Great Peril, a Final Fantasy RP (DEAD)

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Long ago, a great evil was locked away. Hidden in the far reaches of the world, the secret to unlocking it was given to 7 warriors. As the years passed, the secret was passed down from father to son, mother to daugher, until one day, all seven were stolen at once. Now, the remaining 7 warriors must hurry to get it back before the evil is released into the world again.

Welcome to this Final Fantasy RP.

To start somewhere, I'm going to lay some rules.

#1: There will be no Trenchcoating, Mary Sueing, God Modding or anything of that sorts. Doing so will give you a kick out of this RP.

#2: It would be nice if you didn't have anything taking up your time, like school. Helps with moving this RP a little faster. But this rule is bendable.

#3: I will only accept 6 people, with me as the 7th person. But if any of them drop out, I will change the title and you can PM me if you want a spot.

More rules will be added after need.

On to the character sheet.

If there are any questions, ask away.

Can I have the Black Mage? I've played FFVII and completed it. Also, I think you remember how I was in the previous RP. I'll make a sheet as fast as I can.

Arkhangelsk:
Can I have the Black Mage? I've played FFVII and completed it. Also, I think you remember how I was in the previous RP. I'll make a sheet as fast as I can.

Just give me the sheet and the Black Mage is yours. ^_^

Can I have White Mage please? I have completed VII and X, and am quite a way through XIII.
Also, I do have university, but lectures are sporadic, so I'm not away for large chunks of time.

razer17:
Can I have White Mage please? I have completed VII and X, and am quite a way through XIII.
Also, I do have university, but lectures are sporadic, so I'm not away for large chunks of time.

Sure. As with Arkhangelsk, give me your sheet and the White Mage is yours.
And that's good. I had that rule a bendable one since I knew it'd be impossible to get people that didn't have something that would keep them busy.

Can I reserve the gunner? I'll be really good and give you Starbursts!

NeoAC:
Can I reserve the gunner? I'll be really good and give you Starbursts!

Ready a sheet. The Gunner is yours.

I'm not joining because you might kick me out again but I wish the best Lambi!
WAFFLES AWAY! *Flies away*

WafflesandBacon:
I'm not joining because you might kick me out again -_-' but I wish the best Lambi!

You know the only reason I kicked you out was because I had too many players. And thank you.

Lambi:

WafflesandBacon:
I'm not joining because you might kick me out again -_-' but I wish the best Lambi1

You know the only reason I kicked you out was because I had too many. And thank you.

Yeah I know, I'm kidding.

Lambi:

Arkhangelsk:

Tell me if something doesn't fit, was a little unsure on how much the black mage should be capable of. I took a lot of inspiration from this fella:

Also, I have the coming week off from school, but after that I will be a bit occupied by school and sleeping. But I will make as much time as possible.

Arkhangelsk:

Lambi:

Arkhangelsk:

Tell me if something doesn't fit, was a little unsure on how much the black mage should be capable of. I took a lot of inspiration from this fella:

Also, I have the coming week off from school, but after that I will be a bit occupied by school and sleeping. But I will make as much time as possible.

I like the dagger for close combat. But I was thinking the 7 people that participate in this RP are the 7 warriors that I mentioned in the OP. The only thing I ask you to change is the bio so that it mentions that he is the warrior of the Black Mage family. You can have it so that he was still adopted, maybe say that the Black Mage family didn't have any children, but have it mention that he is of the Black Mage family.

Lambi:

Arkhangelsk:

Lambi:

Arkhangelsk:

I like the dagger for close combat. But I was thinking the 7 people that participate in this RP are the 7 warriors that I mentioned in the OP. The only thing I ask you to change is the bio so that it mentions that he is the warrior of the Black Mage family. You can have it so that he was still adopted, maybe say that the Black Mage family didn't have any children, but have it mention that he is of the Black Mage family.

I could have it so that he had an emblem on him when he was found that had the sign of the Black Mage family.

Arkhangelsk:

Lambi:

Arkhangelsk:

Lambi:

Arkhangelsk:

I could have it so that he had an emblem on him when he was found that had the sign of the Black Mage family.

That's good. Add that he found out about his destiny of being the Black Mage warrior through his study and we're good.

All right!

Lambi:

Arkhangelsk:

Lambi:

Arkhangelsk:

Lambi:

Arkhangelsk:

That's good. Add that he found out about his destiny of being the Black Mage warrior through his study and we're good.

Edited now.

NeoAC:
All right!

Good. Your sheet is up in the OP.

Arkhangelsk:
Edited now.

I saw. And your sheet is up in the OP as well.

Sweet. What time period are we looking at here? Like III, VI? Just want to make sure I stay true to it, tech wise.

NeoAC:
Sweet. What time period are we looking at here? Like III, VI? Just want to make sure I stay true to it, tech wise.

Have it what you want. Just follow the rules and we'll do just fine.

Lambi:

NeoAC:

Have it what you want. Just follow the rules and we'll do just fine.

All right, sounds good. I'll just wait patiently for the remaining slots to be filled.

Okay, sounds fun.

Name: Zagi Fields

Class: Paladin

Weapon: Sword

Appearance: Looks like Flynn from Tales of Vesperia, except with darker hair..

Bio: Zagi was trained in swordsmanship in the village of Ur, his parents died when he was 8 years old, so he had to live without a home near the village, when he was about 15, he set off as a treasure hunter. When Zagi was wandering the lands, looking for treasure, when he returned to his village, he searched at his old, empty home, to see if there was anything of use. He found a jewel inscribed with the word "Cecil", it was pure white and the power within it gave him the powers of a Paladin, he trained with this power, now being able to use it skillfully, the message within it was opened, he was one of the 7 fabled warriors, sworn to protect the world. He now waits at the border of the city, waiting to start his adventure...

Beat FF V, VII, VIII, X-2 and close to beating XIII

Natty DL:
Okay, sounds fun.

Name: Zagi Fields

Class: Paladin

Weapon: Sword

Appearance: Looks like Cless/Cress from Tales of Phantasia, except with darker hair and the cape will be blue.

Bio: Zagi was wandering the lands, looking for treasure until he found a jewel, it was pure white and the power within it gave him the powers of a Paladin, he trained with this power, now being able to use it skillfully, he now waits at the border of the city, waiting to start his adventure...

Beat FF V, VII, VIII, X-2 and close to beating XIII

Looks good. Will put it into the OP.

This is a bump.

May I be reserved?

Mr.Mudkip:
May I be reserved?

Have you read the rules?

Lambi:

Mr.Mudkip:
May I be reserved?

Have you read the rules?

Aye, that I have!

Mr.Mudkip:

Lambi:

Mr.Mudkip:
May I be reserved?

Have you read the rules?

Aye, that I have!

Start by telling me which FFs you've beaten, then which of the remaining classes you want to be.

FFX, FFX-2, FFXII, and I've gotten to the fourth disc on FFVIII and FFIX. Also, I've gotten close on FFIV. And, Summoner.

Mr.Mudkip:
FFX, FFX-2, FFXII, and I've gotten to the fourth disc on FFVIII and FFIX. Also, I've gotten close on FFIV. And, Summoner.

Alright. Make your sheet, then.

One question, when casting a spell (Lets say, Cure), Do you have to say Cure?
And if so, should it be Cure2, Cure3 etc, or Cure, Cura, Curaga, Curaja etc...?

Natty DL:
One question, when casting a spell (Lets say, Cure), Do you have to say Cure?
And if so, should it be Cure2, Cure3 etc, or Cure, Cura, Curaga, Curaja etc...?

The characters don't have to say the name of the spell if they don't want to, but at least say what spell your character is casting. For example "[Character name] casted Cure on [another character name]."
And it's -ra, -ga and the such, not the ones with numbers at the end.

Mr.Mudkip:

Can you have him be sent to the Summoner family to train and that when the head of the Summoner family died, your character inherited the title of Summoner warrior?

Lambi:

Mr.Mudkip:

Can you have him be sent to the Summoner family to train and that when the head of the Summoner family died, your character inherited the title of Summoner warrior?

Sure thing.

Another thing, Is summoning like FFX, or the older FFs?

Mr.Mudkip:
Another thing, Is summoning like FFX, or the older FFs?

FFX. And I'll put your sheet in the OP now.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here