A New World, with new conflicts ACCEPTING see inside for details.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

I can't. =[ I get writers block too often, so it's amazingly hard to come up with issues xD

I would give it a try if anyone wants to co-GM with me. Sort off how you and Alpha did it with the other thread.

Ill be the Co-GM. It sucks to hear that Alpha. Oh well.

Should we wait for the others to respond then?

You could probably make a new thread and merge this one and the other one together. I'm probably out though.

I don't think merging the two is a good idea. There are a fair number in the overflow thread, and it could get confusing quickly.

Damn...thats a shame

Counter has a point, last count was ten in the overflow maybe more and that would make the game incredibly confusing with where we are at. I don't wanna see the game die and Bloody is willing to Co-Gm it with me so who is gonna stay in because Element says he is most likely out.

I'm kinda sad that Alpha won't beable to continue (You will be missed, sniff......sniff). I'm fine with Axel and Bloddy taking over as Gms, I just want this show to get back on the road

I'll stay, and I'm fine with axle and BloodyThoughts GMing. =]

I'm still in, of course, and I'm all good with the new GMs.

I'll be GM, if you guys would have me.

Sorry Fury, me and Axel are already GM's.

Shall we discuss what to do with our two nations axel?

Maybe you should PM Alpha and ask for all the info he has on us? :/

////disregard\\\\

BloodyThoughts:
////disregard\\\\

As it stands we have what: Quad, Sky, Counter, Fury, and Jad. You think we should recruit one or two more people before we remake the thread?

Maybe a couple of experienced RPers - no noobs. XD

I agree, the last thing we need is for the thread to be derailed because people fail to post their responses and solutions. Though Alpha had his nation as I guess the principle power based on the map so I'm wondering if me and Bloody should combine our nations or make some kind of permanent alliance.

Maybe we could invite a few people in the overflow thread to take over your guys's nations or what you could do is have the other GM create a senario for each other's countries, that way we can still have some randomness to our situations.

No one has responded to the overflow message from Sky yet so I'm not sure if they are very active. I want everyone's opinion though so we can make this work.

I'm willing to take up any role necessary for this to continue

I've been reading over the other thread and I'm not sure if we should bring them in. Consolidating the map would be a problem and they have had mostly low key issues. Do you guys have anyone you wish to invite before we remake the thread.

Hmm...not that I know of Axel. But I agree with your idea that Fedoria and Caedalon become some kind of ultimate alliance or something, and I have an idea on how to do it. You see, New San Marcos is in the way of use connecting. My idea? Since no one is controlling it, Fedoria and Caedalon take capture it....

Like the idea?
(Sooooo not a bump.)

Actually, I'm pretty sure thats where jad's country now is

Fuck I didn't know that...
Ummm...
Huh...Well now im stumped...Tea anybody?

Sure. Would you like some freshly baked bread to go with that?

Just use my old space to move into and give the space that was once axle's country to someone else.

We could just restart the thread and say we're starting from where we left off, don't restart anything, just welcome any like two more players. We really don't need to restart this whole thing, but wait... Is Sky the Gm now?

Fury Is Me.:
We could just restart the thread and say we're starting from where we left off, don't restart anything, just welcome any like two more players. We really don't need to restart this whole thing, but wait... Is Sky the Gm now?

No, Sky isn't. She said that she can't because she gets writers block to often. So, axel stepped up to the plate and he asked for a co-GM, and I said I would co-Gm. So yeah...me and Axel are the GM's.

elementsoul:
Just use my old space to move into and give the space that was once axle's country to someone else.

Yeah, that could work.

Can I take Axle's land in a very hostile and brutal way that involves nukes???

When did you get nukes Fury? Anyway no. Im thinking that we are going to give it up to someone who decides to join. (Credit for this plan goes to element) But first I have to ask axel.

Awwwwwww... And I don't think any of us have nukes, I sure don't, I meant that the nukes would be for comic relief because nukes are ALWAYS funny.

Fury, their only funny when I, and Obama do it. And Obama has yet to set off a nuke...the safe bastard.

Obama would probably give us some shit about how nukes need to be "Changed" before launch, in someway that he claims will make them better but will instead take something from it.

I'm for this plan, I just want to see this thread get rolling again (I'm dying to know who won at the Olympics for the other events)

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked