A Kingdom's Fate (Rp): Ended.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 29 NEXT

Alright ladies and gentle-man! It's time for the information to start flowing. Get ready to be astounded. My schedule cleared up for most of this week except for tomorrow, so expect the rest of the information up on this Thread by Sunday morning...

The world has yet to be mapped entirely, but many adventures and explorers have lost their life to the vast dangers that linger out there, in the unknown spaces between the cracks for the mere purpose of drawing them.
However, the landscape that has been charted is mostly grassy and snow covered terrain, ranging from the Northern Mountains to the grassy wilderness plains in the south.

To the West lies the Kingdom of Herelden, where the King rules every land that is charted, for there is no other king.

To the East however, is a newly encountered enemy. The Humans call him Tai Ogul, but he has many names. Many stories have been told of him, followed by nightmares and hellish screams.
It is said, that if you stand atop the largest tower in Herelden, you can see the Black Clouds over an erray of orange lights, thousands of torches and bare flames that move swiftly across the terrain.

The people of Herelden are told not to fear, that the forces of Tai Ogul can never pass the Rift, a large bottomless spine that is said to be the work of Gyia herself. The Cult of Law however incist that forces be sent to the East to guard the perimeter, but King Herald denies such accusations, and says the Rift cannot be crossed.

Across the Rift is a large dead plain, where no grass grows and no wildlife lives. Only the endless fires and battle cries. Tai Ogul is creating a massive army, using resources unknown to man, to make hellish beasts and mechanically enhanced men. The beasts range from tiny poisonus Scorpids to muscular Satyrs and Giant Ogres.

Tai Ogul has the world's most enhanced alchimist scientists working on making his beasts more deadly and more powerful every day, while increasing his numbers every week.
While it is said, that the Rift cannot be crossed, no-one can be sure to say that the mighty Tai Ogul cannot find a way.

So, without further delays, I present the world of Calemdar (I apologize for lousy handwriting)

The Races of Herelden have mixed within the ages and cultures have clashed, creating the current races as such:

EDIT: Changed the name, you like? :D
EDIT: Added Death Knights to the Orders and Cults spoiler, and added all the Classes. I might add 1-2 more classes, or I might not.

GO BY THESE TEMPLATES PLEASE! And have fun! :D And don't you dare call your character Bob or Peter, keep it Medieval and Fantasy-styled names!

EDIT: I've added requirements for the Mage's surging abilities.

This is awesome let me get a reserve!!!

Uuuuuuh... fast much? A reserve 1minute after I post the OP, I think we have a world record here... :/

Reserves:
None at the moment.

Shaweeet. I'm lookin' forward to this...

-cracks his knuckles and gets to work on the bio-

Cool been looking forward to this for awhile i think i'll res..... Wait you remembered me!!

Could I get a spot reserved? This looks like fun.

Looks tasty. I also would like a Reserve

hmmm a reserve
(also any reasoning for making Drow lifespan so short?)

ravensshade:
hmmm a reserve
(also any reasoning for making Drow lifespan so short?)

Well for one, they're dark elves, so they haven't just severed their connection to Gyia, but they've also connected themselves to Gaudan(Think Hades).
Sever-Elves have a short lifespan due to the connection that has been broken, but Drows have an even shorter lifespan due to the connection that has been made.

ThreeWords:
Looks tasty. I also would like a Reserve

I don't want your sheet to arrive 5 days late like it did Atulon's pass, but I'm glad you decided to join. You have a 99.99% chance of getting a spot ;)

NimbleJack3:

Yeah why not, but keep in mind, reserves don't have a 100% chance of getting picked, just keep that thought....

BigZ225:
Cool been looking forward to this for awhile i think i'll res..... Wait you remembered me!!

Ofcourse, I looked over the last Thread and checked who reserved.
Remember, your sheet and past writing ability is all that counts to make the cut, not reserving first.

Currently 3W and The Hairminator have the highest chance, that will change tonight, IF I get the time then to release the Templates..

Thanks for the reserve ^^
I'll be sure to type something up as soon as templates are posted! Looking forward to this.

Jav3lin:
-snip-

NimbleJack3:

Yeah why not, but keep in mind, reserves don't have a 100% chance of getting picked, just keep that thought....

Of course. I wouldn't expect special treatment just because I got in first. Looking forward to the sheets going up.

NimbleJack3:

Jav3lin:
-snip-

NimbleJack3:

Of course. I wouldn't expect special treatment just because I got in first. Looking forward to the sheets going up.

Indeed, I'm going to be busy for today, my GF wants me over, but as soon as I get back I'll throw up the Templates if I can get them together.
Expect that to be fairly late tonight though....

OT: I'm expecting players somewhere between 4-6. Quite possibly 6 if the sheets are good, so not everyone will make the cut, I'm sorry for that in advance.

Jav3lin:

NimbleJack3:

Jav3lin:
-snip-

NimbleJack3:

Indeed, I'm going to be busy for today, my GF wants me over, but as soon as I get back I'll throw up the Templates if I can get them together.
Expect that to be fairly late tonight though....

OT: I'm expecting players somewhere between 4-6. Quite possibly 6 if the sheets are good, so not everyone will make the cut, I'm sorry for that in advance.

Ok im ready and raring to go! Just gimmie the templates and i'll whip somthing up!

Jav3lin:
Snip

You may find that I exist in a state of permanent lateness due to both heavy school work (immanent GCSEs) and the fact that i exist in a separate area of the world to most of the sites population (Ie the realm of Englishland). However, I'll try not to be too late

Also, it might be wise not to decide your players by popularity. While it is true that I have been refereed to as "a role playing god" (I kid you not), and my amigo Hairminator is at least as powerful, I'm sure he would agree when I say that I would prefer to get a place based on the quality of my sheet

ThreeWords:

Jav3lin:
Snip

You may find that I exist in a state of permanent lateness due to both heavy school work (immanent GCSEs) and the fact that i exist in a separate area of the world to most of the sites population (Ie the realm of Englishland). However, I'll try not to be too late

Also, it might be wise not to decide your players by popularity. While it is true that I have been refereed to as "a role playing god" (I kid you not), and my amigo Hairminator is at least as powerful, I'm sure he would agree when I say that I would prefer to get a place based on the quality of my sheet

I would never take you in if you named your character Bob or decided he'd wear a blue sports sweater. I'm just stating that you two are the only two that I can be sure to RP well, since I've RP'ed with you before.
All this new talent flowing into the Escapist really makes a mark on RPs.

Anyway, the Templates will be up tonight, and expect some heavy duty typing, because I want your sheets to be top class.

We might begin Sunday afternoon if I find that time suitable.

And, regarding your timeline, yours is the same as mine as I live in Iceland ;) (Sorry about the volcano)

Jav3lin:

And, regarding your timeline, yours is the same as mine as I live in Iceland ;) (Sorry about the volcano)

*Checks everyone's countries*
:O

Out of the reserving people we only have two Americans and one Australian, the rest are Europeans (5 persons, counting me)!
This RP might actually not be too shabby, as far as time zones go.

The Hairminator:

Jav3lin:

*Checks everyone's countries*
:O

Out of the reserving people we only have two Americans and one Australian, the rest are Europeans (5 persons, counting me)!
This RP might actually not be too shabby, as far as time zones go.

Cool i wont be missing all the action!

Hmm...Could I get a reserve?

I really like the way this looks and would hate to miss out on it.

Nukey:
Hmm...Could I get a reserve?

I really like the way this looks and would hate to miss out on it.

Wow, the mighty roll in don't they? ;)
Ofcourse man, I'll throw you up on the reserve list.

At any rate, I'm thinking about the Templates now, and, I decided not to go to my GF's today, instead I'm gonna take a nap, so I'll put the Templates up a little earlier, maybe in two hours, maybe three.

Enjoy the 1st of May! :D

Jav3lin:

Enjoy the 1st of May! :D

I will :,D

Lovely, I'm going to put another spoiler in the OP regarding the Classes of the game. Yes, yes, I didn't say anything about Classes, but to equalize every race and use their differences, I had to do something.

I hope you like the classes I've brought up, and hopefully they're not too OP.
And btw, Death Knights will mostly just be an NPC Cult of Half-Bounds, I'll add that to the Cults and Orders spoiler aswell.

Could you get me a reservation? My heart is a little broken after getting rejected.

Broken Orange:
Could you get me a reservation? My heart is a little broken after getting rejected.

Yessir, but don't think you're immune to my rejection though. Bring up a nicely made sheet and show me your writing skill is top notch, then we talk spots! :D

EDIT: Classes are in the OP.

Reserve?

afrosan:
Reserve?

You got it

Jav3lin:

Broken Orange:

Yessir, but don't think you're immune to my rejection though. Bring up a nicely made sheet and show me your writing skill is top notch, then we talk spots! :D

Get working on the templates already! Rawr! :]

The Hairminator:

Jav3lin:

Broken Orange:

Get working on the templates already! Rawr! :]

I AM! But those Classes took a whole lot of time and thinking so my thinking Jar is empty :(
FINE! I'll go work on them right now, juuuust for youuuu... ;)

EDIT: THE POWER!!!!
*Shakes fist with mad eyes*
"Oh"
*Clears throat*
"The Templates are up, start massacaring your fingers!"

Jav3lin:

*Shakes fist with mad eyes*
"Oh"
*Clears throat*
"The Templates are up, start massacaring your fingers!"

Let the Manocide begin! (Mano=hand)

Dammit! This is not the time to get writers block!!

BigZ225:

I recommend looking at the map and reading the Race information, you might get inspired.

EDIT: Remember, you can make edits to your sheet once you post it here, I won't pick until everyone has posted a sheet. Unless ofcourse it has been like five days...
EDIT: Who thinks my Map is silly? xD

Jav3lin:

BigZ225:
-snip-

-snip-

Nah dont worry the maps great.

BigZ225:

Jav3lin:

BigZ225:
-snip-

-snip-

Alright, I hope it helps hehe.

I'm still waiting on those sheets people!
And, keep in mind that this RP is not freeform, but in between Quests and Story encounters, you will have access to markets and taverns etc.

EDIT: I will be editing the OP with the currency for the RP. I will also keep tabs on everyone's money, so REMEMBER TO TYPE YOUR CURRENT GOLD COUNT INTO YOUR EQUIPMENT OR ELSE YOU HAVE NO GOLD.

Just, thought I might Caps that so you don's miss it ;)

Jav3lin:

BigZ225:

I recommend looking at the map and reading the Race information, you might get inspired.

EDIT: Remember, you can make edits to your sheet once you post it here, I won't pick until everyone has posted a sheet. Unless ofcourse it has been like five days...

A bigger map wouldn't hurt. It feels like the known world is squeezed in on a tiny space :P

Also, about 1/2 finished with sheet.

Jav3lin:

BigZ225:

Jav3lin:

BigZ225:
-snip-

-snip-

Alright, I hope it helps hehe.

I'm still waiting on those sheets people!
And, keep in mind that this RP is not freeform, but in between Quests and Story encounters, you will have access to markets and taverns etc.

EDIT: I will be editing the OP with the currency for the RP. I will also keep tabs on everyone's money, so REMEMBER TO TYPE YOUR CURRENT GOLD COUNT INTO YOUR EQUIPMENT OR ELSE YOU HAVE NO GOLD.

Just, thought I might Caps that so you don's miss it ;)

How much is like a sword or somthing? So i can get the gist of the currency

BigZ225:
How much is like a sword or somthing? So i can get the gist of the currency

It's in the OP, and I don't want your sheets to explain how your character has 1000gold, he can't!
And, the regular price for a human-made iron sword would be around 30g, whilst a good Elven-made longsword would cost around 250g, but then again, those are the most expensive ones.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 29 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked