The league of extraordinary sidekicks. ((Closed --- Started))

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 112 NEXT

The league of extraordinary sidekicks.

Sir, whats this game about?
Its a big world. Superheroes, villains, giant space iguanas. Super powered freaks will duke it out, against each other, and some Space Iguanas. Due to a Genome experiment, Scientist found that there is something called the "Power X" chromosone. Which gives varing super abilities to some chosen few. Everyone respects the heros, and fears the Villians. But there is always somebody people forget, the Sidekicks. It is now ther time to shine, to rise up from obscurity, to battle evil, to destroy good, to taste some space Iguana.

I'm interested in this, but how will my team be put together
You'll be signing up to be either a young masked vigilante, or a card carrying madman of the 9th degree. its up to you.

The good side.
* The Hero - The leader of the group.
* The Lancer - The second-in-command,
* The Smart Guy - The physically weak, but intelligent or clever member.
* The Big Guy - The strongman of the team. May be dumb. Or mute.
* The Chick - the token girl.
* The Gunslinger - Has powers to fight from a distance, but falls apart in close combat. Generally weak and small. Most of the time is the Comic relief.
* The Medic: Self explanatory... Refrain from team Fortress 2 jokes, please.

the bahhddd side.
* The Big Bad - Counterpart to The Hero. Large And In Charge.
* The Dragon - Counterpart to The Lancer. Usually more physical than their boss, and commonly the most trusted member of the bunch.
* The Evil Genius - Counterpart to The Smart Guy. Operates the weapons or acts as Mission Control for the others.
* The Brute - Counterpart to The Big Guy. Oh, and they are big, and sometimes (but not always) pretty dim.
* The Dark Chick - The counterpart to The Chick, they can vary quite significantly, and is chiefly defined by looking or acting wildly different from the other members, adding color to the group. It's this member that stands out for one reason or another, and may be considered the "freak" or loose cannon of the group.
* The Ranger: Fights from a distance. Worse than the Gunslinger at range, but can just survive close combat situations.
* The Spy: A sneaky little bastard. Does recon, gets information on everything. Useless in a front on fight in broad daylight. Excelss at Night-time fighting.

i'm interested, but how do i sign up
Fill out this handy form!
Name:
Alias:
Apperance: (Include description or picture)
Power/Abilities/Weaponry/Armor (what makes you a super powered freak):
Personality:
History:
Other:
hero/villain (if you want to, isn't required.): Who was your hero before you went off on your own.
What's your Role:

Prefrense will be given to those who signed up in this

Accepted characters moved down to post 21... I think this one got to large...

Accepted Characters:

~The Good Side~

Hero:

The Lancer:

The Smart Guy:

The Big Guy:

The Chick:

The Gunslinger: Open.

The Medic:

Accepted Characters

~Ze Bad Guys~

The Big Bad:

The Dragon:

The Evil Genius: No longer available.

The Brute: Open.

The Dark Chick:

The Ranger: Open.

The Spy: Position no longer available.

~Neutral/Lonely Team~

The Mastermind:

The Doppleganger:

Name: Max Kupfer

Alias:Max

Appearence: Max is big for his age, infact big for just being human. He is 7'3" tall and weighs roughly 372 pounds. Although, as big as he is, his face has always been kind of babyish. He doesn't need a diguise, he could care less if people knew who he is because he is fighting for good.

Power/Abilities/Weaponry/Armor: Max's power comes from his belt that amplifies his already amazing strength. He can also tap into the strength of the belt to become much much stronger for a fairly short period, but after he is weakened and dazed. He also has a pair of steel gauntlets, they dont do much other than protect his hands while he's fighting.
Personality: Max was always kind of the quiet type, he's not very smart so he tries to choose his words carefully. Max is a very loyal person, and some would say over protective of the ones he cares about.

History: Trained to be strong since the age of 8 by his father , he quickly excelled in hand to hand fighting.When max reached the age of 18 his father passed on his belt, it had been in the family for generations and passed from father to son, so now it was his turn. His father was a kind man, and it rubbed off on Max, he will protect the weak and seekout evil wherever it may be, and put a end to it.
Other:
Whats your role: The Big good guy

Name: Tom lorry
Alias: blade
Civ appearance: The outsider, teased by everyone, and abandoned by all, Tom is the 'troubled kid' hes 6 foot tall, skinny, with longish black hair, and just doesnt interact well with other people.
sidekick appearance: He appears as a black armoured knight, with a firey sword.
Power/Abilities/Weaponry/Armor: His powers come from his sword and suit of spiked black armour.It allows him to fly, and his sword does alot of damage. His armour provides him with some small measure of protection.
Personality: Moody, quiet, apathetic.
Villian:the Watcher in the dark. (See history)
History: Tom was always an outsider, he didnt get on with other people, he wasnt into sports or music, nor did he find much solstice in games and nerdom. One day as he was walking home, a dark mist came down. The mist, from which came two glowing eyes, promised him power and fame in reward for his help. So for the last 6 months, hes been providing distractions, drawing the police and heros to him, while the Watcher does things with the eyes of the city turned.
Currently Tom trys to balance being the quiet strange forgotten kid with the growing disgust of becoming a evil monster.
role: DRAGON!

You 2 are accepted, though you already knew that...

Name: Oliver Langley

Alias: Paragon

Appearance: Average height, about 5'10". Weighs 180 pounds. A stern, almost gaunt face with bright green eyes, a sharp nose and an elongated chin. Has medium-length brown hair split down the middle.

Power/Abilities/Weaponry/Armor: Wields what can only be described as a weaponized form of light; capable of spontaneously generating spears, swords, and other weapons made of a solidified golden energy. He is also capable of levitation through the use of this power as a sort of "shell" that carries him.

Hero: Formerly partnered with a man named Renegade. Capable of summoning dark energy and demonic creatures from Hell itself, Renegade ignored his obvious calling as a villain and devoted himself to using his powers for good. He had a curious obsession with theme naming, which probably influenced Paragon's name choice.

Personality: Oliver is kind to a fault, determined to help anyone within reach or earshot. It can become a problem, however, that he will ignore his own well-being to save others, often exhausting himself. This is combined with a very determined nature. If he sets out on a task, he will see it through no matter the cost. This was offset by Renegade's fun-loving personality, but with him gone it could spiral out of control if no one assists.

History: At the age of 12 Oliver learned he could harness a golden energy into a wield-able weapon. With this in mind, he managed to stop several petty crimes around his city. This caught the attention of Dan Rook, or Renegade as most know him. Oliver's parents were well aware of his abilities, and feared him losing control of them. When approached with an offer to help the boy learn how to control his powers and fight corruption within the city, Mr. and Mrs. Langley were happy to oblige. He lived at home, slipping away when needed to solve whatever problem faced the city that day.

This went on for 5 years; on an otherwise routine patrol, Renegade and Paragon were ambushed by a strange man in a blue cloak that could shapeshift his arms into various weapons. They fought him off, but during the battle Renegade was grievously injured, losing an arm. As Paragon was nearly killed Renegade threw himself at the man with an army of demons at his back. By the time the smoke cleared the mysterious man was gone, and Renegade's spine had been broken. Permanently paralyzed, Renegade encouraged Oliver to pursue a career as a hero, and suggested he build a team to help him along the way.

With this in mind, Oliver set out to create a team of former sidekicks, like him; boys and girls both young enough to see the good in the world, and strong enough to fight the evil in it.

Other: Loves LARPing, but his career as a hero prevents him from pursuing it, and his dignity prevents him from discussing it.

Know your role: I'm going for The Hero.

I want in on this.

I call gunslinger (instead of my other choice which was the chick which was another choice instead of Gunslinger *Head explodes*), reserve.

Let's hope I don't screw this up...

CJ1145:
-snip-

Accepted...

boris the sprinkler:
-snip-

Accepted...

KronosTalon:
-snip-

Accepted... Though does he just go by Max? Or does he have an Alias?

Fjeld:
-snip

Also accepted. Good to see you tones it down =P

SteakHeart:
I call gunslinger, reserve.

Let's hope I don't screw this up...

No Rush, even though this already existed, I added a lot of spots in. And no one has claimed it yet, so be quick, or be better than if someone ninjas you.

Here you go. Can't wait until we start.

CloggedDonkey:
-snip-

Me too! Once again, Accepted.

Can't wait, Are we going to RP on this topic?

dragon_of_red:

CloggedDonkey:
-snip-

Hold on, you've got me in the wrong role. I said Dark Chick, no normal The Chick.

Fjeld:
Can't wait, Are we going to RP on this topic?

More than likely, though it depends on the amount of OOC chatter we get done before it starts, if we get to the 4th page, Im making a new thread for this RP to actually start in.

And maybe a group for the OOC...

A group would be a good idea. What happened to the original GM anyways?

Ooh! Can I join? I want to secure the spot of the evil genius!

Lemme write my stuff up.

Awww... Wait, who is it reserved by?

Fjeld:
A group would be a good idea. What happened to the original GM anyways?

He got busy or something.

Can I reserve being the ranger?

IxionIndustries:
Ooh! Can I join? I want to secure the spot of the evil genius!

Lemme write my stuff up.

Awww...

Thr regualr genius is still open.

hey10224:
Can I reserve being the ranger?

Go nuts.

CloggedDonkey:

dragon_of_red:

CloggedDonkey:
-snip-

Hold on, you've got me in the wrong role. I said Dark Chick, no normal The Chick.

Soryy, Ill change it when my internet allows it.

Post moved to 101 + 102

Hey can I get the Lancer spot?

hey10224:
-snip-

Accepted

pyroguy86:
-snip-

So I see you changed it slightley, for a spot =P Though the brute is still open if you want it...

Well... it said the Brute was reserved so I just decided being a good guy, and having the posibility of our two characters fighting, is much more entertaining.

Ya it'll just be max, changed my sheet to reflect that.

pyroguy86:
Well... it said the Brute was reserved so I just decided being a good guy, and having the posibility of our two characters fighting, is much more entertaining.

Alright. Its on then.

KronosTalon:
Ya it'll just be max, changed my sheet to reflect that.

Okay then. That does seem to fit it better.

Now, we need 3 more people... And the reserved ones...

post removed

writing up the medic, i would like to reserve.

Well I changed to Lancer so the Brute should be all yours.

ScottLillie:
writing up the medic, i would like to reserve.

Your Brute is still avaible If you want it. I put it in reserve for you... Or do you want a medic now?

Name: Scott Fodder

Alias:Scalpel nickname: scrub or scrubs

Appearance: Tall, moderately muscular build. Scott is caucasian with green eyes and dark short hair.
Scalpel wears dark jeans and a black t-shirt. He also wears a belt that has a bright red cross as the buckle. Over this get up he wears a brown trench coat that adds protection to make up for his lack of combat ability. Scalpel's mask is small and red. (resembling the mask the comedian wears in the watchmen.)

Power/Abilities/Weaponry/Armor (what makes you a super powered freak): Scalpel has a incredible reaction time and reflexes enhanceing his skill in medicine. He also has very minor telekinesis. his powers give him severe headaches. His coat is also holds all his medical equipment and a short sword for battle.

Personality: Scott is quick witted and very smart. he is often sarcastic towards his patients and the situation at hand. He doesn't like to get involved in fighting but will defend himself when need be. He likes to befriend power people as added protection.

History: Scott was a normal kid with a normal life. But upon development of his powers he felt superior to his peers and left school and independently studied medicine under the evil villain dr. doom. Due to moral issues he left the side of dr. doom for the like of good.

THE MEDIC

sorry for changing my mind, I would like the medic he didn't exist in the last one and I'm interested.

ScottLillie:
sorry for changing my mind, I would like the medic he didn't exist in the last one and I'm interested.

Alright, Ill wait untill its done till I add it in.

Yeah, We needed extra spots, so I put that one in.

sheets up and super excited to start.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 112 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked