Your Avatar vs Above Avatar?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 . . . 18 NEXT

I think Yuki can beat a Pokemon.

*stab stab stab*

We are both creatures of darkness and evil..
Tie!

Being sentient, Yuki wins.

*Pummel Pummel Pummel*

Well..we would both stay far away and cast odin and cyclops over and over...or be face down into the ground..(i dont know what your avatar is)

I would land on the both of you. And then rescue some short people from a witch, find a lion, a scarecrow, and a robot.

Wind Bullet on the ship!

Pssh. Nixon brutalizes small animal-things for breakfast.

But can he take summon magic a beatings with Staff?

......What? (Read your post....)

And yes. Yes, he can.

well crap...RUN AWAY!

(also thanks for catching that i didnt mean anything sexual :( )

I've been waiting for this forum to update and only now have I realised it went onto another page (I should put this one on follow).

Anyway I'm not too sure what you two people are but you said cast Odin and Cyclops so I assume you are two summoners of Final Fantasy. I never knew there was a summon called Cyclops?

I believe both summons lack distant attacks so she will just keep her distance, cast Thundarga on Odin and as for Cyclops (checking the wiki) oh he does have a distance attack. Slight change of tactics for my avatar, have her cast Blind (I don't believe there is a Blindarga) on Cyclops and lure him to shoot at the summoners, while casting Thundarga on Odin. While he's blind it would also be easier to have my witch just kill the summoners, cancelling out both summons. Why didn't I have her do that in the first place?

...Odin and cyclops are summon spells..you need to re do your tactic because you'll be blinding air check the final fantasy wiki for summoners from tactics...(PS1) because in tactic summon spells hit a small chunk of the battle dealing major damage not actually on the field so you couldn't hit them
(sorry if this is repetitive)

And I haven't played Final Fantasy Tactics so this poses quite a problem. Thanks to quick research it says you have high mp but little else and also suffer from long casting time.

It's crude but quickly ramming into the opponent and casting quicker spells would probably work out. Admittedly you can use Earthen Wall and Ruby Light to cut damage and reflect spells but in theory a physical attack, or in this case a full blow flying ram, should knock the air out of the target, and using a spell of an explosive property at close range should effect the summoners regardless of reflection.

I wonder if Silence affects a Summoner's ability to cast summons as that would help a great deal. Also the bats can be used as per a distant attack and yet do not qualify as magic (neither does the pumpkin) and would be able to deal damage without being reflected. Finally due to your low health it should be sufficient if any one of these attacks manage to hit their target.

I think the most crucial problem (other than how this is technically a mage and her bats vs. two summoners) would be that according to the wiki the summoner are good at ignoring a targets magic evasion. I'm just bargaining that my witch can deal sufficient damage to your summoners before their spells can be cast. Well hopefully the tactics I came up with are enough to thwart your tactics.

we dont have earthen wall or ruby light
..we have something similar though
golem takes all the normal phyiscal damage i think it can take 1000 damage and carbunkel adds refelct
..and yes silence works on us but we also have a silence summon
..but i think this would be a fair fight...
(sorry if i read your post wrong and correct me if i did)

This could go either way.

In response to cyrogeist: you did read it correctly but I did know that you didn't have earthen wall or ruby light however in the description for the summoning of Golem and Carbunkle it said their abilities were earthen wall and Ruby light. Well I'm content with it coming out as a fair fight.

As for the next fight I think it's Yuki still but I can't see perfectly. Anyway I'm not too familiar with the series she is from so I'll just have my avatar dish out some witchcraft and study the results of the attempted attack.

I think I'd win. A dragon, versus a young girl?

..i think i would win..these guys kill dragons in one summon spell
(not to mention one of my summons IS a dragon)

*prod* *prod*

Ah, okay. *walks away*

I am the greatest most badass alien in the galaxy.
He is Death.

He shall kill me but I shall go down in history as the one who also killed Death.

Well if you're going down in history as dead from your epic fight with Death does this mean I win by default?

Well, assuming that witch above has powers, this Yuki is doomed.
Fear not, Yuki! I shall save you!

...hmm i just watched that vid you asked me too

i think these 2 are completely fucked

...the posting on this site can be annoying when you have to double post just to have your old post come up

My dog can bend time and space.

What can you do against that?

Yuki can do that, too. Tie.

SHINING FINGER SWORD!!!

Well, well, well. I would so some expert dodging, fire some charge shots and kill you. Then I could do the Shing Finger Sword!

Megaman?

mOtHeRfUcKeR dOn'T sTaNd A cHaNce

honk

HONK

honk

:o)

Link_to_Future:
My dog can bend time and space.

What can you do against that?

pff I had to be a time mage to get to this class
OT..ummmm
*cast silence*