Generic header for Merge Mansion

How to Get a Watering Can in Merge Mansion

The Watering Can in Merge Mansion is an important item for completing many of the game’s locations, so in this article, I’m going to break down just how to get one and what it’s used for.

Recommended Videos

How to Get a Watering Can in Merge Mansion

An image of how to get the Water Bucket in Merge Mansion as part of an article on how to get a Watering Can.

The first step to getting a Watering Can in Merge Mansion is to complete the Old Well area. Once that’s done, the Old Well will allow you to trade 25 energy for a Water Bucket. You can do this as many times as you need to, though I recommend only getting one at a time. If you’re having trouble finding the Old Well, you can open up your Tasks menu and scroll to the bottom. It should be there.

The Water Bucket will drop either a Water Droplet or A Couple of Droplets. Depending on what size of Watering Can you’re looking for in Merge Mansion, you’ll have to merge them several times. I’ve compiled a list below of all the levels for that chain in the game. Before you begin, a Water Bucket will give you 30 drops before it needs an hour to recharge. The item will eventually break, and you’ll need to get a new one. However, one Water Bucket is enough to make a Watering Can in Merge Mansion.

• Level 1: Water Droplet
  • Level 2: A Couple of Droplets
  • Level 3: Water Jug
  • Level 4: Small Watering Can
  • Level 5: Medium Watering Can
  • Level 6: Large Watering Can
  • Level 7: Watering Hose Roll
  • Level 8: Watering Hose with Oscillating Sprinkler
  • Level 9: Watering Hose with Rotating Sprinkler

Where Do You Use a Watering Can?

There are a few places you’ll need a Watering Can in Merge Mansion, and I’m going to list them below. As a note, the Water Bucket wasn’t always a part of Merge Mansion, so I’ve compiled some of this with help from the game’s wiki. Based on my experience, though, this all looks correct. This list may change as the game updates and adds new rooms and Producers, though, so keep that in mind.

• For the Maintenance Room, you’ll need 1 Medium Watering Can.
  • For the Maze, you’ll need 1 Medium Watering Can, 6 Large Watering Cans, and 3 Watering Hose with Rotating Sprinklers.
  • For the Conservatory, you’ll need 2 Large Watering Cans.
  • For the Romantic Spot, you’ll need 1 Medium Watering Can and 1 Large Watering Can.
  • For the Lighthouse, you’ll need 3 Medium Watering Cans, 3 Large Watering Cans, 1 Watering Hose Rolls, and 1 Watering Hose with Oscillating Sprinkler.
  • For the Great Hall, you’ll need 2 Large Watering Cans and 1 Watering Hose Roll.
  • For the Hallway, you’ll need 1 Medium Watering Can and 4 Large Watering Cans.
  • For the Study, you’ll need 2 Large Watering Cans.
  • For Heikki’s Sauna, you’ll need 1 Watering Hose with Rotating Sprinkler.
  • For the Dining Room, you’ll need 1 Large Watering Can.
  • For the Bathroom, you’ll need 4 Large Watering Cans, 1 Watering Hose Roll, and 1 Watering Hose with Oscillating Sprinkler.

And that’s how you get a Watering Can in Merge Mansion. If you’re looking for more, check out our guide to getting Yarn.

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article Solo Leveling Arise Reroll Guide
Read Article How to Get the GP-31 Grenade Pistol in Helldivers 2
GP-31 Grenade Pistol in Helldivers 2
Read Article How to Get the Tactical Assault Rifle in Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 2
Tactical Assault Rifle being aimed in Fortnite.
Related Content
Read Article Solo Leveling Arise Reroll Guide
Read Article How to Get the GP-31 Grenade Pistol in Helldivers 2
GP-31 Grenade Pistol in Helldivers 2
Read Article How to Get the Tactical Assault Rifle in Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 2
Tactical Assault Rifle being aimed in Fortnite.
Author
Liam Nolan
Liam Nolan has been the Managing Editor at The Escapist since August 2023, during which time he's covered Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth, Starfield, and several other major releases. After getting his Master of Arts in English in 2016, he began writing about comics, television, movies, and video games, with his work appearing at such outlets as Marvel.com, CBR, and The Mary Sue. When he's not writing on pop culture, you can find Liam working on his creative projects or traveling. You can follow him on Twitter @LD_Nolan or on Bluesky @ldnolan.bsky.social.