Clicks and Giggles: Riddle Me This

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 36 NEXT

There were only three walls?

That's not it.

Theres no roof and he just climbed out?

Was he hiding under the bed?

Ninjas!

SirBryghtside:
It was really thin concrete, so he could just walk through it?

Sometimes I think I think too laterally :P

fa_fallen_ye:
Theres no roof and he just climbed out?

Sporky111:
Was he hiding under the bed?

KronosTalon:
Ninjas!

Not a single right answer among you. If you want I can PM you the answer, though you can't post it in the thread if I do.

Just tell me I'm dyin

CounterAttack:
A man is placed in a jail cell overnight. The cell walls, floor and ceiling are blank concrete with no windows and no doors; there is just him and a bed built into one wall. The next morning the jailers find no-one in the cell. How did the man escape?

The man hid underneath or in the mattress.

Nope.

The man used the bed bars to fashion a shiv, then stabbed the guard in the middle of the night to steal his keys.

One guess per person, and no.

"Blank" concrete?

this concrete is not actually there, because they are "blank"

That doesn't make sense. Would you mind explaining that a little better, please?

All the walls are made of solid concrete with no doors or windows so they couldn't get in and see him at all.

Did he dig out?

He didn't escape. The Jailers just can't find him because there isn't any windows or doors.

LilGherkin:
All the walls are made of solid concrete with no doors or windows so they couldn't get in and see him at all.

RavingPenguin:
Did he dig out?

Broken Orange:
He didn't escape. The Jailers just can't find him because there isn't any windows or doors.

No, no and no.

Another hint: The man walked out of the cell. How he did so is up to you to determine.

My guess would have been that the man's name was 'no-one', so they 'found no-one in the cell'

SirBryghtside:
/facepalm!

I remember now! This is the oldest riddle in the book!

-snip-

:D

Are you suggesting that the man walked through the doorway? If so, you're right.

An hourglass

I am slippery on half dressed feet.

I am grainy.

What am I?

This is way too easy.

Sand?

Nope

Wooden floors?

Seriously, still don't have any riddles to give. If I'm right, someone else post one straight away.

You are correct.

There are only 10 people in this world

ones who understand binary, and ones who don't

(Not really a riddle, I am dry)

Alright I'll take the next one,

I have three rings, but no fingers, what am I?

A shower curtain?

You are a phone. (*ring, ring, ring* hello?)

Nope and nope, a shower curtain has more than three, and a phone's rings are sound, where as this things are physical.

a three ring binder?

The number 80?

A Venn diagram?

A jewelry box?

This strikes me as the kind of riddle where there are MANY answers, but only one of them can be correct. Which is unfortunate, because it becomes a guessing game rather than a thinking game.

Sporky111:
A jewelry box?

This strikes me as the kind of riddle where there are MANY answers, but only one of them can be correct. Which is unfortunate, because it becomes a guessing game rather than a thinking game.

Indeed, I am realizing this just now, so for the sake of keeping this going I'll just end this and tell you the answer: A circus.

So I guess it's up to the next person to post a new riddle.

What has a head with one eye but not a face, one long leg but no foot, and a tail many times longer than its body?

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 . . . 36 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Register for a free account here