Your Avatar vs Above Avatar?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . . . 18 NEXT

Thats sam, I can't tell who would win, thats like the all time fight to ee, alnog wit hLeon from resi4 and chris redfiels from resi5

Solid Snake vs a constant suicidal person?
Well, i've already killed myself. So you win this time Snake.

Fighting some one who spends every moment attempting suicide. I think I would win.

Well, you may a robot... or something. But I have the power of alchemy on my side. Just clap my hands and poof you're rust.

I cannot tell a lie. My inquisitor would give the above 40,000 shades of bruises.

Umm...I'm not sure.

Probably yeah. I could just force choke that bitch from far, far away. Especially since that raccoon's midichlorian count is over 9000!

It's already breaking 90,000, so he's a force to be reckoned with.

I like my odds, I mean if my demon is immune to regular swords, most magic and cannon fire then I think it could beat a raccoon with a lightsaber.

Due to the trippyness of my avater I think a devils brain would asplode.

I am immune to the trippiness. I would win.

Actually no, I'd probably lose given that there isn't actually an enemy to face.

Well, you'd have to catch her first.

That is if you haven't succumb to the madness!

What is that? Whatever is that random mess of a dark void and dark characters, I'm sure I could kill 'em.

terribleyetfun:
I like my odds, I mean if my demon is immune to regular swords, most magic and cannon fire then I think it could beat a raccoon with a lightsaber.

But is he immune against MIDICHLORIANS!11!!1!!1!?!+1+?!?1+!??!

I dunno,Ran was one of the bosses that pissed me off the most from PCB....But he has midichlorians...

Eh,I'm not too sure.

Fraught:
What is that? Whatever is that random mess of a dark void and dark characters, I'm sure I could kill 'em.

terribleyetfun:

But is he immune against MIDICHLORIANS!11!!1!!1!?!+1+?!?1+!??!

Well seeing as how midichlorians are found within blood and my avatar's hobby involves him getting doused with lots of the stuff then I`m gonna say yes, yes he is.

OT: well I `m pretty sure my avatar would just cut it`s head off and be on it`s way.

Mine has spontaneously Combusted

I was going to fire my cero, but since it already destroyed itself by spontaneously combusting, then I guess I win.

Nel vs. Sonic....Eh...Sonic,Werehog can take a beating and keep on fighting,despite his repetitive gameplay,Werehog.

Sonic? My little Japanese singer would get his ass kicked! -_-

Edit - He's got a katana... does that help his chances?

I'm not sure how floating text would do.

One word Time Travelling Ruskie Combat Bear

Against my lovely alien? My win, thank you

Well it all depends.....How big is the Alien....WereHog unless the alien is fuckin huge.

well the were-hog has a better reach than my guy, but my guy can launch fireballs and light the were-hog's fur on fire and them mess it up with a swing from it`s scythe so I`d say my avatar would win.

aaahhh... thats a mighty big devil thing. Not sure how well my alchemy would go but hey, if i could get some water and freeze you, then change my arm into a giant hammer and crush. I think I may win. Other then that, i'd hand it to you.

A tiny little alchemist against a dragonoid 9 foot tall Robot with Gattling guns and a nasty sword.
No contest may as well fight a teddy bear
(The description is because my avatar is small and it's difficult to see all the details

Heh, Hazama will destroy you. Or maybe just order your assassination.

Werehog could win under right circumstances.

need I say more...

Sorry to say, but mine.

*Drain Soul*
Your body crumbles to dust, and, as I'm already dead, killing me with your exploding self just keeps me out of your hair for a while whilst I resurect.

I've got a nuke, what are you gonna do about that?

Time travel.

I'll wait until my class symbol is that of the Pyro, and set you on fire.

I think it would be a tie, due to the fact that they are both inanimate objects.
Even though mine is SO much cooler

Edit: ninja

My cat is ninja enough to jump helicopter blades so probably wins.

While admittedly, a Kitten doing That is truly badass, I believe Light Yagami wins the day here folks.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 . . . 18 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked