Clicks and Giggles: Riddle Me This

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 36 NEXT

Gambling? Actually, just chance. Chance sounds better to me.

Gaahh....Agent was close, and actually right, sort of, but Sporky is right in principle. The correct answer is a roll of the dice, but both are applicable. Hmmm....Agent did go first, though.

Mother's Dread it
Father's Accept it.
Young Men Embrace it.
And our leaders enact it.

The draft.

Xpwn3ntial:
The draft.

Got it.

So...who goes next? I have an idea for a riddle, but I do want to just barge in front of Agent.

Pm0n3y:
So...who goes next? I have an idea for a riddle, but I do want to just barge in front of Agent.

It should be Xpwn3ntial, but he appears to have neglected that part of the game. You can post your riddle if you want.

revolverwolf:

Pm0n3y:

It should be Xpwn3ntial, but he appears to have neglected that part of the game. You can post your riddle if you want.

Roight. Well then...here's a fairly simple one:

There was once four dogs, three puppies and one old dog. One puppy had black fur, one had white fur, and one was black with white stripes. Then there was the old dog. What was the old dog's name?

Spot?

revolverwolf:

Pm0n3y:

I couldn't think of a riddle. I should have just told someone else to make one, huh?

OT: Yeller?

If I get it, someone else make a riddle.

@Agent: Nope.
@Xpwn: Still Nope.

Is the old dog's name "There"?

Usual procedure. If I'm right, someone else post a riddle.

@Wolf: Realllll Close, but no.

Was it "old"? HOw bout "the" or "was"? WAIT! THE OLD DOGS NAME WAS THEN THERE

Then there was the old dog.

spartan1077:
Was it "old"? How 'bout "the" or "was"? WAIT! THE OLD DOG'S NAME WAS "THEN THERE".

Then there was the old dog.

I believe the standard protocol is "one guess per user"...

Edit: I'm not a grammar nazi, not at all. [/sarcasm]

spartan1077:
Was it "old"? How bout "the" or "was"? WAIT! THE OLD DOGS NAME WAS THEN THERE

Nope. That second-to-last sentence is there just for padding, so you can ignore it. Either way, you're getting there.

one?

The old dog?

@Spartan&Xpwn: Nope and nope.

Hint: The answer's in the question.

Is the old dog's name "What"?

Yup.

You get the next riddle, of course.

Two people are standing within two metres of each other. They're practically face to face, but cannot see each other. They know the other person is standing there, but each person is physically incapable of seeing, hearing or touching each other.

How is this possible?

They're standing on opposite sides of a wall.

Right in one.

Ralph goes to a Home Improvement store. He asks the clerk, "How much is 1?" The clerk replies, "Just 50 cents,sir." Ralph then asks the clerk, "Well, how is 2?" The clerk answers with, "Still, just 50 cents, sir." Then Ralph asks the clerk, "Okay, so how much is 6?" The clerk smiles and says, "Fifty cents, sir, same as before."

So, if Ralph pays $1.50 for 126, what did he buy?

He bought 1, 2 and 6 at the same time.

That's part of the answer, but what did he buy?

He bought each item individually?

He bought a physical representation of the numbers. As in he bought the number 1, bought the number 2 and bought the number 6. Thus he bought the three numbers 1, 2 and 6 for $0.50 each adding to $1.50

Someone else post one if I'm right, same as every other time I post.

Revolverwolf got it (your answers were a bit too vague, Counter. And, the question wasn't how he got them, it was what items he bought)

The answer was he bought numbers to put on his house, which was number 126. But any similar answer would have fit.

So, yeah. Somebody post something.

Oh. Well, you weren't specific enough for me to be able to give the answer you were looking for. No offence or anything, of course.

Sporky111:
Ralph goes to a Home Improvement store. He asks the clerk, "How much is 1?" The clerk replies, "Just 50 cents,sir." Ralph then asks the clerk, "Well, how is 2?" The clerk answers with, "Still, just 50 cents, sir." Then Ralph asks the clerk, "Okay, so how much is 6?" The clerk smiles and says, "Fifty cents, sir, same as before."

So, if Ralph pays $1.50 for 126, what did he buy?

No, you just misread it. But no harm done, it was a riddle after all. You want to post the next one?

Never ahead, ever behind, yet flying swiftly past; for a child, I last forever; for an adult, I`m gone too fast. What am I?

Life?

CounterAttack:
Life?

Nada

CounterAttack:
-Shout to-

Have another go,no one else is here.

Pages PREV 1 . . . 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 . . . 36 NEXT

Reply to Thread

Have an account? Login below:
With Facebook:Login With Facebook
or