Clicks and Giggles: Riddle Me This

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 34 NEXT

*looks up the answer* My God... *facepalm*

Hehe, are you gonna say it or let someone else guess?

I'll let someone else have it. No point in giving the answer away if you've looked it up.

whats the answer??? I can't seem to find it...

No one is going to figure this one without cheating, which I did so my answer is null, or have heard this riddle before.

He slept with his best friends girlfriend and the friend came in and shot him.

Still none yet, I'll give guys a hint, it had to do with gambling.

Because he cheated at a card game. Bicycle is a card brand. Only 52 cards in a deck, the man's got 56. Enough for 4 of a kind aces same suit, or whatever combination of 4 he wants.

Correct your turn

Alright, I've got one. (More of a pun, than a riddle)

What's brown and sticky?

It can be multiple things, but the version that I heard off has the answer be a stick.

A stick indeed. Your move, but when I type my next riddle my revenge will rival that of Montezuma.

Cannot be seen, cannot be felt, cannot be heard, cannot be smelt. It lies behind the stars and beneath the hills. Ends life and kills laughter. What is it? And for the love of god, please don't cheat with google.

Broken Orange:
Cannot be seen, cannot be felt, cannot be heard, cannot be smelt. It lies behind the stars and beneath the hills. Ends life and kills laughter. What is it? And for the love of god, please don't cheat with google.

Radiation?

I know I've read this in a book... Now I'm trying to remember what it is...

That is incorrect, Mr. The Bum.

Please, call me Bum

*looks up answear* oh lord *facepalm*

LilGherkin:
I know I've read this in a book... Now I'm trying to remember what it is...

You are correct about it being from a book, but I won't tell...

I found the book after I remembered what book it was. The answer is, darkness. You just got Hobbited.

You CHEATED!!!1 but yes, it is darkness...Your Turn!

You said I couldn't google it. Books are fair game.

Three guests check into a hotel room. The clerk says the bill is $30, so each guest pays $10. Later the clerk realizes the bill should only be $25. To rectify this, he gives the bellhop $5 to return to the guests. On the way to the room, the bellhop realizes that he cannot divide the money equally. As the guests didn't know the total of the revised bill, the bellhop decides to just give each guest $1 and keep $2 for himself.

Now that each of the guests has been given $1 back, each has paid $9, bringing the total paid to $27. The bellhop has $2. If the guests originally handed over $30, what happened to the remaining $1?

You knew what I meant.... (jk, I don't care)

There was one dollar in taxes? But you said that they paid $10 but then only $9. Make up your mind!

Oh my. I rememer this one, in the 8th grade I talked to my math teacher for about a halfhour on the subject... Give me a sec I'll get it...

Broken Orange:
You knew what I meant.... (jk, I don't care)

There was one dollar in taxes? But you said that they paid $10 but then only $9. Make up your mind!

It just means they essentially payed 9 dollars each once they got their dollars back.

From 27 you actually take away the 2, leaving you with 25, the amount actually paid. The point is to not get to 30, but to get to 25

Well played KronosTalon. You won.

Thank god! 8th grade math finally paid off!
Someone else go haha.

What has wheels and flies? (I refuse to answer this, I hate you...)

Apollo's chariot!

Nope, not Apollo's chariot.

An airplane.

Come on, am I the only one that read The Dark Tower?

It appears as though that is the case.

But I'm going to be clever and say it's a manure wagon. It has wheels and flies *durr hurr*

Close enough, a manure wagon is basically a garbage truck.

Oh wow, didn't expect that. Give me a minute and I'll find one to post.

Pages PREV 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 . . . 34 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or
Username:  
Password:  

Not registered? To sign up for an account with The Escapist:
Register With Facebook
Register With Facebook
or
Registered for a free account here