Your Avatar vs Above Avatar?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 18 NEXT

Big Daddy versus Kira? Damn. I lose.
Well Played Good sir.

Kira, a mostly crazy emo--if incredibly devious and sly--against a...strange array of black through white squares arranged to look like a glowing diamond? I think mine wins only because if you wrote "glowing diamond" in a Death Note, it would go "Bitch, wotchu be finkin' writing dis shit up in bindings. Bitch, slow yo flow."

Spy backstabs with katana!

ha ha nothing can defeat the triforce!

What's that? the triforce is an inaminate object only for a religion in a virtual game, well what can it do by itself? Imbue others with magic, but theres no one else in the picture to imbue with power/wisdom/courage! is their anything it can do on its own? LET PEOPLE TOUCH IT AND HAVE THEIR WISH GRANTED!!! HOW IN DIN'S NAME DOES THAT HELP ME WIN!!!

Hmmm.... Well.... On the one hand, you have the Triforce on a coin... On the other hand, you have an 18 year old who has the power of the sun and can bend the earth to his will. Gee, I wonder who would win.

I harness the power of the APPLE!!!!! RAWRRRRR YOU ARE ALL DOOMED TO BLIND FANBOYISM AND SLAVERY TO MARKETING!!

the veteran High tech hero Booster gold, with Kaminas shades vs. Issac from golden sun.
I think it might be a tie, Booster beat a universe eating space moth using a football pass. while issac controls the elements and the sun. its a tie

BoosterGold v.s. Lepre-Khan

The Winner is...THE PEOPLE READING SUCH AN AWESOME AND HILARIOUS FIGHT!

Morbo the news monster v.s a leprecon?

Well, he has magic, but Morbo has the voice of Maurice LeMarch.

Gunna say it's a tie.

Domon uses SHINING FINGER.

Domon wins

A main protaganist from a Gundam series Gundam fans hate (for the most part) v.s. a pychotic genuis with advanced tech that makes a Gundam look like a childrens plaything?

Domon. Because all he has to do to kill you is give you the finger. The BURNING FINGER. Thank you. Thank You. I'll be here till a few hours from now.

Stalker sits in his chair. "Now everyone todays story is that of Leprechaun vs. Booster gold, one is and evil creature, one is a hero both are comedic characters. But on is defending his fandom" with this last part he removes the eyepatch and coat and points up.
Leprechaun G-Gundam was the best most awesome show ever how dare you.
Take this my love, my dvd boxset, and my models, Shining Booster shoot, the stun beam immobilizes the little creature booster takes out a picture of Ted Kord the Blue Beetle have you seen this man. no very well and booster puches him in the face.

Floating words, use hyper beam!

Hm... Floating words can't be destroyed in any physical sense. Morbo will have to back down.

You win the round, literacy.

*FINALFANTASY VICTORY MUSIC*

The battle of minimalist, monochrome avatars? Probably Chuck Norris would win.

This is pixels versus pixels!

Vague logo vs. vague logo! GO!

Im not entirely sure how this would go...

Put 'em up! Put 'em up!

A challenger appears.

Nyar. We're gonna have fisticuffs. Nyar. And we're gonna settle this like men. Nyar. You got that? Nyar. Now get ready. Nyar.

*POKEMON BATTLE MUSIC*

A New Challenger Approaches!

Mine obviosly.
He's Leonidas.
Why wouldn't he lose?

Yours obviously.
He's Leonidas. Mine's just an egg.
Why wouldn't he lose?

Booster loses due to severe egg allergies.

I win!
Take the power of the remix!

Leonidas is all those people!

SMT protagonists vs Leonidas? The Demi-fiend pulls through and Freikugel's Leonidas' ass.

I don't remember when the awesome smiley could attack, but neither do I remember a slideshow of faces

Tie

Golduck eating a cucumber VS Smiley face... Golduck pwns, no doubt aboot it.

Even golduck would be driven insane if he were to stare into my pixelated vortex too long.

The pixelated Vortex? Megas never loses to anything.

...Unless my catgirl can use her charm, she loses.

well seen as all your base are belonging to sparta...
I gonna say I win. Just.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 . . . 18 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked