Who Are the Voice Actors in Hogwarts Legacy all list Phineas Nigellus Black - Simon Pegg Protagonist (Your Character) - Sebastian Croft and Amelia Gething Professor Matilda Weasley - Lesley Nicol Professor Onai - Kandace Caine Professor Satyavati Shah - Sohm Kapila Everett Clopton - Luke Youngblood Mahendra Pehlwaan - Asif Ali Nearly Headless Nick (Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington) - Jason Anthony The Sorting Hat - Jason Anthony

Who Are the Voice Actors in Hogwarts Legacy?

Between Warner Bros. Games and Avalanche Software, the goal of Hogwarts Legacy has always seemed clear: to create the ultimate Harry Potter video game experience, with high player agency and the ability to get immersed in the Wizarding World in a whole new way. One way this prequel game set in the 1800s offers immersion is with its high-quality voice acting cast, so here is a list of who all the voice actors are in Hogwarts Legacy — including the likes of Simon Pegg as Headmaster Phineas Nigellus Black.

Recommended Videos

A List of the Voice Actors in Hogwarts Legacy

• Phineas Nigellus Black – Simon Pegg
  • Protagonist (Your Character) – Sebastian Croft and Amelia Gething
  • Professor Matilda Weasley – Lesley Nicol
  • Professor Onai – Kandace Caine
  • Professor Satyavati Shah – Sohm Kapila
  • Everett Clopton – Luke Youngblood
  • Amit Thakkar – Asif Ali
  • Mahendra Pehlwaan – Adam O’Connor
  • Nearly Headless Nick (Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington) – Jason Anthony
  • The Sorting Hat – Jason Anthony

Phineas Nigellus Black is the “cantankerous” Hogwarts headmaster from a long line of Slytherins who hates his students and is hated by them in turn, making it a rather hilarious role for Simon Pegg as a voice actor in Hogwarts Legacy. Black has no interest in doing work and mostly cares about his status and appearance.

Meanwhile, Lesley Nicol’s Matilda Weasley is Deputy Headmistress at Hogwarts and a reliable Gryffindor. Kandace Caine’s Professor Onai is a Divination teacher at Hogwarts who used to teach at Uagadou until she was tortured by her inability to predict the loss of her husband; Hogwarts marks a fresh start for her. Sohm Kapila’s Professor Satyavati Shah teaches astronomy and grew up in the Muggle world.

Among all the voice actors in the Hogwarts Legacy cast, the one who most stands out (besides Pegg) is Luke Youngblood, because he played Lee Jordan in the Harry Potter movies. But his new character, Everett Clopton, is a “Ravenclaw and a half-blood underachieving rule-breaker and prankster.” Asif Ali’s Amit Thakkar is another Ravenclaw student, someone who is friendly and book-smart. Adam O’Connor’s Mahendra Pehlwaan is yet another Ravenclaw student, but Pehlwaan is a hardcore rule-follower and was born a muggle. Finally, Jason Anthony is the voice of both Nearly Headless Nick and the Sorting Hat, whom Harry Potter fans will be plenty familiar with already.

You can check out further in-depth details of all the characters in Hogwarts Legacy in our dedicated overview. Otherwise, those are who all of the voice actors in Hogwarts Legacy are!

The Escapist is supported by our audience. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn a small affiliate commission. Learn more
related content
Read Article Every Sker Ritual Map Ranked Worst to Best
Sker Ritual Official Screenshot
Read Article How to Unlock Binary Mortality Camo in MW3: All Vortex Event Rewards
Binary Mortality Camo in MW3
Read Article How to Power Up PokeStops in Pokemon GO and All Perks
Image of three PokeStops in Pokemon GO with PokeBalls hovering above them
Related Content
Read Article Every Sker Ritual Map Ranked Worst to Best
Sker Ritual Official Screenshot
Read Article How to Unlock Binary Mortality Camo in MW3: All Vortex Event Rewards
Binary Mortality Camo in MW3
Read Article How to Power Up PokeStops in Pokemon GO and All Perks
Image of three PokeStops in Pokemon GO with PokeBalls hovering above them
Author
John Friscia
Former Managing Editor at The Escapist. I have been writing about video games since 2018 and editing writing on IT, project management, and video games for around a decade. I have an English degree, but Google was a more valuable learning resource. I taught English in South Korea for a year in 2018, and it was exponentially more fun than living in Pennsylvania. My major passions in life are SNES, Japanese RPGs, Berserk, and K-pop. I'm currently developing the game Boss Saga with my brother, which is guaranteed to change your life and you should buy it.