Your Avatar vs Above Avatar?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 18 NEXT

You honestly think that piece of scrap could defeat Link? Ganondorf could defeat it and Link defeated him so by order. Link>Ganondorf>Shitty robot.

I have an energy sword, it is greater than your puny regular sword. Plus, I have plasma based weaponry that can melt medieval armor.

No matter what, I am achieving victory here.

Unless said medieval sword is MAGIC and THE BLADE OF EVIL'S BANE! And unless said armour is also MAGIC! and absorbs all damage as long as I have rupees. I win.

A kid aided by Ancient weaponry and some magic VS a man who has had to fight and destroy his own family, uses Powered armor that is also apart of him, has a near endless amount stamina, has enough power to take down things 300 times his size, and among many of the attacks he can do he can fire blasts of energy from his body.

I win

Link can do all of that, except kill his own family, and destroy a man with enough power to destroy the world. I win.

Apparently I lose, somehow...

Figment of my imagination VS Space Knight.
hard to say....i think Tekkaman would win.

@Furry Link can shoot laser from his body!?
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!
^3^

Tekkaman had to kill his family(brothers, he had a sister but she sacrificed herself to try and help Blade) and he did destroy a race of Alien Monsters, most of them with the ability to destroy the world.

Plus he has his own giant robot with which he rides on the back of like a man.
i win.

Those aliens used technology, the man Link killed could do it without tech. Plus Link single handedly mowed down all his minions and even his elite minions (AKA Bosses). And here's Link's laser.

And it came from his body with no tech. I win.

Not really a laser...besides Tekkaman not only would survive that, his DMG would only go up by 10%, he is that tough.

Besides he can do this.

HEY! If Ryu can beat the shit out of him, Link can do it twice as well. I win.

Well I guess that gundam gets a cool heat to wear

God damn it ninjas

Instead of fighting...let me wear you and we shall be IMMORTAL!

@Furry Everyone can beat Everyone in ANY fighting game if your good enough, and Ryu has a moveset so easy almost anyone could play as him and kick ass.

Besides the Anime is a much better source of his awesomeness....cant find the right vids though....

In a dance fight? i'd probably lose, i reckon a mech could do a wicked robot

My cat dances on your dance party. I win.

Ha!
Your attempt to throw off my targeting Scanner has Failed!
TASTE VOLTEKKA PINEAPPLE SCUM!

The pineapple explodes and drowns you in pineapple juice, and then my cat dances on your corpse.

to bad the pineapple was completely denigrated by my Voltekka...

I blow you up. Thats all that needs to be said!

... I know system is awsome, but you can't fight an explosion :(

No matter what the King of Gateguarding does he cannot fight that which he does not know what is.

Nikolaz72:
No matter what the King of Gateguarding does he cannot fight that which he does not know waht is.

Just to clear things up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3voawEb6Xgw
Anyway, there is three of us, not including the fans, and one of you. And we have guitars...

Dark Knifer:

Nikolaz72:
No matter what the King of Gateguarding does he cannot fight that which he does not know waht is.

Just to clear things up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3voawEb6Xgw
Anyway, there is three of us, not including the fans, and one of you. And we have guitars...

Also. I have a CROWN, and a forest. But most of all, i have a gate. Perhaps it could be a draw.

Ah, but you forget the drummer, who happens to be a robot, so I may have the advantage.

But i also forgot i had weapons. Which is actually made of plastic, that pretty much counters the robot.

Um... The camera crew and the bass player has a spikey bracelet which counters your plastic weapons. And the drummers drum set and sticks.

Humans versus the Vrex.

Say goodnight... humans for I shall slay you.

You tell me to go beat up a Sangheili with a telephone reciever? Screw you guys, i'm going home.

i hope my avatar's cuteness will distract him long enough or drain his will for fights otherwise i'd be doomed

Gum Gum Gattling! Needless to say, you're now mush.
It's Luffy, from One Piece, in his super power afro. good luck.

I'm not sure what a orb of energy does with it's hit by a boxing glove.
But I'm pretty sure the boxing glove looses.

Well, um,
if the jedi can't block it the XBLness will be incineratedXD

Your lightsaber is no match for Dr. Cox!

I doubt he'd dare touch my freaky-prostitute-concept-art for fear of getting an std

Well, you look at my avatar, and d'awww for a while.
In the mean time, he walks over and slits your throat with his itty bitty adorable claws.

I'm actually immune to cats cuteness due to the fact that pictures exactly like that one have been jading me for seven years.
-Footstompage.
-Equip Whizzing Whirlitzers Potion: Dodgy! Attacks may sometimes miss.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 18 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked