if you had the above avatar tied up in your basement

Pages PREV 1 . . . 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 . . . 224 NEXT

*turns on light* Good lord, you are...weird looking...

*has a sudden urge to play tetris*

TopazFusion:
SNIP

Speaking about your avatar, are you settled on that one for good? :O

OT: *pets*

Sorry, I don't have a pet anymore.

TopazFusion:
If I ever get pubclub, I'd probably change it to something different.

:/

Why do you ask?

BECAUSE OF REASONS

>.>

<.<

TopazFusion:

Redlin5:
Speaking about your avatar, are you settled on that one for good? :O

I think so, yeah.
It's pretty unique here, and fairly recognizable now. And I haven't really found anything else I'd rather have.

Unfortunately it does make it a bit more difficult for the next poster in these basement and doorstep threads =/

If I ever get pubclub, I'd probably change it to something different.

Why do you ask?

Get pub club...one of us, one of us!

Also, I don't see why some people are so obsessed with being recognized on the forums...just pick an avatar and enjoy it!

OT: No rehab for you, you now must watch Batman & Robin!

TopazFusion:

TizzytheTormentor:
Also, I don't see why some people are so obsessed with being recognized on the forums...just pick an avatar and enjoy it!

I wasn't until a certain thread.

See, I used to have a little animated green cyclops monster thing as an avatar. I used it for about 6 months.
I then started changing up my avatar, to various different things, until settling on this one.

Not long ago, there was an 'avatar history' thread, where you post all the previous avatars you've had.
I posted that green cyclops avatar (among others), and I got quite a few quotes from people, all saying something along the lines of "That green guy, that was YOU? I wondered where you went! You made some really good and funny posts!"

So yeah, most people don't notice usernames, apparently, and only recognize people by their avatars...

Yeah, but still, just choose what you like, you go to forums to have fun, don't feel pressured to keep it the same indefinitely, I don't know my recognition on the forums and honestly, not a big deal for me, although I have been told my username rolls off the tongue well and people have praised my Happy avatar (although I make all my avatars Happy related because Happy is awesome)

Also, it's only 20 bucks, all you have to do is sell your body on the streets get an odd job for a while.

Make him and Grumpy cat fight to the death

Or maybe get a few other noticeable online felines and have them reenact the SAW films

Choices, choices...

TizzytheTormentor:

I'm not obsessed, I just want a certain usergroup to grow. :P

TopazFusion:
O.o

There's the hint above. XD

I would wonder what I was doing with Team rocket tied up in my basement and why I wasn't contacting news stations everywhere telling them that pokemon were real.

A Hoth yeti tied up in MY basement?

Okay, it's getting too damn cold down here.

got myself a nice catch... now to figure out what it is besides a pair of eyes and teeth...

You will never complete another row again Topaz! *evil laugh*

Ooo, Fancy sword for me *walks away with the sword*

There can only be one blue cat around here bub! *pulls out a steel pipe*

Ha ha... ha.

I'm going to skin the happy away. :D

*Pulls out apple peeler*

*runs while you are being dragged by the tie*

*grabs Happy and and throws back with Shaun*
Happy early birthday Shaun.

*Stares*

I think this is one of the moments I realise you're not locked in with me; I'm locked in here with you...

Yeah, you're screwed. XD
*unsheathes cane sword*

Have you ever seen Pulp fiction?

... Well that one part was disgusting and horrible, so I'm going to end this joke before its gets dark.

GET THE GIMP!

>=D

I'm back~ :D

*ties in basement* No he is not back yet...

Stop moving you guys, puppets don't move on their own.

Mr. Pinnochio warned you about harming his associates before, Kar. Now you're going to pay >:)

Pop his clown head with my thumb and pointer finger

All your taco shells are belong to us!

Were still posting on this guys really!
good job for keeping this alive!

A gun!?
How did I forget to knick that from you!?

captcha: I'm blessed...indeed I am Captcha, thank you for acknowledging my true greatness.

You know what they say about blessings, right?

You share 'em!

But my teacher taught me that sharing is not caring animal-eared person that is most likely from a webcomic that I do not know of. XD

Sharing is caring! Pass some blessings, or else!

Or what? I have a sword and look what I did to the Spider Monkey!

Fair point! But sharing is still caring and I want some. :< Please?

Not quite sure if said person is rabbit or kitty...

*Slaps on surgical mask and gloves*

Only one way to find out! Now, where did I leave my Biology for Dummies book?

Pages PREV 1 . . . 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 . . . 224 NEXT

Reply to Thread

This thread is locked