Dog welder.

arc welder

Gadget

Inspector.

Inspector General

Detective Inspector

The Inspector.

Pink Panther and Friends.

Exit stage....Oh god I'm not on a stage!

It was all a dream.

The end we all deserve...

... but not the one we need.

A friend in need's a friend indeed.

"Friend", huh? I guess that's as good an excuse as any for a sentimental monologue.

I started this thread seven years ago, in the apparent attempt to get the Forum Inferno badge. A hundred thousand views on a single thread seemed impossible at the time, but... man, I tried.

The Escapist was where I spent most of my time online as a kid. I was obsessed with the badges, and spent hours and days just hunting down every single one I could find. But Forum Inferno eluded me. It taunted me.

I came back after hearing the news. I know it's not dead yet, but I'm going to miss this damn website. I have so many fond memories made here. So many friends. You all mean so much to me, because thanks to each and every one of you, I have this badge. I fucking did it.

To all the staff, to all the users, thank you. It's been wild.

Glamorgan:
"Friend", huh? I guess that's as good an excuse as any for a sentimental monologue.

I started this thread seven years ago, in the apparent attempt to get the Forum Inferno badge. A hundred thousand views on a single thread seemed impossible at the time, but... man, I tried.

The Escapist was where I spent most of my time online as a kid. I was obsessed with the badges, and spent hours and days just hunting down every single one I could find. But Forum Inferno eluded me. It taunted me.

I came back after hearing the news. I know it's not dead yet, but I'm going to miss this damn website. I have so many fond memories made here. So many friends. You all mean so much to me, because thanks to each and every one of you, I have this badge. I fucking did it.

To all the staff, to all the users, thank you. It's been wild.

G'day stranger!
Hope all's been well.

Kebap

pap smear

pulaski

Ron

Howard

Duck

Puck

hockey

Fighting

firefighting.