

[/quote][/quote]

Hooray! I'm so thrilled we won the Gold in Shot Put! I hope we do as well in other events.

:D

Alpha Centauri:
Class 3 Damage:
Alahedra

Infrastructure Damage
1,000 Displaced
500 Homeless
100 Dead
Little Flooding
Little Looting

CounterAttack:

The same systems are employed, with almost all the relocated and homeless accommodated until homes can be rebuilt and/or repaired. Now that Fulland's damages has been cleared up and problems dealt with, President Sanderson requests a little help from King Muero in dealing with the remaining work that needs to be done. In exchange for help he offers a donation of iron to Fulland's resources.

So either three other people chose shot put or my star athletes died in the hurricane. Either way I'm sad. Also my government has announced that anyone displaced or homeless due to the hurricane will get a full refund on the costs as long as they have the billing records.

Repeat the same systems, but I also say we do this. Homes close to water or ares where flooding occurs easily, should be raised off the ground at least 3 feet. Also, We of Menaria are very pleased that we won the silver medal in shot put.

CounterAttack:

Now that Fulland's damages has been cleared up and problems dealt with, President Sanderson requests a little help from King Muero in dealing with the remaining work that needs to be done. In exchange for help he offers a donation of iron to Fulland's resources.

Of course, I'll send some men over right away to help with building repairs, and water supplies as well. Anything else you need please feel free to just ask one of my guards, and they'll fetch it for you.

Thanks for your help; you'll receive the iron once all our damage is repaired, new homes built and Alahedra returns to as normal as it gets around here. XD

No problem, take all the time you need. It's important that our states get back to normal as soon as they can. =]

axle 19:
Snip for a third time

Another message is sent,

Dear President Maraxus,

Ah! Wonderful news! I am sure my people will be glad to hear this after we recover. Which brings me to another topic....

I know, this might be rushing a bit, but we desperately need your help here. We have rebuilt a little since the hurricane struck. But still things are chaotic here, and it isn't going to get much better if it's just me trying to rebuild.

So I ask you to send some supplies in to help the needy and homeless, and help my military look for the missing people of Fedoria.

Sincerely,
President Vasqual of Fedoria.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Now that that is out of the way, time to do a speech to the people,

"People of Fedoria, many of you are without power, without homes to be exact. We have done a little rebuilding but it still isn't enough. Which is why we have asked for help from the great people of Caeladon. If President Maraxus agrees to help, then we shall be up and running in no time.

Which brings me to something else, A few days ago I sent President Maraxus a letter, asking him to join an Alliance with Fedoria. He has accepted, so now begins the friendship between Caedalon and Fedoria. I know, now isn't the time to be celebrating, but I have no other time, so here's to a hopefully long friendship between these two great countries."
That is all that President Vasqual has said for now, for he must get back to work on rebuilding Fedoria,

Zapeta addresses a happy crowed.

"My fellow Trinidadians, despite the tragedy that has befallen many countries, we were still able to persevere and partake in the Olympics. I am pleased to saw that Trinidad has taken bronze in shot-put. It makes me proud that we won this award given that we put no real formal training into the shot put and the one Trinidadians contestant was Mick, the guy who entered as drunken bar bet. Brother Mick, we will be sure to thank god for your talent at hurling objects at a long distance."

However, there is still much sadness in the world. While the after effects of the hurricane have largely been cleaned up, there still remains some damage. Yet most of the displaced and homeless have been moved to new dwelling build by the charitable contributions made by many if you. However, despite our fortune, others are still not as lucky. Our neighbor Fedoria is still continuing to struggle. I ask the Fedorian Premier George Vasqual if he will allow more Trinidadian missionary groups to enter his country to spread aid and assistance to those in need. Also we would like to temporarily ease border restrictions to allow Trinidadian governmental institutions and military forces to enter Fedoria to spread supplies faster."

BloodyThoughts:

axle 19:
Snip for a third time

And Quad SNIP

Dear President Vasqual,

I have heard what you need and I will contribute some of my military forces and supplies to aid in the recovery effort of Fedoria. Additionally, I shall send some of the Army Corps of Engineers to aid in designing and rebuilding the homes lost in the recent disaster.

May our countries survive the storm ahead of us.

Sincerely,
President Maraxus

Volaria

Commander Farco would like to congratulate the winners of the Shot Put, and hopes the wishes the people of Volaria will soon be back on there feet and ready to move forward into a brighter, better, future

Every One Reduce your damage class by one, (level 3 class goes to fully repaired)

As white van and trucks apear out of nowhere to help out, filled with food water and supplies, all across the knowen world it seems that somone is doing a good deed

The 1991 Olympics are starting, Being hosted in Alpha's Nation (See map)

The second event is Running

The medals raises the people's spirits and makes a sense of national pride

elementsoul:

axle 19:

Quad08:

BloodyThoughts:

sky14kemea:

CounterAttack:

Fury Is Me.:
Snip

jad4400:
snip

[/quote][/quote][/quote]

With the restoration work complete, Fulland's help is no longer required, and the aid workers are sent back home with a casket of iron.

Citizens are a little depressed at the lack of a victory for Alahedra, but they still have hope for the nation's second group of athletes.

The citizens of Trinidad are exuberant that not only has the damage been cleared up, Trinidad has won its second medal in the Olympics and is hopeful for more victories.

Meanwhile, Trinidadian missionary groups continue to journey to Fedoria to provide aid and assistance to the victims of the storm. While most of the damage is gone, many groups remain to continue to provide medical care to the displaced and injured.

"People of Fedoria, we are most excited for our bronze medal in Running. Let us rejoice!

Also, we are getting closer and closer to being rebuilt. I have a gut feeling that we will look as good as new in the next month. So everyone, keep working your hearts out to rebuild!"

Volaria

- A celebration is held for both the finalized reconstruction of the State and the Gold Medal win.

- Commander Farco would also like to congratulate all the other participants in "Running"

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked